Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,354 members, 7,967,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) (3368 Views)

Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Ttalk: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cry cry baby. Show us a receipt of the clear goods in Onne and that of Lagos that makes Lagos an advantage over other ports.

The point is that you lack reasoning capacity as well as basic knowledge regarding government policies that are all accessible.

Your Hero beer parlor gist should be left in your backyard and should not be brought to a public forum like Nairaland where we have enlightening people.

Bury your head in shame and go and bury your head down and engage in some reading that would sharpen your brain and brighten your opinion.

Presently you stink

6 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by JOemmy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
oyebanji44:
It shows that the ibo cannot survive without living in south west

Continue to be a settler and a stranger grin grin

Same igbos fought a brutal war to be on their own but u shameless mockers and hypocrites still ganged up to bring them back to ur sw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
I stopped reading in your first paragraph

If not that sense is far from u, so it is Yorubas that will help u build infrastructures in your region abi?

Who is holding u down from leaving Nigeria?

U mugus want to leave Nigeria n u voted 100% in d last election?

I can’t even waste my time reading your rubbish
fool who doesn't know his YORUBA and FULANI LEADERS are responsible, for All the evil happening in southern NIGERIA, while he cheer them as they collectively perpetrate evil and practice corruption with your masses supporting them.
Manny do your research well then if your concience is still alive which I believe it's still alive tell yourself the truth.
And besides knowledge, wisdom, intelligence craftiness creativeness and understanding are not gotten by age.
But a gift given to God to those who are pure in heart, when you are pure in heart, your senses begins to function very well outside sentiment and tribal inclination.
WITH THIS I AM 25YEARS plus 10 MONTHS but the knowledge God gave me is because, mine heart is pure be like me and God will open your eyes okay.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Jogs1900: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
Some one stating the truth, bringing up the can of worms in YORUBA and FULANI Cupboard, some one reminding YORUBA what everyone has slept under the carpet, in the spirit of love and nationhood.
And so what?Should Yorubas leave Lagos for igbos?

3 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
imagine this sophisticated, fool who threatens his fellow countrymen to never engage in exercising their franchise in their own country, see the YORUBA hate mongers i write to deliver.
But your people are elected into different electoral positions in Europe and entire West.
Don't be foolish and fooled by your evil leaders, okay.
Infact the reason why you get away with it is because it was some body like buhari in charge if you have people who are detribalized you won't try it, as the security men will arrest you manipulated cowards into correctional center for rehabilitation.
u hav spoken well.

1 Like

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
kenny160:
if I may ask, what exactly do you want to gain from creating this thread? coz I never get it oo coz no one rule lines to fight here
Dearest Kenny, am just telling the YORUBAS and FULANI that they and their leader's are the reason, why other southern NIGERIA tribes are domiciled in Lagos.
Read the article it might not be well polished,but each point raised their take time, the research on it, ask questions then know if I am just writing for writing sake.
Each time they make noise about Lagos, without doing and supporting the needful to ensure Lagos is freed.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Reality3080: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
fool who doesn't know his YORUBA and FULANI LEADERS are responsible, for All the evil happening in southern NIGERIA, while he cheer them as they collectively perpetrate evil and practice corruption with your masses supporting them.
Manny do your research well then if your concience is still alive which I believe it's still alive tell yourself the truth.
And besides knowledge, wisdom, intelligence craftiness creativeness and understanding are not gotten by age.
But a gift given to God to those who are pure in heart, when you are pure in heart, your senses begins to function very well outside sentiment and tribal inclination.
WITH THIS I AM 25YEARS plus 10 MONTHS but the knowledge God gave me is because, mine heart is pure be like me and God will open your eyes okay.
u are 25 years no wonder

The victim mindset is still in u n u even don’t know what life is all about, when I was 25 I wasn’t blaming anyone for my troubles, I faced it n I thank God for where I am today

With this your mindset one day u will blame Yoruba n Fulani for your problem

No wonder your leaders are calamity, just b in power for 8 years n don’t do anything n when it’s time to give account, blame your failures on Yoruba n Fulani n d mumu citizens who already been programmed to hate will accept it

Imagine someone saying it is Yoruba n Fulani that is frustrating development in your region

So y didn’t they frustrate d airport by umahi?

