Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Make Money From The Secrets Of "who Wants To Be A Millionaire" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money From The Secrets Of "who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (476 Views)

o / The Secrets Of Backyard Poultry: Money From Your Backyard! / Who Wants To Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From The Secrets Of "who Wants To Be A Millionaire" by bigsenator(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nobody in this biz is willing to release this information which follows the saying that the rich will conitinue to be rich while the poor will continue to be poor. Three years ago I started recharge card biz with N400,000 but honestly,I left it for this more profitable biz 'cos the former remits home a very low profit.

Examples of those in the biz are 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'(WWTBAM),Coca-Cola,Loya milk,Gistme,to mention just a few.

WWTBAM always requires you to call or text 13. for N200. This is where the wisdom is. Calculating the profit is mouth-watering. Releasing the information is also a burden. WWTBAM really finances its program using this! It pays out N1000,000 every month,N20,000 to 20 people each,for correctly answering a cheap question every Friday,Saturday,Sunday, or so. have you forgotten Coca-Cola's brrrrrrrrrrr? You always receive messages on your mobile phones asking you to subscribe for e.g sports update by sending 'reg' to 3406,  Powered by ,

It's a cool and legal biz. I am also into it and I am releasing this information by virtue of the pity I take on the unemployed outside there. If everybody in Nigeria is into this biz,the profits do not affect one another unlike those of recharge card biz where many people are now into thus,shrinking the profit margin. This one is the HOTTEST. It's real and legal.

It is not compulsory. Stop giving money to consultants for a job!!! There is no fear.
INTERESTED?
Call me now or soon on: +2348028596570

(1) (Reply)

Knarf Integrated Laundry Service / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(cofo),gov‘s Consent. / Tankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.