Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,150 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:58 PM

Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay (1568 Views)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay by Kimlarrybio(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chioma Reacted as United States based businesswoman, Anita Brown, has called out Nigerian singer, Davido, for allegedly impregnating her and refusing to takr responsibility for the pregnancy.

Anita, who first came to public knowledge on Sunday with claims of being in a relationship and pregnant with the singer’s child, resurfaced a few hours ago with receipts to prove her claims.

She has released multiple screenshots of chats between herself and Davido’s cousin, Clarks Adeleke, and the award-winning singer himself, slamming claims that she was in a one-night stand situation with the Afrobeats musician.

Anita, in her social media outbursts, stated that she first met the singer in 2017 while in Dubai and that they dated on and off until the pandemic when she was in a ‘long’ relationship.

Meanwhile A French lady identified as Ivanna Bay, has taken to social media to reveal that she is pregnant with Davido’s child.

This comes hours after a US lady Anita Brown shared several screenshots and clips accusing Davido of impregnating her.

The new development has gone viral on social media, stoking the fire of the already-scandalous situation.

Ivanna took to her Instagram Stories to share the shocking revelations.

US-based Lady Calls Davido Out For Allegedly Impregnating Her

Shortly after Anita Brown set the internet ablaze with screenshots and videos backing her claims of being pregnant for Davido, Ivanna took to her page to speak up as well.

More information below on De link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6qBrwq8O28

(1) (Reply)

Rema Was A Yahoo Boy; He Bought His Mum A Lexus SUV Car At 17 Years Old” – Tech / "Rich Getting Richer" - Outrage As Funke Akindele Receives Brand New Car Gift;;; / I Want Burna Boy To Marry Me And Chokê Me Till My Eye Balls Comot"- Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.