4 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by oyebanji44: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
JOemmy:

Same igbos fought a brutal war to be on their own but u shameless mocker and hypocrites still ganged up to bring them back to ur sw.

Mynd44
Seun
Mukina2
Dominique
nIfpmod

Rule2...provoking and insulting a nairalander

2 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Reality3080: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
Dearest Kenny, am just telling the YORUBAS and FULANI that they and their leader's are the reason, why other southern NIGERIA tribes are domiciled in Lagos.
Read the article it might not be well polished,but each point raised their take time, the research on it, ask questions then know if I am just writing for writing sake.
Each time they make noise about Lagos, without doing and supporting the needful to ensure Lagos is freed.
are u saying it is Yoruba n Fulani that will approve any project your governor wants to do?
Have there ever been a time your governors proposed something reasonable for your region n any Yoruba or Fulani rejected it?
This was d lies your governors told u till d federal government started publishing allocations given to your states

Please was it Yorubas n Fulani that told ikpeazu not to do anything as governor?

4 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

And so what?Should Yorubas leave Lagos for igbos?
NO NEVER, YORUBA OWNS LAGOS, BUT INCASE AS THEY ALWAYS FEELS THREATENED BY THE PRESENCE OF IGBOS IN LAGOS.
THEY SHOULD SIMPLY INSIST THAT THOSE FACILITIES WHICH ARE DOMICILED IN EVERY PART OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA ARE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION WITHOUT, LOBBYING AGAINST IT'S BY CREATING FEDERAL EVIL POLICIES.
AND THEY SHALL HOW PEOPLE WILL LEAVE LAGOS IN DROVES.
IN THE ABSENCE OF THESE THEY SHOULD KEEP BEING PEACEFUL WITH THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN, OR IF THEY DON'T WANT TO SHARE SAME COUNTRY WITH THEM, THEY SHOULD ACT ON THE NEEDFUL AND STOP BEING HATEFUL LEECHES.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
nobody is imagining to be Rich okay, I cannever hate YORUBA and FULANI, what I hate is their evil intents and actions towards other southern NIGERIA tribes.
That's all okay, am not here to rub shoulders with you on whom is Richer or poorer.
Rather i write as a deliverer of those who are blinded by hate and extremely manipulated by evil leaders.
YOUR ENTIRE POST IS HATE AND THEN YOU GO BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR HATE. LIAR!

2 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
are u saying it is Yoruba n Fulani that will approve any project your governor wants to do?
Have there ever been a time your governors proposed something reasonable for your region n any Yoruba or Fulani rejected it?
This was d lies your governors told u till d federal government started publishing allocations given to your states

Please was it Yorubas n Fulani that told ikpeazu not to do anything as governor?

Reality you deviating from the points i raised, just go back and read it again.
The summary is YORUBA and FULANI leaders wants everything, that is needed by all southern NIGERIA tribes to only function easily in Lagos.
Hence others don't have options than to come to Lagos.
Nothing is special about Lagos it's only the evil government policies that is droving people to their enmasse
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Corn247: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
imagine this sophisticated, fool who threatens his fellow countrymen to never engage in exercising their franchise in their own country, see the YORUBA hate mongers i write to deliver.
But your people are elected into different electoral positions in Europe and entire West.
Don't be foolish and fooled by your evil leaders, okay.
Infact the reason why you get away with it is because it was some body like buhari in charge if you have people who are detribalized you won't try it, as the security men will arrest you manipulated cowards into correctional center for rehabilitation.

I repeat, if they born una well try that nonsense again in 2027, you will know the slowpoke.
I am actually begging you to stay and dare us.

