Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,226 members, 7,967,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

Say This Short Powerful Prayer For Healing And Recovery Upon Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say This Short Powerful Prayer For Healing And Recovery Upon Your Life. (129 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say This Short Powerful Prayer For Healing And Recovery Upon Your Life. by Jessiemms: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Prayer is the most powerful form of therapy that has been used for centuries. Prayer is a way of connecting with the spiritual side and can help us feel happy and healthy. There are many types of prayers for different situations such as long-term illnesses or short-term ones like illnesses. The one we will discuss here is a short prayer specifically meant to help you in healing and recovery from any health issues you may have

Short Prayer For Healing And Recovery
1. Prayer for strength
Dear God, I ask for strength to overcome the challenges I am facing in my life. I pray that you will give me the ability to face whatever comes my way and that you will help me keep moving forward despite any obstacles that get in my way. Help me see through all of my hardships so that I can learn from them and grow as a person. Dear God, Please grant me the courage and stamina required to complete this task at hand. Help me find the motivation I need to continue on when things become difficult or overwhelming. Enable me with patience so that I may be able to remain calm under pressure, knowing that our hard work will pay off in time if we keep pushing forward with faith in our efforts.

2. Recovery prayer
If you are suffering from any kind of illness, addiction, depression, or emotional pain, this prayer is for you. If you are dealing with financial problems, this prayer is for you as well.

Dear Lord: Please bring healing to (name the person who needs healing). I thank You that Your Word says that if we call upon Your name You will hear us and heal us (Psalms 85:cool. Please bless their body with perfect health so it can function normally again (1 Peter 2:24). Release them from the power of sin and addiction so they can go on living a healthy life free from all addictions (Romans 6:1-4). Deliver them from fear and anxiety because You lov https://www.allpastors.com/short-prayer-for-healing-and-recovery/

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Copy Cat Theologies / If I Go To Hell! (part2) / The Origin Of Human Being - Tribalism And Racism In Religion - Islamic Dawah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.