Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,322 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering (35716 Views)

What Is The Cost Of ILEYA Ram/cow In Your Area? / 10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) / Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by Truthday: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
If not ileya, I won't know 90% of my family members. Some of the best moments growing up. I really miss those moments.

Alhamdulillah for the blessings of islam.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by justlovesfarmin: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2023
I am three of them. Stainless steel, rich aunty and ma sha Allah.

My gifts should help you forget I didn’t do anything.
Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by justlovesfarmin: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2023
BenitoKamaLee:
But to be honest it contradicts Islamic doctrine to force one to take kalimotu shahada just to comment on an Islamic post. There is no compulsion in Islam just like the Quran says and this is never jihad in any form.

Allahu alam wastagfirulahi

Is it compulsory to comment?
Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by BenitoKamaLee(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
justlovesfarmin:

Is it compulsory to comment?

Its compulsory in some cases such as this that's why we registered!
Re: Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering by motayoayinde: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
QUITE FUNNY AND CREATIVE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex / Handling Crazy Urges. / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.