Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,096 members, 7,919,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals June 28 2023: Don’t Lose Yourself. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals June 28 2023: Don’t Lose Yourself. (169 Views)

Pastor Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals / Read Pastor Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals June 27 2023: Persistence Wins. / Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals April 29 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals June 28 2023: Don’t Lose Yourself. by Jessiemms: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2023
The Theme for Joyce Meyer Daily Devotionals June 28 2023 is Don’t Lose Yourself.
SCRIPTURE: Whoever finds his [lower] life will lose it [the higher life], and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find it [the higher life].— Matthew 10:39 (AMPC).

Life is like a maze sometimes, and it is easy to get lost. Everyone, it seems, expects something different from us. There is pressure coming at us from every direction to keep others happy and meet their needs.

When we attempt to become what others want us to be, in the process, we may lose ourselves. We may fail to discover what God’s intention is for us because we are trying so hard to please everyone else and yet are not pleased ourselves.

For years I tried to be so many things that I wasn’t, and I got myself totally confused. I had to get off the merry-go-round and ask myself: “Who am I living for? Why am I doing all these things? Have I become a people-pleaser? Am I really in God’s wi https://www.allpastors.com/joyce-meyer-daily-devotionals-june-28-2023-dont-lose-yourself/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

His Love Law – Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional July 5th / Reflections On The 2023 Diocesan Women's Guild Conference Of The Diocese Of Aba / Parents Watch! Disney executives reveal shocking next phase for the company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.