Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,098 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why I Chose Blogging And Music As A Career - Xponent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Chose Blogging And Music As A Career - Xponent (244 Views)

Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chose Blogging And Music As A Career - Xponent by Ifyboy12: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2023
"WELCOME TO XPONENTBLOG"

Yeah! is your boy Xponent, I am a super-talented singer and rapper as well as an expert blogger. Well, I am a man of my words and am sure you know what I mean by that.

As the best musician in the world, someone who is immensely, musically gifted by God Almighty I am proud to say I really know a lot of things in music and what next do you think? - maybe I should start music teaching school? Or I should start lecturing music as a course in high institutions.

What of if I tell you that I can be disseminating the whole music knowledge here on internet and even without you paying any fee to access it.

After many years of serious battling with blogging just like every other good things of life which never come easily, I have created a music blog where everyone will be getting different music reviews, downloading New songs, accessing new music post etc on the blog.

ALWAYS GO TO THE BLOG LINK BELOW TO VISIT THE BLOG:

www.xponentblog.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Thinking Of Leaving Lagos For Good. / Can A Truthful Person Gather Wealth? / Four (4) High Income Digital Skills That You Can Use As A Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.