Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... (638 Views)

2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Cooly100: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Prayers are continuously being answered...Lagos MUST not be choked with only one tribe.... cheesy

1. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/20/fg-enugu-govt-to-partner-on-cargo-intl-airport-terminals.

2. https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/27/uk-to-partner-enugu-govt-for-mutual-economic-benefits/

"On the need to restore the British Council and the UK visa facilitation centre to Enugu, Mbah emphasised: “I have told you some of the historic roles Enugu had played in the history of the South and there could be no better place to site a visa facilitation centre than Enugu. So, we are looking forward to that to boost trade, investment, and cooperation between the UK and our state”.

With airport operating International flights and embassies operating in SE...who cares about what happens elsewhere.

This will take a little time but it will help the region massively

Once other airlines start coming in and other embassies open sub-offices in the East,,,

Voala...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by TheZooHasFalln: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
The call is becoming louder, and those that matters in Yoruba land are already feeling worried because they're the ones that understand the consequences while their Nairaland E-rodents are busy ranting upandan here. But the relocation will be a reality someday as it has gradually begun already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by blabulu2000: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2023
I dare all Yiibo people in Yoruba and Hausa land to relocate back to their ancestral land.....I dare them 100x...sth that is not possible...

No ethnic or tribal group is at the mercy of any Yiibo people...Yiibo people are at the mercy of. all the land that hosts them because the majority of them can not go back to their ancestral land...never!!!! I dare them....

If Yiibo people should leave Lagos state today... The lagos indigene will discover that things will be cheaper than what it is right now....because they are more. like middlemen to all the producers of all these products, they are selling in Lagos state. the real manufacturers and distributors which are Chinese people could have made it cheaper than what it is today. Those products they are selling at the Lagos island market are much cheaper than the selling price...

I dare them to leave. if they will not all regret it....they need non-yiibo for some of their products to sell faster......and this is what the present regional and state government suppose to do. work on. That we should start domesticating our skills, enterprise, trade, and investment lest the indigene becomes slaves in their ancestral land...

Who will respect an average Lagosian when all that belongs to him has been given to so many non-Lagosians and immigrants....respect is a gauge of your position, control, affluence, and wisdom...if someone doesn't have any of these substances; then abuse is inevitable...
Abroad, most of the State and Federal position of a particular is given to the core people in that area.... non-indigene Abroad, have tailored their system in a way that will make some set of people limited irrespective of how talented they might be....they leave some specific few positions for the rest but when you get to Alausa...everyone is having an equal quota system...how would they respect you...when position and money meant for specific people have been shared.....by non-ind...e...

I thank God some people have now seen where the lacuna is,.....and started fixing it...it is no more about making all of them poor anymore so that they can keep on licking your yansh...it is about raising people to take their position rightful in the scheme of things or else the enemy will empower the less privileged in your family to dethroned the entire ancestral dynasty so as for them to conquer region....and this is the system we are having on the ground right now.....

Our leaders must open their eyes and brain and drastic action must be taken to address all these abnormalities in the system before the imminent disaster happens to us. ....the ancient father of this land...did this thing better even though they are unlearned...but all the new breed of the son of the dynasty took all. caution into the win...
Wisdom is not the same as your education experience......things must be done right but the new son of a dynasty that enthroned across this region...or else you will soon lose the throne of your father forever......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Just leave, no story. Get the f^ck out of Lagos grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by genesishouse: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
blabulu2000:
I dare all Yiibo people in Yoruba and Hausa land to relocate back to their ancestral land.....I dare them 100x...sth that is not possible...

No ethnic or tribal group is at the mercy of any Yiibo people...Yiibo people are at the mercy of. all the land that hosts them because the majority of them can not go back to their ancestral land...never!!!! I dare them....

If Yiibo people should leave Lagos state today... The lagos indigene will discover that things will be cheaper than what it is right now....because they are more. like middlemen to all the producers of all these products, they are selling in Lagos state. the real manufacturers and distributors which are Chinese people could have made it cheaper than what it is today. Those products they are selling at the Lagos island market are much cheaper than the selling price...

I dare them to leave. if they will not all regret it....they need non-yiibo for some of their products to sell faster......and this is what the present regional and state government suppose to do. work on. That we should start domesticating our skills, enterprise, trade, and investment lest the indigene becomes slaves in their ancestral land...

Who will respect an average Lagosian when all that belongs to him has been given to so many non-Lagosians and immigrants....respect is a gauge of your position, control, affluence, and wisdom...if someone doesn't have any of these substances; then abuse is inevitable...
Abroad, most of the State and Federal position of a particular is given to the core people in that area.... non-indigene Abroad, have tailored their system in a way that will make some set of people limited irrespective of how talented they might be....they leave some specific few positions for the rest but when you get to Alausa...everyone is having an equal quota system...how would they respect you...when position and money meant for specific people have been shared.....by non-ind...e...

I thank God some people have now seen where the lacuna is,.....and started fixing it...it is no more about making all of them poor anymore so that they can keep on licking your yansh...it is about raising people to take their position rightful in the scheme of things or else the enemy will empower the less privileged in your family to dethroned the entire ancestral dynasty so as for them to conquer region....and this is the system we are having on the ground right now.....

Our leaders must open their eyes and brain and drastic action must be taken to address all these abnormalities in the system before the imminent disaster happens to us. ....the ancient father of this land...did this thing better even though they are unlearned...but all the new breed of the son of the dynasty took all. caution into the win...
Wisdom is not the same as your education experience......things must be done right but the new son of a dynasty that enthroned across this region...or else you will soon lose the throne of your father forever......

I was expecting you to define who is a lagosian.
A man born in Lagos?
From the south West?
Real indigenes or land owners of Lagos?
Who really are you refering to as a lagosian?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Make sure to ensure that Red Cross and the UN Humanitarian Agency open office as well because soon they are going to be very active in that your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Out of all three regions at independence , it was only the Igbo dominated eastern region that did not see any need to have emissaries and embassies in foreign lands .

Even Kano, Jos and Kaduna have British emissaries with Kano having a separate ambassador to northern Nigeria up till this moment

Ibo are trying to do what was envisioned and done with by their betters in the 50's.

And here they are celebrating a plea for opening of consular office in their yeast.

Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by mdimefields: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cooly100:
Prayers are continuously being answered...Lagos MUST not be choked with only one tribe.... cheesy

1. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/20/fg-enugu-govt-to-partner-on-cargo-intl-airport-terminals.

2. https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/27/uk-to-partner-enugu-govt-for-mutual-economic-benefits/

"On the need to restore the British Council and the UK visa facilitation centre to Enugu, Mbah emphasised: “I have told you some of the historic roles Enugu had played in the history of the South and there could be no better place to site a visa facilitation centre than Enugu. So, we are looking forward to that to boost trade, investment, and cooperation between the UK and our state”.

With airport operating International flights and embassies operating in SE...who cares about what happens elsewhere.

This will take a little time but it will help the region massively

Once other airlines start coming in and other embassies open sub-offices in the East,,,

Voila...
The first time I landed in Lagos was in 2013 when my mum was traveling to South Africa. I was made to understand that visa and travel documentation can only be processed in Lagos and Abuja. I hated the idea, regardless how young I was then. Why come all the way to Lagos before you can process your document and then board a flight to South Africa? Why not do it some where close?
If every region can handle their travel documentation and visa issuance and also accommodate direct foreign flights, I bet you the population of Igbos in South West will drastically reduce.
I also beseech stake holders in the South East to work in getting a thriving port in the East, or partnering with any Southern State, like Calabar or Akwa Ibom for a functional seaport that can serve the entire Eastern cities.
The journey of a thousand league begins with a step

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by waynetee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
The call is becoming louder, and those that matters in Yoruba land are already feeling worried because they're the ones that understand the consequences while their Nairaland E-rodents are busy ranting upandan here. But the relocation will be a reality someday as it has gradually begun already.

We do not need igbos for anything in Lagos. We yorubas know it. Stop trying to fool yourself

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
waynetee:

We do not need igbos for anything in Lagos. We yorubas know it. Stop trying to fool yourself

They are stylishly looking at validation from your side .

They are now seeing the wisdom of Awolowo over 60ys later.

Ndigbo, good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
You see….this is one of the reasons why some evil souls are invested in ensuring there’s insecurity and instability in the south-east! The assholes who want Ndigbo out of their region are the same ones….right up to those of them in Aso Rock, who want Mazi Kanu continuously detained illegally so the ‘insecurity’ engineered from outside the region can continue and investments and peace elude the region! Their primary reason for thinking this way is pure and unadulterated hatred and bigotry!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by blabulu2000: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
genesishouse:

I was expecting you to define who is a lagosian.
A man born in Lagos?
From the south West?
Real indigenes or land owners of Lagos?
Who really are you refering to as a lagosian?

Google might be your reference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
You see….this is one of the reasons why some evil souls are invested in ensuring there’s insecurity and instability in the south-east! The assholes who want Ndigbo out of their region are the same ones….right up to those of them in Aso Rock, who want Mazi Kanu continuously detained illegally so the ‘insecurity’ engineered from outside the region can continue and investments and peace elude the region! Their primary reason for thinking this way is pure and unadulterated hatred and bigotry!

Really?

Are Ibos so daft and easily manipulated by others to kill each other for Biafra and Kanu's release ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Really?

Are Ibos so daft and easily manipulated by others to kill each other for Biafra and Kanu's release ?

The issue is much more nuanced than your coconut head can comprehend!

While i’ve always conceded that some of the attacks on the wicked Nigerian security personnel could be Igbo elements, i’ve equally argued that the senseless, high-profile attacks and assassinations of prominent Igbo and other sensationalised murders….recorded and uploaded to social-media, ARE THE HANDWORK OF NON-IGBO KILLING SQUADS DOMICILED IN THE SOUTH-EAST! And with the recent revelations of that fat toad Asari Dokubo, i’ve also changed my formerly held position that it’s only northern elements involved in these staged and false-flag attacks…..we heard from the horses’ toads’ running mouth that his Ijaw thugs are equally involved!

We can have a discussion on why some Igbo elements could be targeting security personnel in the south-east (an act i can understand but don’t condone), but that’s an argument you will surely lose!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

The issue is much more nuanced than your coconut head can comprehend!

While i’ve always conceded that some of the attacks on the wicked Nigerian security personnel could be Igbo elements, i’ve equally argued that the senseless, high-profile attacks and assassinations of prominent Igbo and other sensationalised murders….recorded and uploaded to social-media, ARE THE HANDWORK OF NON-IGBO KILLING SQUADS DOMICILED IN THE SOUTH-EAST! And with the recent revelations of that fat toad Asari Dokubo, i’ve also changed my formerly held position that it’s only northern elements involved in these staged and false-flag attacks…..we heard from the horses’ toads’ running mouth that his Ijaw thugs are equally involved!

We can have a discussion on why some Igbo elements could be targeting security personnel in the south-east (an act i can understand but don’t condone), but that’s an argument you will surely lose!

But when they started you hailed them as gallant heroes .

Keep blaming others for your foolishness
Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
mdimefields:

The first time I landed in Lagos was in 2013 when my mum was traveling to South Africa. I was made to understand that visa and travel documentation can only be processed in Lagos and Abuja. I hated the idea, regardless how young I was then. Why come all the way to Lagos before you can process your document and then board a flight to South Africa? Why not do it some where close?
If every region can handle their travel documentation and visa issuance and also accommodate direct foreign flights, I bet you the population of Igbos in South West will drastically reduce.
I also beseech stake holders in the South East to work in getting a thriving port in the East, or partnering with any Southern State, like Calabar or Akwa Ibom for a functional seaport that can serve the entire Eastern cities.

Spot on post!

You see, when i talk about the lopsided and unjust Nigerian political-economy and structure in place from the late 60s to date, that works against Ndigbo and disproportionately favours others, this issue of Ndigbo having to first go to the south-west (Yorubaland) or the north (Fulani controlled/owned) is just one example out of many!

It beggars belief that our useless Igbo political elite ‘aligned’ with the centre’ (the likes of Umahi and Uzodinma like emphasising on this as sine qua non for deriving dividends of democracy) from 1999 to 2015, yet didn’t think this blatant cheating and travesty of justice ought to be addressed! Even the ones that found themselves in APC did nothing!

Governor Mbah has impressed me a lot with his actions and pronouncements since becoming governor! Few days ago, he went with the FAAN DG to visit the international terminal building at AIIA Enugu that Buhari and Hadi-Sirika deliberately and wickedly abandoned while they finished up nicely the ones in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt…..even seeking extra-budgetary allocation to expand them from what Stella Oduah left.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

But when they started you hailed them as gallant heroes .

Keep blaming others for your foolishness

Who hailed them….me!?

I’m apportioning and placing blame where it rightly belongs! You have a problem with that!?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Cromagnon: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
mdimefields:

keep telling yourself that..
How many una be sef
Not to tall of Lagos population.
You really are full of yourselves
Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Cromagnon: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
so what you go'n do about it?
Nothing
Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Cromagnon: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Spot on post!

You see, when i talk about the lopsided and unjust Nigerian political-economy and structure in place from the late 60s to date, that works against Ndigbo and disproportionately favours others, this issue of Ndigbo having to first go to the south-west (Yorubaland) or the north (Fulani controlled/owned) is just one example out of many!

It beggars belief that our useless Igbo political elite ‘aligned’ with the centre’ (the likes of Umahi and Uzodinma like emphasising on this as sine qua non for deriving dividends of democracy) from 1999 to 2015, yet didn’t think this blatant cheating and travesty of justice ought to be addressed! Even the ones that found themselves in APC did nothing!

Governor Mbah has impressed me a lot with his actions and pronouncements since becoming governor! Few days ago, he went with the FAAN DG to visit the international terminal building at AIIA Enugu that Buhari and Hadi-Sirika deliberately and wickedly abandoned while they finished up nicely the ones in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt…..even seeking extra-budgetary allocation to expand them from what Stella Oduah left.
Who is going to Enugu internationally?
Economics not tribalism dictates airport location?
How many easterners in East? They're all in Lagos and Abuja.
Only go home for Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Omoawoke: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:

Lagos will be decongested. We can’t wait, the pressure on our infrastructure is too much. Once igbos leave, see celebrations. Pls do quick and go grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate To The SE And Develop It More... by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
please endeavour to leave the zoo part and migrate to biafra land. Nobody is feeling worried all of us are tired

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Couple Questions I Need To Ask Igbo Online Politicians / I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares / South East Ignoring The Propagandists And Marching On (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.