5 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
The summary is YORUBA and FULANI leaders wants everything, that is needed by all southern NIGERIA tribes to only function easily in Lagos.
Nothing is special about Lagos it's only the evil government policies that is droving people to their enmasse
WHY DON'T YOU BLAME YOUR LEADERS IN YOUR LAND FOR THE LACK OF OPPURTUNITY. BITTER PERSON AS IF ANYONE SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR OURS GIVING US THE OPPURTUNITY. GO BACK AND TELL YOUR LEADERS TO DO THE SAME. NOBODY ASKED YOU TO COME HERE

1 Like

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Reality3080: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
wait

Lets agree Yorubas want everything to b in lagos, but d last time I checked u all are d richest tribe in Africa n u can build anything at will, please what is stopping u people from building seaports, airport, dry port in d east?

Who stopped umahi in ebonyi abeg?

Don’t u think if they can’t stop umahi they won’t stop others?

If umahi can do it without blaming Yoruba n Fulani don’t u think others can do better too?

Or u people should just sit down n b blaming people for what your governor refuse to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Ttalk: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
OP, you are such a disgrace with your wack and poor reasoning capacity that is not up to a primary 5 child.

Your writing is poor
Your logic is poor
Your argument and points are baseless
You exhibit a crude and primitive mindset
You are poor in reasoning, and unable to back your poor accusation with verifiable data.
Everything about you and your writing depicts ignorance yet you tag Yoruba as being poor and lazy when your writing has shown you to be a lazy and poor person who failed in every aspect of his life

4 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Jogs1900: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
NO NEVER, YORUBA OWNS LAGOS, BUT INCASE AS THEY ALWAYS FEELS THREATENED BY THE PRESENCE OF IGBOS IN LAGOS.
THEY SHOULD SIMPLY INSIST THAT THOSE FACILITIES WHICH ARE DOMICILED IN EVERY PART OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA ARE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION WITHOUT, LOBBYING AGAINST IT'S BY CREATING FEDERAL EVIL POLICIES.
AND THEY SHALL HOW PEOPLE WILL LEAVE LAGOS IN DROVES.
IN THE ABSENCE OF THESE THEY SHOULD KEEP BEING PEACEFUL WITH THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN, OR IF THEY DON'T WANT TO SHARE SAME COUNTRY WITH THEM, THEY SHOULD ACT ON THE NEEDFUL AND STOP BEING HATEFUL LEECHES.
Do You mean Yorubas should work for the benefit of your region?Its meant to be your political leaders that are meant to fight for what will benefit your region na.Let the governors of the south east region work together..As for sea port, Lagos state govt got investors for Lekki sea port..Edo state govt got investors for Gelegele port ..if anambra state govt see the need for a seaport, they should simply look for investors.
You didn't mention the one that Lagos senators asked for a special status for Lagos because of decaying facilities , it was the south east senator's that killed the motion in the national assembly not even the northerners and the yorubas moved on to strategise.Ask your senators and house of representative in the national assembly questions.They collect allowances and find for constituency projects.

It would have made lots of sense if your epistle is directed to your political leaders not Yorubas.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
tundein18:

