Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,980 members, 7,893,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years (2464 Views)

Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
It is heartbreaking to see someone who had worked so hard for so long, only to be accused of theft and sent away without anything to show for it😓😓

A young Nigerian boy caused a scene at his boss’s shop as the man insisted on not settling him after seven years of serving him.
According to the young man, his Oga was supposed to settle him last January but he refused and asked him to wait until the election was over.

When it was finally time to get settled, his boss’s wife came out of the blue and accused him of stealing from her.

The young man was left heartbroken as his boss listened to his wife and together, they took a decision not to settle him with a dime.

In his defence, the boss alleged that his shop had gone down as the young man allegedly stolen a lot from his shop.

Watch the video HERE

https://repnaija.com/serious-fight-as-nigerian-businessman-refuses-to-settle-his-boy

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by xpressionx(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by talented321: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
To all the young boys out there who are struggling from zero with no helper, no inheritance, no hope and no toto. God will look you through. Amen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Armaggedon: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Solofresh2: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawa
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by complexstuffs(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is very common with South.Beasts

I heard of a boy that was once accused like that after serving years under his Oga. The Oga even went as far as involving the police.

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by youngsahito(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Greedy set of people.
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by vastolord4(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
complexstuffs:
This is very common with South.Beasts

I heard of a boy that was once accused like that after serving years under his Oga. The Oga even went as far as involving the police.
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by thesicilian: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
For seven years that he served diligently, he wasn't a thief. Now that it is time for him to reap the benefits of his labour, he has suddenly become labelled as a thief. Some people are just plain wicked.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Reelmii: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is very common
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by complexstuffs(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shal0mmy:
atleast, the boss didnt exhume the boy's skull as it is normally done in South.Waste...

I wouldn't know about that because I'm not a southerner.

South.Beasts are so DUMB that they assume everyone online is a Southerner.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by PerfectStranger(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
When it was finally time to get settled, his boss’s wife came out of the blue and accused him of stealing from her.

Women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Caramia2020(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wickedness
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:00am On Jun 27, 2023
These same set of people will accuse government of being wicked.....

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by talented321: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2023
They hate the truth
PerfectStranger:

Women undecided
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by WhatIf: 3:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Bouncingbabyboy:
These same set of people will accuse government of being wicked.....

Nothing but the truth!
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Shal0mmy:
atleast, the boss didnt exhume the boy's skull as it is normally done in South.Waste...
both of you aren't normal at all grin
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Koralords: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Make them post the boy aza make we contribute for am
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Guyman01: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2023
There are ways of settling this kind of issue by involving elders and market union, not by fighting even though some apprentices do steal from their bosses to spend on their girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by imagrg(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Why did you add toto to the menu?
Is it part of the hustle? grin
talented321:
To all the young boys out there who are struggling from zero with no helper, no inheritance, no hope and no toto. God will look you through. Amen
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by PerfectStranger(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2023
imagrg:
Why did you add toto to the menu?
Is it part of the hustle? grin
So you were not informed? grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Baronthecelebri: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo people God for bid
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by talented321: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Be like that manchi na pastor or simp, big fat simp.
PerfectStranger:

So you were not informed? grin
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by buggatiboss(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
na dem
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by Alonso91(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Na demmmmm the bEASTERNER

Developer........na after 7 solid years una con know say he dey tiff??

Haaaaaaaa
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by PlayerMeji: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2023
I am sure they will settle it...

This useful tradition must not be allowed to be trampled upon by dubious characters.
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Some people are wicked sha..

Just take Ur oga name to shrine
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by chuksanambra: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
No need to fight, it can be resolved traditionally.

Take the man and his wife's name and pictures to Okija.

Anything they see, let them take it like that.
Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by SuperOnyi: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
shocked

I'm a victim of this barbaric apprenticeship called "Nwaboi" — I almost lost my mind, it is evil and teaches these young folks all kinds of evil acts especially when there are other boys serving before you.

I do understand the importance of the nwaboi apprenticeship and how it has produced "millionaires" but believe me when I say it does more evil than good mentally.

This generation of "oga" have destroyed the sanity of that apprenticeship plus it's not been regulated to checkmate abuses these boys go through. The "oga" and "boy" becomes enemies, always looking for ways to outsmart their "opponent".

This "nwaboi" has taught those who have gone through it that money is above all things, hence the reason you see people indulging in all types of barbaric acts because of money. Sadly, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said "the last Igbo man died in 1970".

One day when I have an opportunity to right the wrongs in our society, I'd make sure the "nwaboi apprenticeship" is either scraped or regulated properly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb / Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" / Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.