Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) (13173 Views)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by TheZooHasFalln: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
When I see some of you accusing these online APC supporters of collecting 30k BMC money to work for APC, I go just dey laugh. If dem see 30k make I bend! They don't gain nothing other than bragging rights! The real people who influence for political parties and politicians are on Twitter and FB. Those guys are paid mega bucks, sometimes up to north of 100M per quarter depending on your stats. NL used to have BMC but that was back in 2015. Most of them have since left, some have even started supporting opposition parties (one of which is still very active here till date, a female).

I'm just putting it out here so that you guys know that by telling these guys that they're earning money to waste their lives online, you're even flattering them. They're APC supporters no doubt, but they don't get a pin! Including and Helinues.
Na man you be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by CJStarz: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
See finishing 🤣🤣🤣

RingRoadMafia:

GOOD LORD!!

RighteousDemon TheSourcerer Chiefpriestt Treadway Helinuesfather Naijanascam Ihateheadslamer maticar Realtord43 Johncuppa nedu666 frankyychiji Robisky001 CJStarz chichar1 MASTAkiLLAh Opiop fuckingAyaya ravensckar GODPUNISHALABI Sucre6 Sergio101 proeast Reinaldo
Re: Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) by CJStarz: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Una don finish d guy,walahi. D invisible girl friend fit dey NL🤣🤣

Streetdoctor:

Alright my able comr,
His other alt account was canoe06 or something like that.
D mudafuker is from Benue or so, then he had an invisible girlfriend based in Lagos, agege precisely.
During d lockdown, d mudafuker begged me to teach him something online which I taught him.
During d training stuff, I found out that d mudafuker has a dull brain to catch up with anything.
D fucker sent his invisible girlfriend to come and learn d stuff which I objected, but when he pleaded with me, I had to allow d invisible girlfriend to come over.
I Wil hv to skip some stuffs here, later d mudafuker, started doing some menial Labour to survive which he begged me for money to survive then. Later d idiot fall from storey building where he went to carry blocks and I bailed him from d hospital.
Infact ehhhhhh, I hv had an encounter with some of dis lunatics offline but let me not mention them for now
I forgot to inform d house that d invisible girlfriend really chop d mudafuker wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill DIG Abubakar Ningi In Kano / Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan / 800 Ex-boko Haram Militants Get Relief Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.