YOUR ENTIRE POST IS HATE AND THEN YOU GO BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR HATE. LIAR!
people who practice a particular lifestyle first and always accuse, others of doing such.
Telling people the secrets of the evil you perpetrate is not hate but rather, letting you know that we overlooked a lot, but you never over any one.
Counter mine point with facts not this constant, hate this hate that you keep on shouting.
YORUBAS are the most tribalistic and hateful people in Nigeria.
Even in their churches for example in deeper life and redeemed, in AKWA IBOM, they send pastors from only YORUBA, so nobody was anointed amongst the whole AKWA IBOM pples or any other tribes in Nigeria, to lead the church except YORUBA, imagine this hateful being accusing someone filled with love of hate because all his lives is hate.
Do you know the shocker we attend it without checking all those things because we are seeking God, not man and God will reward everyman according to his or her works.
YORUBAS don't attend in mass to Dominion city, assemblies of God, Dunamis, Grace of God, not because their is no God there, but because they are own by igbos and other southern NIGERIA tribes whom they hate and distrust, but they desperately need them, yorubas don't even trust themselves so why will they trust others, they rather drove in to deeper life, winners, redeemed and co than drove in their, still yet Igbo and other southern NIGERIA tribes drove in love for God not their hate filled character.
In return God blesses them with natural resources, seen and unseen, human resources, best brains and more because they love and not hate learn from us and be Free okay.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
people who practice a particular lifestyle first and always accuse, others of doing such.
Telling people the secrets of the evil you perpetrate is not hate but rather, letting you know that we overlooked a lot, but you never over any one.
Counter mine point with facts not this constant, hate this hate that you keep on shouting.
YORUBAS are the most tribalistic and hateful people in Nigeria.
Even in their churches for example in deeper life and redeemed, in AKWA IBOM, they send pastors from only YORUBA, so nobody was anointed amongst the whole AKWA IBOM pples or any other tribes in Nigeria, to lead the church except YORUBA, imagine this hateful being accusing someone filled with love of hate because all his lives is hate.
Do you know the shocker we attend it without checking all those things because we are seeking God, not man and God will reward everyman according to his or her works.
YORUBAS don't attend in mass to Dominion city, assemblies of God, Dunamis, Grace of God, not because their is no God there, but because they are own by igbos and other southern NIGERIA tribes whom they hate and distrust, but they desperately need them, yorubas don't even trust themselves so why will they trust others, they rather drove in to deeper life, winners, redeemed and co than drove in their, still yet Igbo and other southern NIGERIA tribes drove in love for God not their hate filled character.
In return God blesses them with natural resources, seen and unseen, human resources, best brains and more because they love and not hate learn from us and be Free okay.
YORUBAS ARE THIS YORUBAS ARE THAT YET YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE YOUR MISREABLE LIFE AROUND THOSE SAME YORUBAS YOU HATE.

5 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Reality3080: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

Do You mean Yorubas should work for the benefit of your region?Its meant to be your political leaders that are meant to fight for what will benefit your region na.Let the governors of the south east region work together..As for sea port, Lagos state govt got investors for Lekki sea port..Edo state govt got investors for Gelegele port ..if anambra state govt see the need for a seaport, they should simply look for investors.
You didn't mention the one that Lagos senators asked for a special status for Lagos because of decaying facilities , it was the south east senator's that killed the motion in the national assembly not even the northerners and the yorubas moved on to strategise.Ask your senators and house of representative in the national assembly..

It would have made lots of sense if your epistle is directed to your political leaders not Yorubas.

Thank you.
I tire

I don’t know what concerns Yoruba n Fulani with building infrastructure in your region

Like seriously this mentality is too bad for anyone to grow

I just keep wondering how Yorubas n fulanis are holding u down when u can easily do something good for yourselves

Instead of to put your leaders on hot seat u are already giving them excuses for failure by blaming yorubas n fulanis

If u am to b a governor n my citizens have this mindset, na to just sit down look for 8 years n blame Yorubas n fulanis after everything

2 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ttalk:
OP, you are such a disgrace with your wack and poor reasoning capacity that is not up to a primary 5 child.

