Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead (71401 Views)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Mandateinfinito(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Inalilahi wa ina ilaihi roojihun. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Prolific2018: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
RIP
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by excel101(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I remember when she was alive and begging for assistance when she was ill,her junior colleagues in the industry ignored her except a few.

Now she has died,you will see lousy Yoruba bleached out obese women with their over made up faces come for her Burial half naked and spraying money for musicians
And their smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by drololaaof: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by shehuaz: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
May you find eternal peace. Mama
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by leye4u: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:
After COVID-19, people just dey die anyhow for this country.
that's the trend all over the world now....those who said the vaccine was poison might no be far from the truth
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Akharmony: 2:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Soul reet in peace. . They worked tirelessly in the movie imdustry but sadly there old age wasnt well secured. .
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 30, 2023
May she rest in peace.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Nothing last forever. She has fallen asleep which is inevitable
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by vickydevoka(m): 5:00am On Jun 30, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I remember when she was alive and begging for assistance when she was ill,her junior colleagues in the industry ignored her except a few.

Now she has died,you will see lousy Yoruba bleached out obese women with their over made up faces come for her Burial half naked and spraying money for musicians
If them no come the burial no u go still complain
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by azpekuliar: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Shapeaso:
Mama is sleeping in peace. Rest on mama.

Which mama? 63 years old na mama? Ok
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by francotunsco: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Apoti Aje baba suwe. This madam can be raw in slutty talks.

Rest in peace great act!
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2023
vickydevoka:

If them no come the burial no u go still complain
the money and love will have been more valuable if she was still.of what use is owanmbe and loud clothes to a dead woman if not for an opportunity for show off and to party.abeg leave shii for agbepo
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2023
2022Frustrated:
SMH. And some people dey envy these actors. Lol
those ones Na fools

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2023
most of these old actors and actresses had little opportunities then and even the little opportunities they had then , they didn't know what to do with it. but it seems the new set of actors and actresses have learned this valuable lesson and they are not leaving anything to luck or chance at all, they are utilizing all opportunities to the maximum.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Gokoyer0(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2023
Skit and content creators have taken over.
Creamypie:
This is a bad time to be in movie business

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by vickydevoka(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2023
SAMBARRY:
the money and love will have been more valuable if she was still.of what use is owanmbe and loud clothes to a dead woman if not for an opportunity for show off and to party.abeg leave shii for agbepo
Just know this, In this life nobody owe you any shit. They moment I stop having entitlement mentality, life started becoming easy for me. I work for my immediate elder brother just for 30k. I mo send whether na billionaire. If I finish make en just pay me n I go.
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Shapeaso: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2023
azpekuliar:

Which mama? 63 years old na mama? Ok
A woman from 60 na correct mama. Abi na girl she be?undecided

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by aycorporat(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2023
SAMBARRY:
alabosi oshi.na your type I dey talk.olowo epo,fair weather friend.i dey follow Una do Nollywood? Una no fit gather in solidarity to support one of your own? Narcissistic being.tuehhh

Sambarry, you really sabi these people ooo and i like as you dey give them back to back. Truly, this life e get as e be

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by Revolva(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2023
I tought it was iyabo ojo....mehn iyabo oko ...iyabo dick ....wtf...well rip mama
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by SAMBARRY: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2023
vickydevoka:

Just know this, In this life nobody owe you any shit. They moment I stop having entitlement mentality, life started becoming easy for me. I work for my immediate elder brother just for 30k. I mo send whether na billionaire. If I finish make en just pay me n I go.
there's a difference between entitlement mentality and showing care .of what use is an owanmbe to a dead woman?
Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by vickydevoka(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2023
SAMBARRY:
there's a difference between entitlement mentality and showing care .of what use is an owanmbe to a dead woman?
I'm not supporting anybody. But what make you think of every tradition accepts no owambe people won't embrace it. Do you people go around borrowing money to burry their parents or love ones. Burial and marriages are not really show off but to fulfill the tradition or " make people no talk day"

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead by placeofallure(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Rest on Mama Iyabo Oko. May God comfort the people you left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him / Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.