Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,766 members, 7,930,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) (40599 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
coolTinubu is a wise leader. Ambode must have learned one or two lessons.
I dedicate β€œFamily” by AQ featuring Blaqbonez to them. Great jam!
Which lesson exactly? Everyone cannot be a bad person. Ambode chose to be different and the result is there for everyone to see today. Rather, they need to learn from ambode if they're wise. We recorded budget surplus for the first time since pa jakande era in the 80s in lagos during ambode tenure. Go and find out. I'd not be surprised if it was tinubu who invited him to that gathering cos he's not been seen with them since he was removed for not doing their bidding. That guy is super intelligent

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by tabaralph: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2023
chuksanambra:

Ambode no complain, you are the one complaining.
Your own state where they didn't post your Governor out, can 2 of your immediate past Governors stand side by side?.

That's why you people are where you are in life.

Gbam!
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Ejikeecaso: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=124116150]TINUBU is the most loved president in the world [

Not only in the world but in hell.
Foolish fool!!!
Dey there dey fool around
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Gandrova: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Thank God he never listened to PDP advise when he had issues with PBAT.
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by TemplarLandry: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Truly, Ambode's type is rare.
Eriokanmi:
Which lesson exactly? Everyone cannot be a bad person. Ambode chose to be different and the result is there for everyone to see today. Rather, they need to learn from ambode if they're wise. We recorded budget surplus for the first time since pa jakande era in the 80s in lagos during ambode tenure. Go and find out. I'd not be surprised if it was tinubu who invited him to that gathering cos he's not been seen with them since he was removed for not doing their bidding. That guy is super intelligent

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by teacherbim(f): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Akebe83:
Kindly assist give Ambode Appointment (Account General of the Federation ) or Bring him to Kogi State as a Governor. We are tired of Yahaya Bello.

You want a non indigene in Kogi
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Rotentik19: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Abeg make una no vex o, this zoom lifestyle (Peter Okoye) on Facebook na real abi na scam ?
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by bdon12: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is the most loved president in the world
Bro u need to chill, drink beer.stop saying shit
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2023
a

Do you really know what transpired? Some of you will just come online and be talking thrash
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jagungidi:
An exemplary leader, the anointed one President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, may your eight years as our father give us peace, prosperity and improved unity. May the turnaround from economic hardship to economic abundance be swift for all Nigerians Amin.
Biggest Amen!!!
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by zomby(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

We truly thank God for blessing is with a leader that is blessed with a unique/ special leadership skills. These are the skills that we need from the top to the bottom.

I can still remember Obasanjo’s days as the head of state; the man did ok until he became greedy, vindictive and senseless… just like a group of people from a certain part of the country.
A great leader must know how to forgive, unite, move on and stay focused on the end game.

May God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Smart City Boy πŸ‘¦

Where’s Osibanjo? Ambode πŸ‘ˆ in, Osibanjo πŸ‘‰ out!

This man really kill Ambode political career just like that and Ambode was a coward. The same thing almost happen in Edo state .
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by ChiefOkporghe: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
chuksanambra:

Your own state where they didn't post your Governor out, can 2 of your immediate past Governors stand side by side?.

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by okuta007: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:

na who or wetin collect your sense from your head like this wey you dey disgrace your life online supporting evil ? poverty abi?

ma worry, kontunu angry
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by okuta007: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Best president in the world.

na who or wetin collect your sense from your head like this wey you dey disgrace your life online supporting evil ? poverty abi?

ma worry, kontunu angry
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by economania(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Yoruba people... Hope una dey enjoy the RENEWED HOPE (SHEGE)

Very soon you will be short of words.
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:

Is he paying you for all these ?
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Is he paying you for all these ?
Don't you have parents to ask
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Sultty(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
if anybody is learning it's going to be u. Look closely at tinubu's speech and facial expression, it's more of guilty conscience as he realized that most, if not all of his accusations against ambode is frivolous. Ambode instead showed maturity and "sportsmanship" when he lost the primaries-no decamping, no court cases, no attitude but instead stayed neutral. Quote me again if tinubu does not compensate him cos very much likely

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by TemplarLandry: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Truly, Ambode's type is rare. And yea, he knew he stood no chance by decamping or misbehaving. Lagos is APC. Talking of compensation for his troubles, he'll be named Minister or given some other top level post.
Sultty:
if anybody is learning it's going to be u. Lol closely at tinubu's speech and facial expression, it's more of guilty conscience as he realized that most of not all of his accusations against ambode is not true. Ambode instead showed maturity and "sportsmanship" when he lost the primaries no decamping, no court cases, no attitudes but instead stayed neutral. Quote me again if tinubu does not compensate him
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
datola:
This man is so wise with great Emotional Intelligence!
I learnt something very valuable by the way he conducts his political business: Never make an enemy of anyone, no matter how strong you are or how weak they are, except it is totally INEVITABLE.

Always remember, an ant with the right bite on the right spot could bring an elephant to its knees.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
lacemose:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu expresses his happiness seeing the former Governor of Lagos State, Akin Ambode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndVRVBwEyw

. I am not a fan of Tinubu. Have never been. But one thing I like about the man is that
1. He forgives without grudges
2. He never forgets those who are loyal to him.

There a lot of people that once they have power man… there family can’t even acesss them
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by DOD88: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Racoon:
After using your wickedness to push him out of office?

Is Ambode complaining? Which one is your own? In your very eye, this Ambode will come and serve under Tinubu's administration. Since you don't understand the Yoruba politics, you will continue to wriggle in pains, sadness and frustration.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
Don't you have parents to ask

Your father might know the answer.
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Impaka: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
keep dreaming
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by cardoctor(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
If he didn't turn up to welcome u, all hell would have broke loose in Lagos. Thank God he came.
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
keep deceiving yourself. Most hated president you mean?
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by searchlight: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
chuksanambra:

Where are they that you are not? Are you sure that you are better than him in anyway?
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=ZUKKYY post=124120472]The man you push comt 4 office undecided[the*man*he*put*in*office.
he*who*made*you*could*destroy*you.]
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jagungidi:
An exemplary leader, the anointed one President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, may your eight years as our father give us peace, prosperity and improved unity. May the turnaround from economic hardship to economic abundance be swift for all Nigerians Amin.

He is already giving you prosperity na. Innit?
Re: President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) by kafeii123: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Good to see Ambode back too...at least he still another pending governorship term...it's better he hustles for it...and when next the cabal says you shd do something in a certain way....don't think the masses can fight for you Biko... the masses have been incapacitated like this... they're still busy looking for fuel money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.