Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,690 members, 7,921,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:39 AM

Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos (15139 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by AquaBekee: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
If you took your time to read the writeup you will see that it was stated that her husband died a very long time ago and she is living up to her husband's legacy of giving,
You shallow minded humans, thats how you sit behind your phones and judge, your own judgement is coming,

SKIBiNSKI:
I disagree, this shit didn't inspire me a forking bit. What would be the reason to share it on her page? If not for clout chasing. Look at me i gave out $5 dollars worth of grain bag to people, congratulate me. Then start displaying photos of her unmarried daughters. Look at us we are living abroad and driving a car. While yous lot a hungry. This is nothing but clout chasing nothing to do with inspirations everyone knows what is good and bad to do, if these shit inspires your then i question you capability to recognise what is good or bad to do yourself. I didn't see her daughters father, where is her husband on the photos? A single mother with alota unmarried daughters? inspiration my left balls! Isn't that what so called pastors preach? Marriages and family where the husband is included?

People has being doing charity work and giving to the poor and needy before the existence of social media. Now every lonely self righteous weirdo feels the need to shows everything they do on social media and seek for people's likes fake approvals (like yours) and fake congratulatory messages.

She does know everything about it it was her whole idea in the first place! Why da fork else did she take all the photos and posted on her page (your word) in the first place?
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
AquaBekee:
If you took your time to read the writeup you will see that it was stated that her husband died a very long time ago and she is living up to her husband's legacy of giving,
You shallow minded humans, thats how you sit behind your phones and judge, your own judgement is coming,

I don't have to take my time to read rubbish like that grin i summarise okay? Pick out the ones that interests me. Everything else is rubbish. Now, is my asking where is her husband the only sentence you read and picked out? grin

Look who is accussing me of being judgemental, yes! Where the fork else was i supposed to sit behind? Your ass? grin i am eagerly waiting for that judgement i cannot wait to be judged. Fake Evangelist.

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Alex reports

Just one bag of rice donations you're already bringing it to front page
I taya oo! grin grin just 1bag of dried grains, they will have to buy alota gas to boil those dried ass grains.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by AquaBekee: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
I cant argue with someone that dont read, your initial comment dont have content, you talk about single daugthers where as she have married daughters mentioned in the same writeup you didnt read, the act of giving is something she have been doing for years before and after her husband died and this is the first time someone decided to blog it, it was also stated on the rubbish writeup as you say, you look at pictures and judge and you feel that is right. Thats how you will be judged too. Let God do the judging. Have a great day

SKIBiNSKI:
I don't have to take my time to read rubbish like that grin i summarise okay? Pick out the ones that interests me. Everything else is rubbish. Now, is my asking where is her husband the only sentence you read and picked out? grin

Look who is accussing me of being judgemental, yes! Where the fork else was i supposed to sit behind? Your ass? grin i am eagerly waiting for that judgement i cannot wait to be judged.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by OneCandleAway(f): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I taya oo! grin grin just 1bag of dried grains, they will have to buy alota gas to boil those dried ass grains.

There's no way these people don't pay Alex for this publicity and I'm sure the money paid is more than one bag if rice equivalent.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

There's no way these people don't pay Alex for this publicity and I'm sure the money paid is more than one bag if rice equivalent.
Some people on here claims it inspires them. grin
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by OneCandleAway(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
janeedema:
You think she brought the attention to herself? I don't think so. She may have shared it on her page with friends and they may have posted it here.

Funny, she may not know anything about it. Just like you have people publishing the works of others to gain traction for themselves.

There's a place you get to that everything you do becomes news. You can't help it. It is called grace.

And sometimes, they don't share this thing so you applaud them, but to inspire others to indulge in humanitarian activities as well.

I was inspired by this. I didn't see pride in it.
So, one man's meat is another's okporoko.

BTW, you also made your own gesture news by bringing it up here. The only difference is she didn't announce hers, someone else did on her behalf.

Your first paragraph

You think Alex reports does free publicity for people and making them enter frontpage ? You're definitely ignorant.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by OneCandleAway(f): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Some people on here claims it inspires them. grin

They are ignorant. They don't know its from Alex. You can't expect Alex reports to do free publicity. How will he survive living in Abuja with the expensive lifestyle. Maduka regime if over. This is the current maga till another opportunity comes.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
AquaBekee:
I cant argue with someone that dont read, your initial comment dont have content, you talk about single daugthers where as she have married daughters mentioned in the same writeup you didnt read, the act of giving is something she have been doing for years before and after her husband died and this is the first time someone decided to blog it, it was also stated on the rubbish writeup as you say, you look at pictures and judge and you feel that is right. Thats how you will be judged too. Let God do the judging. Have a great day

As said, i refuse to read all that rubbish, the pictures where also part of the write up and for people to view right? Otherwise why post the pictures? You cannot read either, did you not read where i mentioned that i summarize and pick the ones that interests me? the photos are one of the things that interests me.

God doesn't exist, if God existed, he woulda fed those hungry people that they would not need a fake Evangelist to donate 1 bag of dried ass grains.

I don't take people who believes in some none existence sky God serious. Perhaps the police should let all criminals free, let God judge them. grin
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

They are ignorant. They don't know its from Alex. You can't expect Alex reports to do free publicity. How will he survive living in Abuja with the expensive lifestyle. Maduka regime if over. This is the current maga till another opportunity comes.
right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Taking The Communion Break My Fast? / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.