Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,967 members, 7,966,571 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:28 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics (51106 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by DOptical: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2023
Tntsi:
My president, my president.
We can't wait for you and datti to take the position we joyfully elected you for.

We cant wait for Leadership by practical and personal example.
We can't wait for people oriented leadership.
We can't wait for leadership that feels the pains of the people.
We can't wait for a leadership that will interact with the people
We can't wait for the new start of the new Nigeria.
My president. My president.

The delusion. Still looking for stolen mandate? Lol. Atiku who's second isn't much bothered by stolen mandate but Obi? Lol. The irev has been checked na.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by DOptical: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2023
The light skinned I was just talking about. These bleaching people have ruined my mind. I hope it get better..
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by bluefilm: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
I thought it's July the 4th for the U.S. of A?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by nyabinghi(m): 4:41am On Apr 29
Max24:

Did you say California? Was he able to turn Anambra to Lagos? Overrated politician!
tell him osogbo not lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by oskopy: 6:59am On Apr 29
When they say buhari this north that, I keep telling people the problem of Nigeria is nobody, no region but yorubas.

Start from good luck era, yorubas connived and removed him, they brought calamity called buhari.after buhari they installed Tinubu and this is where we are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.