Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal (811 Views)

Why Is APC Party Of Lies? See What Osibanjo Said About Subsidy / How Obi Intended To Go About Subsidy Removal. (pics) / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by shortgun(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Here's a video of a Tinubu supporter threatening to deal with Tinubu over subsidy removal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA2uv_RXupg
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Feintline: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bros stop shouting. Take your apc agbado card to the filling station. You will be given fuel on a special price.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Cassandraloius: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oga go open church, your voice alone na better microphone.
This is just the beginning of the movie, titled "Una Neva C anything". Someone is already cutting onions. cry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Cassandraloius: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Feintline:
Bros stop shouting. Take your apc agbado card to the filling station. You will be sold on a special price.

grin grin Really?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by helinues: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wailers don wail so tey dey don thin like Panla fish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Ihateheadslamer: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
To you anyone that is complaining about the ill treatment from the Nigeria politicians is a wailer but be rest assured that the breakfast will reach everybody including you tongue
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by bjdon: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
shortgun:
Here's a video of a Tinubu supporter threatening to deal with Tinubu over subsidy removal.

If you don't like it, go to court!
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by helinues: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
To you anyone that is complaining about the ill treatment from the Nigeria politicians is a wailer but be rest assured that the breakfast will reach everybody including you tongue

Slam that your head somewhere so that it can reason line normal human being

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Ihateheadslamer: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
I really don't like quoting you because i've received the longest ban the last time I quote you so go and drink water you'll be alright at the end of the day tongue
helinues:

Slam that your head somewhere so that it can reason line normal human being
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by mbaise1000: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

It's not easy to know the real wailers here again, the first wailers haven't wailed finish and the last wailers have taken over, now every one is calling everyone a wailer, fortunately, the worst wailers are the ones wailing in secret, whoever they are, for we know that he who wails last, wails loudest.
for people like me,.......
we are saying in the voice of the last wailers,....
*this government will favour me and my family * (because I will be buying food and fuel at a different price from those that didn't support us
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by helinues: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
mbaise1000:

It's not easy to know the real wailers here again, the first wailers haven't wailed finish and the last wailers have taken over, now every one is calling everyone a wailer, fortunately, the worst wailers are the ones wailing in secret, whoever they are, for we know that he who wails last, wails loudest.
for people like me,.......
we are saying in the voice of the last wailers,....
*this government will favour me and my family * (because I will be buying food and fuel at a different price from those that didn't support us

Those whose their lives depend on FG are the one who are so bittered about subsidy removal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by DontSuckToto: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Your mumu never do
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by shortgun(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:
The man in the video is a Tinubu supporter
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by DatNiggaDaz: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
So the awalokan agbado card did not get to him grin grin
Let me make him jealous..the go back to your village crew. Let him go back to his village, that is the surest way to have the Credit agbado grin

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Maximum Shishi.....

E no easy to thief mandate o...
u gatz do da bidding of Fulani cabal...headed by Buhari
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by DatNiggaDaz: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Oga go open church, your voice alone na better microphone.
This is just the beginning of the movie, titled "Una Neva C anything". Someone is already cutting onions. cry
Chai
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by DatNiggaDaz: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

Those whose their lives depend on FG are the one who are so bittered about subsidy removal

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Asswipemod: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=DatNiggaDaz post=124095774][/quote]

Is that your wife, Wailer Banton?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Why she come old pass you? Ehn, god of Cowards?😝😝 Oh Emperor of Cowards, King of all lily hearted! Why wailest thou?😩😩😩😩😩 Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz. Wailer Looser Banton.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Racoon(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shege promax activated for the "this government will favour me and my family" zombies.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by mbaise1000: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

If that is really the case then it's definitely not the 5%
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by a4cube: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2023
shortgun:

I think this economy no favour him and his family.

Oboy say you wan die not we wan die.

Odde
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by shortgun(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2023
grin grin
a4cube:
I think this economy no favour him and his family.

Oboy say you wan die not we wan die.

Odde
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by WorldRichest: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Feintline:
Bros stop shouting. Take your apc agbado card to the filling station. You will be given fuel on a special price.

Another pained wailer. 16 years of wailing will be suicidal
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Great0ne1: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
shortgun:

His wailing has only began. More shege coming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Couldntfigurean: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu will go down to be the worst President Nigeria has ever had
He thinks he can preside with propaganda like he did in Lagos,imagine brainwashing zombies to think that he built Lagos,somebody that didn’t even build one road in Lagos not to talk of bridge
They say he dropped the β€œblueprint” of Lagos,make we dey wait am to drop the blueprint of Nigeria too
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by XY23: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Lol. Please do a head count of those whose lives are not affected by government policies. Denial is the first stage of grief.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Dybala11(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19
helinues:

How far now?
Since your life doesn't depend on the FG, should the price of rice be increased to 200k per bag?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by Nice2023(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19
The guy still get mind dey call Peter Obi join him frustration.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by ambale(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19
helinues:

So in a nation of over 200million people

What's bad in the majority depending on the government?

I want hear some sensible remarks
Re: Tinubu Supporter Lamenting About Subsidy Removal by MrPOTUS: 9:24pm On Feb 19
helinues:

This animal doesn't comment again grin grin

Be like say hunger don reset him brain cheesy

These idiots lamenting go don die of hunger by now.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Had No Documented Manifesto In 2023 Election / Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria / Do We Have Any Monumental Named After Awolowo In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.