Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy (644 Views)

No Matter How Long You Protest, I’ll Remove Subsidy - Tinubu (2022) / Yuguda: A Certain President Chose Not To Remove Subsidy To Protect His Life / Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
North people go don kill almost all the east people

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Lutherblaq: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Gunayo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nothing will still happen. Nigerians and suffering are like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
North people no go gree i swear

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Orisirisi English you go read for Nairaland 🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na 9ja voice
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by WorldRichest: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dc14:

Are you now saying that Easterners too should start keeling Northerners? Dem never born your Mama well
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Danisaint112(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dc14:

I dey tell you my brother. When it comes to Igbos or a southern counterpart whom the believe to be Igbos it's always different.

With the way they protested against it (subsidy removal) in 2015 we all know a serious riot/fight would have broke out if Jonathan went ahead to implement it.

Bunch of lousy ass hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by richmond500: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Stop the imagination.
Obi doesn't have the power to remove subsidy

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Cooly100: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
richmond500:
Stop the imagination.
Obi doesn't have the power to remove subsidy

Tribal man...

When GEJ tried it..your were crawling at Ojota with empty stomach wailing few years ago...against this removal.

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

I dey tell you my brother. When it comes to Igbos or a southern counterpart whom the believe to be Igbos it's always different.

With the way the protested against it (subsidy removal) in 2015 we all know a serious riot/fight would have broke out if Jonathan went ahead to implement it.

AJE north no tøo like eart ruling
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Are you now saying that Easterners too should start keeling Northerners? Dem never born your Mama well
sho gba dun waiting my mama for this now
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by richmond500: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Tribal man...

When GEJ tried it..your were crawling at Ojota with empty stomach wailing few years ago...against this removal.
GEJ is a woman, he doesn't have the guts to do it and that is why he was intimidated and bullied not to remove subsidy.

Tinubu is a man with steel balls
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Cooly100: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
richmond500:
GEJ is a woman, he doesn't have the guts to do it and that is why he was intimidated and bullied not to remove subsidy.

Tinubu is a man with steel balls

Once they gather at Ojota now against this poilcy of your god...

You will beginning screaming and wailing and calling them omo ibo...telli g them to go back home to their villages..land leave your Lagos..for you... cheesy

You will call them...Oma Ibo radarada...obiddoits.....Esnnnnnnn, ipobbbbbb...

There is nothing that will not be heard from you two face characters...
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by WorldRichest: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Once they gather at Ojota now against this poilcy of your god...

You will beginning screaming and wailing and calling them omo ibo...telli g them to go back home to their villages..land leave your Lagos..for you... cheesy

You will call them...Oma Ibo radarada...obiddoits.....Esnnnnnnn, ipobbbbbb...

There is nothing that will not be heard from you two face characters...

Let’s see you there nah, Ogun and Sango will be happy to drink plenty blood. When you get to Hell, then you will tell Satan how many times you have seen Yorubas protesting in Umuahia or Owerri
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by WorldRichest: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dc14:
sho gba dun waiting my mama for this now

You no even hear Nigerian language, I no abuse your Mama, dem no train me like that. But that statement of yours is nonsensical and senseless
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by WorldRichest: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

With the way the protested against it (subsidy removal) in 2015 we all know a serious riot/fight would have broke out if Jonathan went ahead to implement it.

Now you know who owns Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by WorldRichest: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Cooly100:

Tribal man...

Yorubas protested against Goatluck Jonathan, you too should protest against Tinubu nah. Abi you want same Yorubas to protest against Tinubu again? So what is your uselessness then?
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Cooly100: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Let’s see you there nah, Ogun and Sango will be happy to drink plenty blood. When you get to Hell, then you will tell Satan how many times you have seen Yorubas protesting in Umuahia or Owerri

Its because of your fetish nature that the Fulanis..the owners of Ilorin chased you away from an event in their town...

You are heartless, treacherous and wicked...and you call that sophistication and being educated.

What happens to your one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

You no even hear Nigerian language, I no abuse your Mama, dem no train me like that. But that statement of yours is nonsensical and senseless
it just a view not personal okay?
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Cooly100: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Yorubas protested against Goatluck Jonathan, you too should protest against Tinubu nah. Abi you want same Yorubas to protest against Tinubu again? So what is your uselessness then?

It shows you are two faced and could change rapidly..

You have no principle..

All you do is based on tribal sentiment.
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
The fact is that the north has more in this nation they felt they can dicide what will happen in this country. But is this right for subsidy to go
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by successmatters(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Riots will breakout across the nation the next day, they will be calling for his impeachment by now.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
U guys are too scare of northerners...

No wonder dem dey kill Una anyhow .

Bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Image123(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dc14:

One of many reasons why he's not the best candidate.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Those people are far MORE than us both southeast south-south southwest all toghther and they hold most high post
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by successmatters(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dc14:
Those people are far MORE than us both southeast south-south southwest all toghther and they hold most high post

Now, you're talking rubbish 🗑, seems like you're a northerner.
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Dc14(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
successmatters:

Now, you're talking rubbish 🗑, seems like you're a northerner.
no not at all am from west
Re: Just Imagine It Peter Obi That Remove Subsidy by Validated: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Elrufai would have led protest in Kaduna burning igbo businesses

Gandulje will start his in Kano.

Wole Soyinka and Pastor Bakare alongside Oshomole would have been dancing in Ikeja.

That is the Hypocrisy we call Nigeria for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anti-graft War: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Badejo / Peter Obi Emerges ECOWAS Twitter Chairman / 50 Reasons Why Senator Dino Melaye Should Be Voted For(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.