Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,490 members, 7,947,959 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? (13254 Views)

Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / Ekiti State-how Fayose Won The Assembly Election ...A Must Read!!! / Police Still Mounting Check-points In Imo State. How About Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
Boko haram, I know chewing too much grass affects your brain; lets hope it isn't damaged beyond repair. The common thing among you bigoted ACN outsiders is your ability to forge things and lie with ease.

Omo_Tier1:

@Beaf,
I think you'r worse than Ibori! You pedal falsehood and defend criminal with such zeal the likes of Ibori,Uduaghan can only dream off.

As a ND myself, I know your likes are so many in the region especially in your 'darkness ridden' state of Delta. Hence I am not surprise that you can come online and sing the praise of a 'prototype' governor.

Go and check the oil revenue accruing to Delta and Akwa-Ibom - almost in the same bracket- but can you compare Akwa-Ibom to Delta infrastructure wise?

A governor that chose to power ALL the street lights in the state using generators with his wife the disesle contractor, you sure know that governor is an innate crook!

Lol! Yoruba man from the ND! You got jokes!

Dude, you clearly have an argument with your arse and it is winning! grin
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not support Uduaghan, and when people like me were screaming our heads off about Ibori, bigoted donkeys like yourself were worshipping and defending the frog-like drug baron called Tinubu.

Please run along. Presenter of forged cheques, the governor of Delta state is not stellar, but Delta is better than the bush you come from.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ogasir2011: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ monkey leg

As your name has said it all,

NO COMMENT
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by emmatok(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

^
Boko haram, I know chewing too much grass affects your brain; lets hope it isn't damaged beyond repair. The common thing among you bigoted ACN outsiders is your ability to forge things and lie with ease.

Lol! Yoruba man from the ND! You got jokes!

Dude, you clearly have an argument with your arse and it is winning! grin
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not support Uduaghan, and when people like me were screaming our heads off about Ibori, bigoted donkeys like yourself were worshipping and defending the frog-like drug baron called Tinubu.

Please run along. Presenter of forged cheques, the governor of Delta state is not stellar, but Delta is better than the bush you come from.

My friend the cheque is real, do your research  well before insulting people.

It was for this project.

Delta, Obasanjo Farms Sign Pact On Commercial Poultry Production
Wed Jun, 16 2010

From left, Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Obasanjo Holdings, Elder Daniel Atsu and Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources, Dr. Tony Nwaka, during the signing of Memorandum of Understanding between Obasabjo Farms and Delta State Government, at Government House, Asaba, yesterday.

Delta state Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) of N3billion with Obasanjo Farms to establish a commercial poultry production and processing venture known as “OFN-Delta Farm Limited.

The Commissioner for Agriculture, Dr Tony Nwaka signed on behalf of the state Government while the Managing Director of Obasanjo Holdings Elder Daniel Atsu signed on behalf of their farm.

The state Governor,  Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan at the ceremony  presented a check of N778.6 million as the state’s counterpart funding to make the programme a success.

Dr. Uduaghan who explained the significance of the Agricultural agreement said when functional the programme will have five units of poultry farms in the state.

He outlined the units of poultry farms to be established to include a broiler farm of 220,000  birds, a layer farm of 150,000 laying capacity, a rearing unit of 50,000 point of lay hens, a feed mill and broiler processing plant.

Explaining further, he said the new arrangement would empower Deltans through Agriculture and stabilize the economy.

The Governor explained that the MOU would facilitate the diversification of the state economy and reduce the over dependence on Oil and Gas.

“Today is very Historic because our journey to achieve our strategic goal of economic empowerment through Agriculture is being realized. Our economy should not depend entirely on Oil and Gas, we believe the state cannot be sustained only by Oil and Gas, that is why we are moving into Agriculture,” Dr. Uduaghan said.

He expressed joy that many investors such as Aliko Dangote and Mike Adenuga were interested in tapping into the resources in the state because of its strategic position and enjoined other stakeholders to create wealth for the benefit of the masses.

“We are no longer in the era of giving you handouts but in the era of creating wealth for ourselves. This task does not entirely depend on Government, individuals are encouraged to create wealth for our people,” Governor Uduaghan said, adding,  “we are determined to see that this project succeeds, we are big stakeholders in the project, by the time we finish this project, we shall be exporting processed chicken from Delta State”.

He therefore charged the youths in the state to go into poultry farming as the MOU has provision for consultancy service for poultry farmers to improve their farming methods.

In his address, the Commissioner for Agriculture, Dr. Tony Nwaka explained that the partnership with Obasanjo Holdings was a remarkable milestone in actualizing the three point Agenda of the Uduaghan administration.

He noted that the partnership is to establish a commercial poultry production and processing venture known as “OFN-Delta Farm Limited” at a communal farm in Ogwashi-Uku under private public partnership.

The Managing Director of Obasanjo Holdings Nigeria Limited, Elder Daniel Atsu explained that the partnership was the first of its kind in the country adding that the farm has over 30 years of sustained commitment to agriculture and has become a centre of excellence in food production.

He said the partnership would enable the farm to transfer technical skills, managerial competence and good will to Delta State and appealed to the state government to build the project to achieve success.

“Our farm project is a social and business service. We are moving Ota farms to Delta State, this will not only provide food for the people, it will provide employment and economic development,” he said.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201006170614.html
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by danidon: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2011
I wonder what NL want to achieve with this post. See how you have exposed yourself with. Cheap blackmail via forgery and even an impostor is trying to justify it. You don't just allow such to fly in todays banking as it is a veritable means of litigation, ok, that's a sham number one.

Secondly, I was thinking that NL will show us the Asaba airport. Its on record that Delta is the only state in recent time that has started and completed an airport. I stand corrected though.

The rains caused havoc all over the country. Lagos was worst hit and we staying in Lagos were just encouraging and suggesting for Fashola how best to tackle the flood, how come NL just picked the few flooded area in Delta and is making an unjustifiable case. Haba, you guys are just bunch of ignorant no do gooders. This is a serious sham on your part. Sorry not many goog thinking Nigerians will buy into this gossip.

Try another gossip !!!
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by dayokanu(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^ Is the below a rumour too?

The governor of Delta state, Emmanuel Uduaghan last weekappointed to his cabinet, Mofe Pirah, whom his government is alsoprosecuting for murder.

According to court documents available to SaharaReporters, Mr.Pirah and 10 accused persons have recently received summonsesfrom the Court of Appeal in Benin City for the September 1998murder of Mr Samuel .A.K Metseagharun in Warri. In the incident, Mr. Metseagharun, a former chairman and soleadministrator of Delta State Board of Inland Revenue and Chairmanof the Ugborodo (Escravos) Community Trust Governing Council,
was allegedly dragged out of his Mercedes Benz car and beaten todeath by a crowd which included Mr. Pirah.

The Delta State Government objected to the verdict of the High Courtwhich dismissed the murder charges against Mr. Pirah and his co-accused, and filed a notice of appeal through its lawyers led byIghodalo Imadegbelo (SAN). Saharareporters sources claim that before Mr. Pirah was madecommissioner of "Oil and Gas," he had bragged on behalf of himselfand the other accused persons that there was no threat from theCourt of Appeal, claiming that they have reserved N300 million for the judges involved in the case.

He also told family members that they gave the same amount to Hon. Justice S.A. Ehiwario, who decided the case at the high court in 2007. When
SaharaReporterscontacted the Commissioner of information of Delta State, Chike Ogeah, he admitted that Mr. Pirah was indeed the person appointed as commissioner by his boss.

Curiously, he also said the state was satisfied with the high court case which
dismissed the charges against Pirah and others. Asked if he knew about the appeal, it became even more curious when, following consultations with the Attorney General of the state, he answered in the affirmative.

That means that Governor Uduaghan, who is using official resources to pay lawyers to prosecute Mr. Pirah, is now also using official resources to cater for Mr. Pirah as a commissioner. Analysts told SaharaReporters today that it is obvious that the governor has already decided the case at the Court of Appeal, and that Mr. Pirah’s boast that the case will be taken care of has Mr. Uduaghan’s support and perhaps, as much as N300 million walking- around money.

The bizarre situation in Delta State is the latest in Nigeria governments in which the president and some governors appoint relatives, friends, cronies and party-members to office no matter how questionable their integrity or track record.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by okunoba(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2011
@Beaf,
The truth must be told, we should all be posting what ever as long as it`s true and relevant to making Nigeria a great country. Nigeria kwenu.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by brainpulse: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2011
@Beaf

On your argument on the cheque i think you are not knowledgeable at all on issues concerning bank transactions.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by brainpulse: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2011
And also i will stop joining issues with you on this forum because i believe you either don't know the truth or you put it at one corner of your mouth and start spiting lies
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by innason(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2011
the processed date on the cheque is 21 june 2011,and not 1 june 2011. Please look at the cheque well.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ProAnti: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2011
I like Beaf and his zeal.

