Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19661 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by cantell(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

How come Rokiatu is not on this list?

Mrs, Chima:

Finally Ms. Darkskin on the list!!! But------Rokiatu is missing on the list. angry

Ms. Dee drop it like it hoooooot. wink
You guys don't seem to get it.
The thread title says "sexiest"not biggest nyansh.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2011
^^ Big Nyansh engulfed in a Butt Pad! grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2011
Time out madame fickle , that's my profile link you put up there. I appreciate you acknowledging me but I really wouldn't like to be on any poll. Thanks anyway
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2011
Evagreenfields:
@Ogugua i loveee your nerdy look. U make me wana bring mine alive. *nw searching for my glasses*

Loool smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin -- wink

El Guapo:

^^ Big Nyansh engulfed in a Butt Pad! grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Evagreenfields: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2011
@ogugua lol am for real o. Used glasses for abt 7yrz then switched to contact lenses cos i got tired of being seen as nerdy (nor be say i kw book like that o) lol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Ranoscky(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
After all set and done, Nayah, of ALL nairaland is not there, so what's the need of voting? undecided

Well, stil voted for my sweet Hotie Tima tho.

2buff, U'r not left out (voted for you, too)!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
BABE!:

Nne, wetin dey worry you sef?  grin What exactly is your stress? Beauty is Subjective. Aight? If they think she's gorgegous, that is their opinion. Quit making yourself appear like a depressed hater.

If I see you in person, I'll have my mouth closed. You see? You see yourself as the "most beautiful babe in the Universe", and I don't. That's the way it is sweety. wink

@ Everyone else attacking City Girl; Stap it! lol. She's entitled to her opinion as you are entitled to yours. She shouldn't be "crucified" for suffering from High-self esteem and saying Ogugua ain't all that.

BABE or wotever you call yourself in your tribe. I am what I am and if you aint feelin me then I suggest suggest you cover your head with a pillowcase.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by BABE3: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^So, upon all the Free and Quality education I gave you, those are the best sentences you could utter/type?  (Rhetorical question)

Sweet. Nothing do you my sister. You're HAWT!
  wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Goldieluks: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
Babe nice pic you got there.
and seem like a nice weather too.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by BABE3: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^ Thank you sweetness.

God bless Texas jare; sexiest weather in the country.
grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Goldieluks: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
you are lucky my dear,unlike this wicked London weather.
cold cold and flu everywhere, i feel like going back Nija at the moment,lol.
cheers!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Babe nice pic you got there.
and seem like a nice weather too.

Thats not her picture. She is much uglier. I saw her pic 3 months ago
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
But she's been posting similar pics,just like that one.^^
i think she's the one candy.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Evagreenfields:
@ogugua lol am for real o. Used glasses for abt 7yrz then switched to contact lenses cos i got tired of being seen as nerdy (nor be say i kw book like that o) lol.

Lol. You're brave. I can't do contacts. I can barely remove eyelashes that mistakenly fall into my eye. To purposely put and remove contacts, I no fit lol.

Goldieluks:

Madame, do not give your time to reply her abeg.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

not really darlin. She is much uglier and from what I recall, she was being ridicled.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by BABE3: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
ogugua88:

I swearigad, you're right. lol. That was the mistake I made. Silly me.

Goldieluks:

you are lucky my dear,unlike this wicked London weather.
cold cold and flu everywhere, i feel like going back Nija at the moment,lol.
cheers!

Eya. Pele. lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Goldieluks: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Aiight^.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
most of the naija women for here wey dey claim say na big yansh dem get na padding dem dey pad am.Even oyibo girls get bigger yansh than the average naija babe grin grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
BABE!:
I swearigad, you're right. lol. That was the mistake I made. Silly me.

Lol wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Relax101(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
I am hot like fire. Next is Ogugua, hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
who be this candyness wey dey terrorize this thread?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
Relax101:

I am hot like fire. Next is Ogugua,  hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na one NYSE secretary wen just dey try pump herself up. wink
Candy pls don't insult Babe again. angry

I am the only one who gets to do that. grin
I mean I know she is yanshless And broke undecided, but that doesn't mean you should call her ugly grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Relax101(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
2buff:

Na one NYSE secretary wen just dey try pump herself up. wink
Candy pls don't insult Babe again. angry

I mean I know she is yanshless And broke undecided, but that doesn't mean you should call her ugly grin

My papa just retired from NYSE, na him hand over the chairmanship to me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I go see her for work tomorrow.
Make she take am easy, naija people go woz am for floor.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by BABE3: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
2buff:

I mean I know she is yanshless And broke undecided,

Ouch. undecided

You suck. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
BABE!:

Ouch. undecided

You suck. grin

kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
Relax101:
I am hot like fire. Next is Ogugua, hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hotcake101 lol.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tyson55(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
SMH at Foolishness. . . . oops! I mean to say Candyness.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
Am Chasing two damsels on the Poll, hope they aint gon rapey me on the process?! undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. You're brave. I can't do contacts. I can barely remove eyelashes that mistakenly fall into my eye. To purposely put and remove contacts, I no fit lol.

Ogagawa or gagaguwa or Lady gagaguwawa or wotever u call yourself. Honey, you aint all that despite your hairy looking monkey eyebrows that needs urgently needs a barber.  You look more mexican to me and please do somethin about your face/hair.  they look terrible. Y'all can critisize me if you want well I dont give a rass. The sayin goes: you can take they heat then dont stay in the kitchen. Holla.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
Candyness:

Ogagawa or gagaguwa or Lady gagaguwawa or wotever u call yourself. Honey, you aint all that despite your hairy looking monkey eyebrows that needs urgently needs a barber.  You look more mexican to me and please do somethin about your face/hair.  they look terrible

Girl, are you mad because you're losing? shocked grin

You need to chill down jare.

By the way, a good chapstick might help with those lips. Leave them on overnight, the next morning, they'll be as soft as a woman's inner thighs.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^^

Auntie I.I., true Prime Time Yoruba Dime!

E fi sile. Someone was even feeling sorry for her and asking people to stop crucifying her. As I said before she is a glutton for punishment. Danfos have their parking lots, and Bentleys have theirs too. She needs to get in where she fits in, and park her broke @ss along with her faux-gooseneck chair from beijing over there under third mainland bridge.

Anyone who says people are being harsh on her need to shut their sewage traps.

No be me wey beg burger  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo: Actor-Turned-Pastor [PHOTOS] / Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jayden In Agbada / Dakore Akande Flaunts Belly In Crop Top And Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.