Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,697 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) (28390 Views)

Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Whoknow: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kossyso:
The masquerade costume might be owned by the mass servers organization in the parish. In Igbo land, the Catholic church still accommodates some of our traditional practices. So make una chill. Na normal thing for here😎
Correct it's not diabolical it's just costume. In some Parishes mass servers have these. For those who are saying derogatory words against Mary watch your tongues.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Whoknow: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
IPDGP:
They are not different, Catholic self dey bow for image
Can you define image?
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Whoknow: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kevineleven:
I have seen a man with chieftaincy title also become a knight in the church.

The same reason people do both traditional wedding and church wedding.
So the masquerade is inline.
Over.
So you think all those holding chieftaincy title are diabolical sorry for your ignorant. The Christianity me and you is enjoying today was made popular by Emperor Constantine.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
miftaudeen:
Those who bow for Mary and the masquerade himself are the same
No Catholic bows for any of Mary's statues or images.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by Kevineleven(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Whoknow:

So you think all those holding chieftaincy title are diabolical sorry for your ignorant. The Christianity me and you is enjoying today was made popular by Emperor Constantine.

Did I mention diabolical in my comment,
You are not very intelligent are you?
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by beliazars: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
He is a christian but carrying masquerade. He was asking God to forgive him because that is his means of survival.
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by miftaudeen(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
goodnessme1:
What of those who bow to their parents, governor, president, etc.

Yes, all of them are the same. It is forbidden to bow for any of the creations of Allah
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
miftaudeen:

Yes, all of them are the same. It is forbidden to bow for any of the creations of Allah
What of those that bow to black stone?
Re: Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) by miftaudeen(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2023
goodnessme1:
What of those that bow to black stone?

No one bow to black stone, make your research well oga

Would It Still Be Tithe If I Pay It To Someone In Need Rather Than The Church? / Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons