Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,950 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

"Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita (4196 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / "Linda Ejiofor Is Pregnant Just Weeks After Her Marriage"? —fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by leanonme82: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Singer Davido’s alleged pregnant side chic has taken to her social media page, Twitter, to lambast the singer and his fans, as she declared that she’s ready to take legal steps against him.

She referred to him as an irresponsible father and a manipulative person, while vowing that she would help his struggling baby mamas get visas to move abroad in order for them to get justice.

"So many ppl wanna father my child. That man don’t ever gotta speak to me again! Bitch speak to my lawyers. All them baby mothers that ain’t getting support, not me, here i come HOE!

Better keep making hits, cause we need it! Hypocrite. I’ll get every baby mother a work visa, until they can get wtf they deserve ! My taxes say a half a million a year, SMD. I’m a different breed! Trust me.

IdgAf about no damn fans talking shit, I’m built for this , I been through REAL STUFF in life. Not no social media minions. Y’all think I’m that weak! Lmao! No BOO! Right game, WRONG ONE!

This is America hoe! Men think they can sex every female tell them all the same sob story and karma don’t spin the block! I’m every man’s KARMA & IDGAF.
It’s about 6 babymothers, UNPAID! And struggling! Speaking out like deadbeat! All cause they can’t really go to no real judge and have favor! SMD! Here I COME! I’ll have a lawyer by Tuesday! Period!

The minions DONT STOP SHIT. Only fans DONT STOP SHIT! Nothing can stop me babes! I’m not your average female! I don’t let NOBODY quiet me. And i built me! The same person that a man will like so much because i built me! All that defamation of character, I’m letting a lawyer handle. Every single thing that tried to destroy my character trust me I’m going to have my lawyer in the midst.

Clarks you sending people shit about me.? SENDING VIDEOS, CONTENT GET READY TO SPEAK TO MY LAWYER!

And yeah i cried. But those the last tears. I cried cause i know i can take it to the furthest extent and i really don’t want to go far. But NOW! Let’s GO HOE! Foreign men take advantage, cause if they was married to American woman they wouldn’t even be doing all that cheating Cause that’s grounds for divorce and half of everything u own! Stop taking advantage of women.

You don’t like me, i don’t like you either. You hate me, i hate you too. You want bad for me, i want bad for you. You moving weird, I’m moving weird too. Whatever u give, I’m giving back times 100. I can promise anybody that, especially you.

Nah that phrase y’all use. “Use me as your personal _____ button”. That shxt is fireee 🔥🔥🔥. Send me more of the lingo. I’m jacking all of it. “Use me as your personal go get a life button”
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣. Nah y’all got it. I never laughed this hard in my life

The same coochi y’all saw online Was getting eating just a few weeks ago. Ass too🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 Ask him how i taste 👅 💧It wasn’t no secret loves. Its very much open Very tonguing down, holding hands being courted. Oh well.

People use the internet to gain sympathy, But be outside having a blast, Sexing everything moving, Loving every woman, Lying to every woman. The only reason it wasn’t the right time to have my baby according to him was not because of a wife but the wrong time.

The other day was a warm up ! I got a ace in the whole. Don’t let me play my entire hand! Ask about me!
Posting only fans from years ago. That coochi didn’t look too bad. That your face was in it. When u kiss your Ppls. Ask them how i taste. Coochi and anus Oh damn 🥵 👅. I swear they diss you with the same mouth they kiss you Ass with 🤦🏾‍♀️

I can see why he love abortion. His wife had a few of them Before they finally got a son. Fucking evil ass people. From the time i known you You been having females calling about babies and abortion. DIRT BAG ! Could never!

You are the devil. You fucking damn near wanna sleep with your own girl cousin, if u haven’t already. Creepy ass weird shit. You can’t even control your penis with family members, let alone any baddie you lay eyes on. You are the devil, you should be ashamed of your behavior. GROSS

Wow. The same vagina that was on only fans years ago, u was just licking weeks ago @davido. I said wow 👅

Why do u blame the death of your child and use it as an excuse for all of your nasty behavior @davidoYour child passing warrants you to have sex with a bunch of different woman raw, but we have to respect what that your child passed away almost a year ago and that u have a newlywed ? @davido Would u have married if your child didn’t die ? @davido

You should be ashamed. Your dirty actually And placing blame on woman is even worse. Be a real man @davido. That’s why u got bad luck and bad shit keep happening with you @davido. YOU ARE THE DEVIL ! YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE

So sad. All u know how to do is beg females. Beg beg beg to try to get what u want, Pathetic excuse as a man @davido. u wasn’t capable of being a good father that’s why God took it from you ! CLOWN ! I don’t ever need to seek vengeance because what God has done to you and will do to you later, will show you. And that’s enough for me @davido

When u do wrong by people, Karma is REAL. God going to keep taking away things you love the most until you learn !
You reap what you sow in the worst ways.

Evil ass Nigerian man. Lmao. Devil worshipper. Acting like they are for God. Please ! @davido.

Same man that said chioma was manic right now 😭😭😭😭@davido. Talk about “empowering woman” lol. Her baby died months ago, And you call her manic to the girl you’re sleeping with ?!? But I’m suppose to feel sympathy ?
This is the person y’all look up to ? Lmao

It was never “my wife would feel this way, I can’t do this, I need to be a supportive husband. Its always my baby just died. You Gotta let it die down! ManipulatorDevil Evil !!!! Y’all are all going to HELL AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT! @davido

I DO NOT WANT THAT SPOT. I DO NOT WANT TO BE WIFE. I DO NOT WANT NO MAN BRINGING ME AIDS OR HIV & calling it MARRIAGE! @davido stay tuned for that next STD YOU CANT get rid of. I guess I see why they say until death do us part! NASTY LOYALTY

Evil ass Nigerians. Sacrificing babies and shit. I would never want parts in no demonic culture ! @davido WICKED. The higher you climb, The harder you fall @davido Did y’all really mourn y’all baby Or y’all just hopped back in bed to have another one to get over the foul shit y’all let happen @davido ??

Source: https://instablog9ja.com/2023/06/30/we-rise-by-lifting-others-ill-get-work-visas-for-your-struggling-babymamas-davidos-alleged-pregnant-american-girlfriend-tells-him/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by leanonme82: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
f

1 Like

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by leanonme82: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
His fans better stop dissing her. They are the ones fuelling this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by superCleanworks(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
So Anita is now an American Immigration officer giving out work permit to whoever she feels like.
see wetin david adeleke put him preek inside.

15 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by advanceDNA: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol.... women and victim card playing....
Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Ahmed0336(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Make everybody carry him cross abeg.

Ayam tayadddddd

4 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by eazzzy1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
What exactly is the cause of her rantings? She’s not had the child yet she’s talking about lawyers and support. She says she has a lambo and she pays $500k in taxes, she may end up paying Davido child support.

5 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by SAMBARRY: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:
they're using her pain for entertainment by poking her to say more and she keeps falling into their traps because she's overly emotional than rational

3 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Karlifate: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Karlifate:
A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

and

A man [easily] controlled & enslaved by lust, is a puppet of the woman he desires.

💯

Wearing the lenses of hindsight 😎, 4 things that wreck great men and/or potential great men are:

1️⃣ Greed;
2️⃣ Arrogance;
3️⃣ Coveteousness (especially for food); and
4️⃣ Lust of the flesh (especially for women).

As a man that wants to be great and maintain greatness, make sure you always do a self-introspection, from time-to-time & put this 4 things in check. 👌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by leanonme82: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Karlifate:
A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

Hahhaaaa, she added that Davido always ensured Chiomas US Visas were denied.
Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:
Singer Davido’s alleged pregnant side chic has taken to her social media page, Twitter, to lambast the singer and his fans, as she declared that she’s ready to take legal steps against him.

Source: https://instablog9ja.com/2023/06/30/we-rise-by-lifting-others-ill-get-work-visas-for-your-struggling-babymamas-davidos-alleged-pregnant-american-girlfriend-tells-him/

Couchie couchie awww! Ouch!
" i go call Anita o, make she go far away, far away na" ... u come fly, drive go down to block For "FAR AWAY".
Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Neddstark: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido jammed the worst shameless woman ever. I see him frequenting USA lesser.

5 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kolo mental even the baby go dey fear to form
. Although if some of the allegations are true, abortion is a no no for me ... I think it is high time someone repent fully and privately like his sister.
Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by bdon12: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:

She referred to him as an irresponsible father and a manipulative person, while vowing that she would help his struggling baby mamas get visas to move abroad in order for them to get justice.

"So many ppl wanna father my child. That man don’t ever gotta speak to me again! Bitch speak to my lawyers. All them baby mothers that ain’t getting support, not me, here i come HOE!

Better keep making hits, cause we need it! Hypocrite. I’ll get every baby mother a work visa, until they can get wtf they deserve ! My taxes say a half a million a year, SMD. I’m a different breed! Trust me.

IdgAf about no damn fans talking shit, I’m built for this , I been through REAL STUFF in life. Not no social media minions. Y’all think I’m that weak! Lmao! No BOO! Right game, WRONG ONE!

This is America hoe! Men think they can sex every female tell them all the same sob story and karma don’t spin the block! I’m every man’s KARMA & IDGAF.
It’s about 6 babymothers, UNPAID! And struggling! Speaking out like deadbeat! All cause they can’t really go to no real judge and have favor! SMD! Here I COME! I’ll have a lawyer by Tuesday! Period!

The minions DONT STOP SHIT. Only fans DONT STOP SHIT! Nothing can stop me babes! I’m not your average female! I don’t let NOBODY quiet me. And i built me! The same person that a man will like so much because i built me! All that defamation of character, I’m letting a lawyer handle. Every single thing that tried to destroy my character trust me I’m going to have my lawyer in the midst.

Clarks you sending people shit about me.? SENDING VIDEOS, CONTENT GET READY TO SPEAK TO MY LAWYER!

And yeah i cried. But those the last tears. I cried cause i know i can take it to the furthest extent and i really don’t want to go far. But NOW! Let’s GO HOE! Foreign men take advantage, cause if they was married to American woman they wouldn’t even be doing all that cheating Cause that’s grounds for divorce and half of everything u own! Stop taking advantage of women.

You don’t like me, i don’t like you either. You hate me, i hate you too. You want bad for me, i want bad for you. You moving weird, I’m moving weird too. Whatever u give, I’m giving back times 100. I can promise anybody that, especially you.

Nah that phrase y’all use. “Use me as your personal _____ button”. That shxt is fireee 🔥🔥🔥. Send me more of the lingo. I’m jacking all of it. “Use me as your personal go get a life button”

The same coochi y’all saw online Was getting eating just a few weeks ago. Ass too🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 Ask him how i taste 👅 💧It wasn’t no secret loves. Its very much open Very tonguing down, holding hands being courted. Oh well.

People use the internet to gain sympathy, But be outside having a blast, Sexing everything moving, Loving every woman, Lying to every woman. The only reason it wasn’t the right time to have my baby according to him was not because of a wife but the wrong time.

The other day was a warm up ! I got a ace in the whole. Don’t let me play my entire hand! Ask about me!
Posting only fans from years ago. That coochi didn’t look too bad. That your face was in it. When u kiss your Ppls. Ask them how i taste. Coochi and anus Oh damn 🥵 👅. I swear they diss you with the same mouth they kiss you Ass with 🤦🏾‍♀️

I can see why he love abortion. His wife had a few of them Before they finally got a son. Fucking evil ass people. From the time i known you You been having females calling about babies and abortion. DIRT BAG ! Could never!

You are the devil. You fucking damn near wanna sleep with your own girl cousin, if u haven’t already. Creepy ass weird shit. You can’t even control your penis with family members, let alone any baddie you lay eyes on. You are the devil, you should be ashamed of your behavior. GROSS

Wow. The same vagina that was on only fans years ago, u was just licking weeks ago @davido. I said wow 👅

Why do u blame the death of your child and use it as an excuse for all of your nasty behavior @davidoYour child passing warrants you to have sex with a bunch of different woman raw, but we have to respect what that your child passed away almost a year ago and that u have a newlywed ? @davido Would u have married if your child didn’t die ? @davido

You should be ashamed. Your dirty actually And placing blame on woman is even worse. Be a real man @davido. That’s why u got bad luck and bad shit keep happening with you @davido. YOU ARE THE DEVIL ! YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE

So sad. All u know how to do is beg females. Beg beg beg to try to get what u want, Pathetic excuse as a man @davido. u wasn’t capable of being a good father that’s why God took it from you ! CLOWN ! I don’t ever need to seek vengeance because what God has done to you and will do to you later, will show you. And that’s enough for me @davido

When u do wrong by people, Karma is REAL. God going to keep taking away things you love the most until you learn !