Your writing is poor
Your logic is poor
Your argument and points are baseless
You exhibit a crude and primitive mindset
You are poor in reasoning, and unable to back your poor accusation with verifiable data.
Everything about you and your writing depicts ignorance yet you tag Yoruba as being poor and lazy when your writing has shown you to be a lazy and poor person who failed in every aspect of his life
one thing about you YORUBA is you cannever, raise a point without, being and sounding senseless, but your large populace are actually lazy and idle.
For achievement I shall rule over you in that, for writing English writing another man's language cannever be a place to test knowledge, okay ask China Japan and more they doing wonders without learning or dwelling in English..
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Jogs1900: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
I tire

I don’t know what concerns Yoruba n Fulani with building infrastructure in your region

Like seriously this mentality is too bad for anyone to grow

I just keep wondering how Yorubas n fulanis are holding u down when u can easily do something good for yourselves

Instead of to put your leaders on hot seat u are already giving them excuses for failure by blaming yorubas n fulanis

If u am to b a governor n my citizens have this mindset, na to just sit down look for 8 years n blame Yorubas n Fulanis after everything
Unfortunately, this is how many of them reason.

1 Like

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Reality3080: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
one thing about you YORUBA is you cannever, raise a point without, being and sounding senseless, but your large populace are actually lazy and idle.
For achievement I shall rule over you in that, for writing English writing another man's language cannever be a place to test knowledge, okay ask China Japan and more they doing wonders without learning or dwelling in English..
u claim Yorubas are lazy n they are holding d ever powerful Igbo down

Shame no dey catch u?

Lazy man dey use head of strong man n strong man even dey talk am n he’s still seeing himself as a strong man

3 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Ttalk: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
one thing about you YORUBA is you can never, raise a point without, being and sounding senseless, but your large populace is lazy and idle.
For achievement I shall rule over you in that, for writing English writing another man's language can never be a place to test knowledge, okay ask China and Japan, and they doing wonders without learning or dwelling in English

Look at what you put up here as a point, I swear you can pass a security test anywhere in Nigeria, not even in your Alaigbo which is filled with mediocrity.

Improving yourself before engaging in public debate.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by waynetee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
something you can never do, try it and see the other side of Nigeria, that day you will see that a lot of people shall die especially you YORUBA.
Then after then everybody to their tent's, a much awaited goodbye to evil people.
Who disguised to show fake love.
You have described the YORUBA, dwelling after selling All their land throwing parties, buying cars they can't maintain, lodging in hotel, spending on their fellow fake friends, after the money is gone they return to the under the bridge which is always the home of the evil people.
If you want your people out of that under bridge, start preaching love to them.
As God does not bless a hateful people, God is love while Satan is hate, so when you Love God blesses you when you hate God allows you to be destroyed in abject poverty by your father the devil.

What is this werey saying.

Don't you know igbo leading a yoruba state is backwardness for us, its not possible , we are not equal in anything!

2 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by blabulu2000: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ibo people have always been known as a parasite to the land that hosts them. I even pray Obi should become the president so that he will decentralize the most mouthed Apapa Seaport that kept on delaying Omo Yiibo to still keep their Abode in Lagos state...and its environs
An average Aboki came to Lagos state to sell his goods and return to his bases to enjoy his or her wealth with his or her family...in Sokoto, Kano, Borno, etc but our brother sees the southwest region as a place of refuge yet...they are still producing nothing life in their poto poto region....compare those who are content with their God-given land inheritance with them that their whole land is bastardized with erosion...and degradation
These people should understand that for them. to say they are great, people from all over the whole should be begging and struggling to reside, do business, and tourist in their region...now tell me which part of the Yiibo land all these good things are happening.....none!!!!
Dubai, the UK, the US, and Canada are making a lot of money from tourists, creating a business environment and amenities that entice people all over the whole to come and reside and pay their way to stay indefinitely....but what part of Yiibo land that reasonable immigrants can pay his or her to stay indefinitely...none....the issue of Monday sit at home, the issue of kidnapping, poverty, degradation, erosion, cannibalism, witchcraft....evil cultists, and any bad things you can think of is enough to make the entire region uninhabitable for living...

2 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ttalk:
Cry cry baby. Show us a receipt of the clear goods in Onne and that of Lagos that makes Lagos an advantage over other ports.

The point is that you lack reasoning capacity as well as basic knowledge regarding government policies that are all accessible.

Your Hero beer parlor gist should be left in your backyard and should not be brought to a public forum like Nairaland where we have enlightening people.

