Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,002 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

No Capital To Startup Your Business? No Worries, Try This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Capital To Startup Your Business? No Worries, Try This. (148 Views)

CBN To Raise BDC’s Share Capital To ₦2 Billion / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business. No Advance Payment / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Capital To Startup Your Business? No Worries, Try This. by Amandaeze(f): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2023
If you've been looking to start up a business on your own and you don't have the capital, or you do not even know where to start from, well it's a common problem.

Now let me explain to you on how you can start your business without a Kobo.

This business is called "Dropshipping".

It's a kind of business that involves three people:
1. The supplier
2. The seller
3. The consumer
And this business doesn't require any capital from you!!

All you need to do is get yourself a trusted supplier that sells the product you wish to venture in, he/she sends you the pictures and all you have to do is advertise them on whatever social media platforms you use, when a buyer shows interest you give the supplier the actual worth of his/her product and the profit would be yours.

Now remember you are not to bother about delivery or anything, the supplier does that for you.

You might be asking so how do I start?

Well I am a supplier of sneakers, perfumes and turkey made wears and I'm looking for serious wholesalers to join my wholesale group.

Imaging I sell a pair of sneakers to you at the rate of 9,000 and you resell for 20,000 or even more than that, you are not even to bother about the delivery!! I handle all that myself.

Your location shouldn't be a barrier cause I supply to all states in Nigeria and I have wholesalers all over Africa. My wholesalers make more than 500,000 naira monthly, it's a business for all.

If you are not interested in the ones I mentioned but you want to start a business, you can as well chat me up and I would love connect you to other suppliers.

We grow by lifting others.

I also conduct free sessions for my wholesalers where I mentor them on how to run ads on different platforms to drive sales.

NOTE: I need serious wholesalers.

If are willing to join you can message me on WhatsApp with this number:
Please make sure you send your name and the reason you chatted me up.

Remember you can do this business at the comfort of your home and just with your smartphone and data.

1 Like

Re: No Capital To Startup Your Business? No Worries, Try This. by Lucasinho(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Ama ndi ana Eze

shocked

(1) (Reply)

8 Money Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Be Rich In Life / Facebook Group For Sale ( 318k Members) / Lead Generation 101: The Fundamental Pillar For Business Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.