I know he is not in support of Uduaghan or his cronies. However, I think he has lost it.

His attempt at defending the indefensible all in a bid to chide the holier-than-thou ACN worshippers has led him to show how brainless educated folks can become.

Eko Ile and Beaf are the official contenders for arsse-lickers of the year.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by blank(f): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2011
Hmm, now that the signatures r shown, i can forge their signatures, clone a cheque and withdraw small small amounts of money. Just need an accomplice in Oceanic Bank.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mikeywise(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2011
danidon = wereipelei = beaf ,end of discussion :p
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by axponline: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
Definitely forged. The amount in words is written over the stamp. How can that be. Was the check stamped before it was written.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mikeywise(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
how can dat cheque be forged? shine ya eyes well well shocked shocked my brother
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ALADE4J2: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
axponline:

Definitely forged. The amount in words is written over the stamp. How can that be. Was the check stamped before it was written.

Thank you very much. It appears we have many forensic auditors on NL. The cheque is forged.

Though I know that the governor in question is very corrupt, but the truth must be told in a TRUTHFUL way if it is to be called the truth. You don't have to support facts with forgeries.

The transaction took place= fact
The cheque displayed was used for the transactions= forgery
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Ufeolorun(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Is any of these roads  igboro odo? ,cos the name is so befitting,odo gidi be this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Rhino5dm: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
Why is oceanic bank NOT crying foul if the cheque was forged? Do you think they will just sit down and allow anyone to forge their chque without making a court case?

Your claim is lame and very daft to think oceanic will just allow SR to forged and display their cheque without taking neccessary actions.

Is not everybody that can buy your mooronic spin. keep on making yourself look very stuupid over NL.

ALADE4J2:

Thank you very much. It appears we have many forensic auditors on NL. The cheque is forged.

Though I know that the governor in question is very corrupt, but the truth must be told in a TRUTHFUL way if it is to be called the truth. You don't have to support facts with forgeries.

Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by redsun(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
A people ability to tolerate evil,oppression and backwardness remains intact as long as they remain ignorant.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Why is oceanic bank NOT crying foul if the cheque was forged? Do you think they will just sit down and allow anyone to forge their chque without making a court case?

Your claim is lame and very daft to think oceanic will just allow SR to forged and display their cheque without taking neccessary actions.

Is not everybody that can buy your mooronic spin. keep on making yourself look very stuupid over NL.

The very same reason the Presidency didn't bother with the forged picture below. Every sane person is dismissive of Sahara Reporters and their childish forgeries:

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by Beaf: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
ALADE4J2:

Though I know that the governor in question is very corrupt, but [size=14pt]the truth must be told in a TRUTHFUL way if it is to be called the truth[/size]. You don't have to support facts with forgeries.

Exactly! cool
I don't understand why anybody should be so desperate to the point of lying and presenting forgeries. It is disgusting, but that's from the political party that would have us believe they are "progressives."
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ak47mann(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
Beaf:

The very same reason the Presidency didn't bother with the forged picture below. Every sane person is dismissive of Sahara Reporters and their childish forgeries:

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
grin grin grin i don die finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by igboboy1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^the people in the pic above look like Yoruba people based on their droopy hats and black yansh
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by T8ksy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
igbo boy:

^^^the people in the pic above look like Yoruba people based on their droopy hats and black yansh

Probably as they don't have big flat "alaru's" head like ibos.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2011
T8ksy:

Probably as they don't have big flat "alaru's" head like ibos.
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin roflmao
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by ak47mann(m): 1:54am On Oct 06, 2011
How can someone diss their own tribe i wonder, i will never take some people serious don't get it.
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 2:05am On Oct 06, 2011
yoruba, flat ass, igbo big head? sounds true to me, very true, abi na lie? Hausa nko?
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by beautyc: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
Abeg o government
we dey beg o
please make una help us for delta state sir
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by mamosville(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
praying for God's intervention
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by liquid7: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
that cheque was posted on saharareporters a while ago
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
See Delta State oooo
Re: Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? by sehisagro: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2019
At Sehis Agro we produce specially formulated broiler super starter and finisher's mash that gives your broilers up to 3kg at 6weeks. Our layers mash gives increased egg production, hence increased profitablty. We are located in Port Harcourt. Contact us today. 09022541225.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Top 'Own Goals' Scored By The Buhari Administration -Tori / Ondo: Makarfi, Sheriff Factions Submit Different Candidates’ Names / IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.