Bury your head in shame and go and bury your head down and engage in some reading that would sharpen your brain and brighten your opinion.

Presently you stink
oga we imported goods from the two different ports at same time, and the one in ONNE seaport was higher than Lagos seaport, when asked they will say order from above, when further asked federal government when further asked YORUBA and FULANI connived to carryout the heinous crimes.
Just like Awolowo brought the idea of starvation during the war, and a paltry 20pounds after the war, to ensure igbos perish, but never he and his perpetrators of evil were never God to decide who lives dies or get blessed.
So shove your evil and lame crying rubbish to your self.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
u claim Yorubas are lazy n they are holding d ever powerful Igbo down

Shame no dey catch u?

Lazy man dey use head of strong man n strong man even dey talk am n he’s still seeing himself as a strong man
they are not using our heads, rather they have the federal government backing with their ever darling British, who encourage them to subjugate other southern NIGERIA tribes, alongside Fulani a more reason why YORUBA are filled up in United kingdom, because they are the same people filled with hate for other people and always looking for opportunities to defraud other people as evidently, known in history, that's why British love them because they are evil, causing and aiding pains to their fellow countrymen, just like British have a hand or two in different countries of Africa and the world who are suffering, using their media , with america backing her.
One thing is sure God has and shall always punish all those who do evil especially YORUBA and FULANI, British and American evil people and leaders like you lot's. Only the righteous amongst you will be saved.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Ttalk: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
oga we imported goods from the two different ports at same time, and the one in ONNE seaport was higher than Lagos seaport, when asked they will say order from above, when further asked federal government when further asked YORUBA and FULANI connived to carryout the heinous crimes.
Just like Awolowo brought the idea of starvation during the war, and a paltry 20pounds after the war, to ensure Igbos perish, but never he and his perpetrators of evil were God to decide who lives dies or gets blessed.
So shove your evil and lame crying rubbish to yourself.

Are you a dunce that you can't screenshot and post the receipt of the two ports here?

It is only a fool that takes gossip as a fact. Post the receipts or bury your head in the mud

3 Likes

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Landlord97: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
waynetee:

What is this werey saying.

Don't you know igbo leading a yoruba state is backwardness for us, its not possible , we are not equal in anything!
nobody is asking to lead in your states, All we are saying is live and let others live as long as we are still practicing one NIGERIA, you don't have any right to restrict any body from exercising their same rights as yours.
Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by Reality3080: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Landlord97:
they are not using our heads, rather they have the federal government backing with their ever darling British, who encourage them to subjugate other southern NIGERIA tribes, alongside Fulani a more reason why YORUBA are filled up in United kingdom, because they are the same people filled with hate for other people and always looking for opportunities to defraud other people as evidently, known in history, that's why British love them because they are evil, causing and aiding pains to their fellow countrymen, just like British have a hand or two in different countries of Africa and the world who are suffering, using their media , with america backing her.
One thing is sure God has and shall always punish all those who do evil especially YORUBA and FULANI, British and American evil people and leaders like you lot's. Only the righteous amongst you will be saved.
please reply to my comment before this

Who stopped umahi from constructing airport?
If they can’t stop umahi what makes u feel they will stop others?
Who stopped ikpeazu from performing?

1 Like

Re: WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) by BabaRamota1980: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
If you want Igbos to leave Lagos then support Igbos to have their country.
Or better still allow public agencies, to be opened and allowed to function, like it's done in Lagos and southwest, allow multinational companies like immigration to function fully, allow the functioning of international airport and seaport, and desist from all acts ensuring that those who are posted to work on onne seaport as federal agencies, collect in charges a very different outrageous amount as their counterparts in Lagos.

Op,
You are waiting for our approval. grin

You are not ready for Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: ESN Chased Army's Armoured Tankers In Gunbattle / Fubara Order The Seizure Of Properties Grabbed By Wike / Akala Plans To Dethrone Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.