Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,976 members, 7,976,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) (10103 Views)

Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by Goldieluks: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Welcome to love in 'MGBEKE' world of poverty! grin

Boko Haram cannot be blamed for this one. cheesy
These are IGBO PSYCHO CHRISTIANS! cheesy
In their Lord's image and likeness. kiss
He was only trying to save 'NIGERIANS' and their sins by sacrificing his wife and children like his GOD did ke.
wink

See wetin poverty dey cause?
There should be a law in Nigeria to make it a 'death-punishable' offence. . . if 'poor' people open their arzzzzes and shyte out children they cannot afford to take care of. The parents should be burned alive and their children SOLD to others who can take care of them. They are already selling babies in that part of Nigeria. This should not be unwanted. kiss

Quit sounding like a psycho,how did you know he's a Christian?
Such barbaric conclusion to make.
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by oohunt: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
I pray the woman and her unborn child survives this ordeal.
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by Gbenge77(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
very terrible.
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by Imagineers: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Most probably, the kids and the pregnancy does not belong to him. He must have felt that is the best way to even with his cheating wife
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by atasteve: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is strange but definitely the sign of the end time.
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by Caliente(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2011
[size=13pt]@ Bootyonme
I wonder why you have so much hatred for the Igbos. Granted that what was done is despicable, no tribe or race can lay claim to an iota of sainthood. Whichever group you'll shamefully deny your roots to fraternize with still have the good, the bad, the ugly and the horrible/barbaric among them.[/size]
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by somegirl1: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
Was the black as coal yoruba guy who stabbed his wife months ago also igbo?
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by BootyOnMe: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Quit sounding like a psycho,how did you know he's a Christian?
Such barbaric conclusion to make.

. . .and who is this generational cyber whor-e addressing?
Sorry, I don't degenerate to 'tangling' with NL females. Don't address me! angry
You phocking biatch who cannot connect the dots on a white piece of paperEVEN AT YOUR AGE . . . .a serious developmental lag. . . .related to ingesting too much sp-erm for nutrition instead of "Cerelac" in your early childhood! kiss

The name Emmanuel is a name from your father's shrine abi?

Please, stick to your class of jobless, cor-k-sucking NL groupies!
Your level, I mean.
Bush meat!

donenick:

@ BootyOnMe u need to be taken to a night of thousand laugh, She should Thank God 4 their lyf, That man is real man i mean a strong Nigerian, God 4giv him

Don't mind these partial birth abortion proceeds!
Instead of them to go and insult their mothers and the 'butchers' who used blunt, unsterilzed scoops/flaming pitchforks/ rusty metallic hangers to evacuate their useless remains, having failed to complete the 'job'  to be walking the face of planet Earth as failed 'operations', they are here typing rubbish. Like na me say make half of dem brains become manure inside 'suck-way' pits for maggots behind the homes of Nigerian 'abortion' ritualists of quack Unye-Chemists aka doctors?

Look what we have roaming all over NL and Nigeria?

Behold! Thy Fruit Of The Womb Jesus! cry
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by BootyOnMe: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2011
Caliente:

[size=13pt]@ Bootyonme
I wonder why you have so much hatred for the Igbos. Granted that what was done is despicable, no tribe or race can lay claim to an iota of sainthood. Whichever group you'll shamefully deny your roots to fraternize with still have the good, the bad, the ugly and the horrible/barbaric among them.
[/size]

That hatred remains justified when the same recurrent theme of animalistic behaviors continues to bombard our waking moments. My roots are very Igbotic sir. . .and proudly so.

SO, NOTHING TO DENY. . .But, I will ALWAYS say things like I see them without fear or favor. My darling husband is STILL very Igbotic. . . Love him to death too! kiss
My children too and ALL the frozen embryos I have stored for future uses in this planet of ours. cool

I dunnno why yawl keep making THIS kind of defensive argument when it comes to IGBOS.
While no one disagrees with you, you fail to agree with others because of your huge egos.
Yes, no tribe or race can lay claim to an iota of sainthood. . .BUT, that is not the "izzzzhoo" at hand.
The recurrent theme is that . . . some tribes in Nigeria have greater propensity for some sacrilegious acts because of their mindsets!
You would not deny that when it comes to the WORST OF THE WORST IN ANY THING BAD IN NIGERIA AND AROUND THE WORLD. . . The IGBOS take the price in Nigeria.

You name it! They are #1 in social/moral decadence. . .for one reason only. MONEY

When it comes to violence. . . GRADE A+++++

I can now understand how Hitler felt towards the Jews!

I have learned to respect him posthumously. The reason I will always LOOOOOOOOOOVE the Hausas for doing us a huge favor in history. My grandfather was blown up in his bed during the Biafran war too. A small price to pay.

I am not sentimental when it comes to processing infornation or preserving only what is good among us. Igbos are the very WORST of tribes in Nigeria. My belief. You don't have to like it sir.  kiss

Thank you! kiss
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by Odunnu: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Choi! cheesy
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by Odunnu: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2011
And I just got confirmed info that the said woman is dead. Died yesterday.
Story ends (?) life goes on.
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by arsenefc: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2011
BootyOnMe:

That hatred remains justified when the same recurrent theme of animalistic behaviors continues to bombard our waking moments. My roots are very Igbotic sir. . .and proudly so.

SO, NOTHING TO DENY. . .But, I will ALWAYS say things like I see them without fear or favor. My darling husband is STILL very Igbotic. . . Love him to death too! kiss
My children too and ALL the frozen embryos I have stored for future uses in this planet of ours. cool

I dunnno why yawl keep making THIS kind of defensive argument when it comes to IGBOS.
While no one disagrees with you, you fail to agree with others because of your huge egos.
Yes, no tribe or race can lay claim to an iota of sainthood. . .BUT, that is not the "izzzzhoo" at hand.
The recurrent theme is that . . . some tribes in Nigeria have greater propensity for some sacrilegious acts because of their mindsets!
You would not deny that when it comes to the WORST OF THE WORST IN ANY THING BAD IN NIGERIA AND AROUND THE WORLD. . . The IGBOS take the price in Nigeria.

You name it! They are #1 in social/moral decadence. . .for one reason only. MONEY

When it comes to violence. . . GRADE A+++++

I can now understand how Hitler felt towards the Jews!

I have learned to respect him posthumously. The reason I will always LOOOOOOOOOOVE the Hausas for doing us a huge favor in history. My grandfather was blown up in his bed during the Biafran war too. A small price to pay.

I am not sentimental when it comes to processing infornation or preserving only what is good among us. Igbos are the very WORST of tribes in Nigeria. My belief. You don't have to like it sir.  kiss

Thank you! kiss

God bless Blazay! Blazay can I blow you up with my dyck, like the Hausas blew your father up in his bed?
Re: Pregnant Mother Of Two, Who Was Set Ablaze By Her Husband On Oct 1Sat (Picture) by bizlinks(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2013
Honestly, i didnt beliv this story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Bomb Bank With Dynamite In Lagos: Police Is Worried About Their Safety / Court Remands Man For Raping 14-Year-Old Niece In Osun / Police Arrest 16 For Using Buhari's Name To Scam Job Seekers In Akwa Ibom.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.