Evil ass Nigerian man. Lmao. Devil worshipper. Acting like they are for God. Please ! @davido.

Same man that said chioma was manic right now 😭😭😭😭@davido. Talk about “empowering woman” lol. Her baby died months ago, And you call her manic to the girl you’re sleeping with ?!? But I’m suppose to feel sympathy ?

It was never “my wife would feel this way, I can’t do this, I need to be a supportive husband. Its always my baby just died. You Gotta let it die down! ManipulatorDevil Evil !!!! Y’all are all going to HELL AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT! @davido

I DO NOT WANT THAT SPOT. I DO NOT WANT TO BE WIFE. I DO NOT WANT NO MAN BRINGING ME AIDS OR HIV & calling it MARRIAGE! @davido stay tuned for that next STD YOU CANT get rid of. I guess I see why they say until death do us part! NASTY LOYALTY

Evil ass Nigerians. Sacrificing babies and shit. I would never want parts in no demonic culture ! @davido WICKED. The higher you climb, The harder you fall @davido Did y’all really mourn y’all baby Or y’all just hopped back in bed to have another one to get over the foul shit y’all let happen @davido ??

Like if u luv anita

8 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by bdon12: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
superCleanworks:
So Anita is now an American Immigration officer giving out work permit to whoever she feels like.
see wetin david adeleke put him preek inside.
She can say u have business together n get work permit frm there.kinda investment route

2 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by dahgifted(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na wa o.... self discipline is golden.

1 Like

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by superCleanworks(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
bdon12:

She can say u have business together n get work permit frm there.kinda investment route

and you think American Immigration are fools. you think it is like crossing seme borders Immigration

1 Like

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Flangelo12: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido should pay up abeg.

Na money she want and you have that bag 💰.

Pay up.

She don already dey yab all Nigerians join.

Na Olorun I take beg you.

Pay up.

5 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by CJStarz: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
This Anita na thunder and lightning combined.
See as me sef dey fear as I dey read her post. My body just dey shake. Walahi, Davido don buy biiiig market be dis ,he don chop wetin pass im mouth.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Faber(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you can control your prick as a man, you have solved 90% of your problems...

Davido is a f*cking ass dirty dude, f*ck his fame, f*ck his millions, f*ck his lifestyle... everything is not money and dirty game..

Pray for Chioma, she don see shege for Davido life grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by bdon12: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
superCleanworks:

and you think American Immigration are fools. you think it is like crossing seme borders Immigration
They are not fools bt anything that brings money to dem...they will accept.right not if u wanna be a permanent resident of most European countries set up a business wit abouts $300k .. .before u know it,u on ir way to citizenship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Buharidgeneral: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Because Davido is made hence the ranting. Ask Sarkodie and Nelson Yvonne

1 Like

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Foodqueen(f): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Banky w is a man with a big God.

See as davido buy his whole market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by dinachi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:

Davido is a very big fool! Very very big fool. Fucking around like a cursed fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by kilmot: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
Online family, make all of una rest.

2 Likes

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Jozilinn: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Larissa London and Amanda just dey their lane dey look,hmm it their life right now it is steady cash out for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by waledeji(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:
His ibo fans though cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because of Chioma grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by khalling2008: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
You never born the baby, you dey form mouth, if you con born the baby nko watin you go do. Do try this shit with real nigar from the real village, na you go abort the pregnancy by yourself. The person wey born the baby na him go claim the baby support.
Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by care4you: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dirty ass Yoruba men

**Spits**

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Baronthecelebri: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
She's looking for likes, in this life have money
Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by maticar: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
This guy go jam agbako

Eating syphilis and Chlamydia infested ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Davido was eating my Ass and Co*chie just weeks ago" - Davidos ex Anita by Bakrabas: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nothing last forever this promiscuous lifestyle may end his fame. The Charmeleon that's working gently is not safe let alone the frog that jump here and there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde & Family At The 'muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Concert, / Farrah Abraham Bikini Shoot After The Successful Leaked Sex Tape / Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.