Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,535 members, 7,965,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:49 AM

I’m Not Ready To Be Invited For Probing Reasons – Buhari Begs Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Ready To Be Invited For Probing Reasons – Buhari Begs Tinubu (241 Views)

Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family / NFIU Directors Suspended For Probing Atiku, Tinubu / 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Ready To Be Invited For Probing Reasons – Buhari Begs Tinubu by TopTrendsNig: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2023
The erstwhile President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has asked President Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to let anyone disturb him with probe reasons.
This was revealed when Buhari met Tinubu in London on Monday night, 26th June 2023.

President Tinubu also assured Muhammadu Buhari that he will discuss with his close aides and team that he should not be involved in any anti-corruption moves his team is tackling, Top Trends gathered.
READ MORE: https://toptrends.com.ng/im-not-ready-to-be-invited-for-probing-reasons-buhari-begs-tinubu/
Re: I’m Not Ready To Be Invited For Probing Reasons – Buhari Begs Tinubu by budaatum: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Rubbish nonsense. And I mean the reporting, because I don't believe bubu would beg not to be probed.

Bubu must be probed if reasons to probe him exist. That's the only way to show if his fight against corruption worked or if he made corruption worse.

Thankfully, the media will eventually reveal evidence for his probe or no probe, and Nigerians would judge Tinubu by what he does or does not do in its regard.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Unites With Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation Of Service Chiefs / Customs intercepts 40ft container of arms being transported to Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.