Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,279 members, 7,970,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: Bella Confirms Unchanged Relationship With Sheggz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: Bella Confirms Unchanged Relationship With Sheggz (218 Views)

Gifty: 'The BBNaija Reunion Show Is A Staged Script' / D’banj & Don Jazzy Announce Mo’hits Reunion Tour / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: Bella Confirms Unchanged Relationship With Sheggz by edudaniel(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Esther Okagbue, popularly known as "Bella," a former housemate of the seventh season of the Big Brother Naija reality show, has confirmed that her relationship with her fellow ex-housemate, Sheggz, remains unchanged.

During the 'Level Up' reunion show, which was broadcasted on Wednesday night, the 25-year-old Bella revealed this information. When asked by the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, about the status of their relationship, Bella expressed that despite her family members advising her against dating Sheggz, she chose to continue the relationship because she is an adult who knows what she wants.

"The moment I laid eyes on Sheggz, I knew I was in trouble because he is my type of guy. I never intended to date anyone on national TV, but I had no choice. I knew that what I felt for him was genuine. My family told me not to date him, but I am an adult and I have made my decision. As we speak, we are in a relationship," she stated.

Sheggz, on the other hand, expressed his gratitude to Bella for standing by him against all odds. He said, "I genuinely believe that Bella is a loyal person who has always supported me, and I want to publicly thank her on live television. You mean a lot to me. Although there were many beautiful girls in the house, I only felt a connection with Bella. We quickly got to know each other, and things progressed from there. I could never lie to someone's daughter on national television. I have met her family members, and they have asked me numerous questions, to which I provided explanations. Bella has also connected with my family, and everything is harmonious. I want to express my gratitude to her for standing by me throughout this journey."

It should be noted that Bella and Sheggz maintained a romantic relationship throughout the 72-day duration of the show, which featured 28 housemates and aired from July 23 to October 2, 2022.

Read more:https://daybreak.ng/madonnas-family-expresses-concern-as-the-64-year-old-singer-is-admitted-to-intensive-care/

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Iyabo Oko Is Dead / Ragnarok: Tangible, Solid, And Artistic by Andrea Duobah George / Your Reappointment Well Deserved, NAOSNP Celebrates Akosile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.