Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,825 members, 7,966,050 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown (61832 Views)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido Keeps Winning! First Nigerian Artist To Get His Single Certified Gold US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by MatrixCircle: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
Yoruba women suffered during that period ehn...
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

He is a miracle working God cheesy grin

Davido's maternal home is in Imo state , mother na Owerri woman from Imo state. Just like Rhodes Gbadebo GRV.
Both still went for ibo women like thier Fathers. Both of them , thier maternal cousins, nieces and nephews are from South East.
Aside from Chioma, the guy Davido always visits that part of South East to see his Grandfather , aunties and uncles.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Littlefingerjp: 3:01am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

Your mother should have just listened to your father and aborted Yu back then.. Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by BraniacX(m): 3:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Angelfrost:
Anita... Who is sponsoring you against David?!!
she is being sponsored by David adeleke

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by BraniacX(m): 3:38am On Jul 01, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you witness the cum inside?
the belle witnessed the cum hence the reason she is dragging davido today, what am i saying, we men are special creatures especially the good looking ones women flock about, we live a charmed life cheesy but if you're married with kids like me you have to respect the loyl and play safe because there are witchcraft women out there who don't care and want to insert themselves as a permanent fixture in your life by hook or by crook! Let your brain guide your D not the other way around, think of your lovely kids and how they'd feel if they found out you were cheating on their mom and restrain your lust! Works for me
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by JuicyStar: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Someone in Nigeria is giving this lady some informations. I dey suspect that “investigative journalist”. What’s even shocking to me is the fact that Nigerians are following the lady massively of her instagram page. Na so we jobless reach?
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Anfieldboss: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2023
NOC1:
I agree to this I know of a citizen whose wife have been rejected USA Visa despite her 4 young kids been citizens.
The man doesn't want the wife to get USA visa because he believes she will leave him.

Cunny man always make sure they deny the wife Visa, the funniest part is the woman brother gisted me thing and they are happy with the man decision because their sister na trouble.
Infact they are happy with the decision.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Beuberry(f): 4:28am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
Let her remain there o.
It's still better than her drinking dead body water or not inheriting anything because she be woman. At least, Adeleke family will do her well. I trust them.
vawulence people.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by fkelly(m): 4:44am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:

Is that why u killed the boy?

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by ReturnMan: 4:59am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:

Always about division, yoruba, ibo. You are stooopid

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by iamjavadem(m): 5:24am On Jul 01, 2023
She obviously doesn't know the visa process that's why she is just running her mouth. The father of their child has to sign before they can travel with the child. Unless the want to travel without their children. Mumu.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by complexstuffs(m): 5:28am On Jul 01, 2023
NOC1:
I agree to this I know of a citizen whose wife have been rejected USA Visa despite her 4 young kids been citizens.
The man doesn't want the wife to get USA visa because he believes she will leave him.

Cunny man always make sure they deny the wife Visa, the funniest part is the woman brother gisted me thing and they are happy with the man decision because their sister na trouble.

It takes a really DUMB person to write this kind of nonsense.

Does the man work in the US Embassy?
Even if the man world's in the embassy and one of the interviewers, they will never allow him be the one to interview his own wife.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by georgeakins: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2023
NOC1:

The your story is strange.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:

. For you to even get over 100likes shows how shallow minded you all are. Nairaland is filled with hate and tribalism. Can’t we just live as one? Must tribe always be mentioned in everything? You are justifying a man who can not discipline himself by going all out on a woman who is in a shady marriage?

It’s hurts me to come here and see all these sick talks.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Rolings: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I am surprised that Davido's billionaire father and his uncle (the Osun state governor) are not cautioning him to thread gently on these escapes. This is becoming unbecoming of a star. Davido should take a cue from Burna Boy who is even better good-looking and well known all over the world than he is. Women will flock around a star but self-discipline is the core. My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.

Did you just write the bolded part?
Burna is none of these descriptions
How can you describe a man who couldn't take NO from another man's woman and caused a scene pulling a gun in a club in such glowing terms. Haba
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by georgeakins: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Karlifate:
A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

and

A man [easily] controlled & enslaved by lust, is a puppet of the woman he desires.

💯

All his women look like sluts, including Chioma.

Why Davido cannot get young, pretty and decent girl is strange,

when Ned Nwoko, a man of 60 years is marrying pretty Virgins at will

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by NOC1(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2023
complexstuffs:

It takes a really DUMB person to write this kind of nonsense.

Does the man work in the US Embassy?
Even if the man world's in the embassy and one of the interviewers, they will never allow him be the one to interview his own wife.

That is what I think actually but him been the husband and the one to invite, don't you think he can say something that will stop it
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by lexy2014: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2023
BraniacX:
the belle witnessed the cum hence the reason she is dragging davido today, what am i saying, we men are special creatures especially the good looking ones women flock about, we live a charmed life cheesy but if you're married with kids like me you have to respect the loyl and play safe because there are witchcraft women out there who don't care and want to insert themselves as a permanent fixture in your life by hook or by crook! Let your brain guide your D not the other way around, think of your lovely kids and how they'd feel if they found out you were cheating on their mom and restrain your lust! Works for me

that isnt what i asked you...Did you witness the cum inside? yes or no
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Batingo: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2023
My David my David!
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by complexstuffs(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2023
NOC1:

That is what I think actually but him been the husband and the one to invite, don't you think he can say something that will stop it

No
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2023
Most times you just have to avoid celebrity lifestyle because your secrets will never remain secrets.
The whole world will see your misdoings.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by blowjohn(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2023
lordchiz:
Davido gat no shame

Chioma no get shame. See where lust of money don land her. No dignity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by YorobaPIGS: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Mercy2006:
But you people always claimed Davido is just 25% Yoruba na
Every little thing, Igbo people will shout Davido's grandmother na Igbo, him mama no be Yoruba, so there is nothing Yoruba about him.
So, he is our son now?

So you all are tired of the asslicking?
We still have threads here showcasing your shameful hero worshipping of Davido

Even as things are now, your people are still saying Chioma is smiling to the banks, and everyone should leave her alone

Chioma entered into the 'marriage' with her eyes wide open and she should bear whatever dem dey take her eyes see
after all she has made so much money, more than some of us can ever dream of making, so you all claim!😀😀😀

Nobody is going to advise Davido like you said
He has always been irresponsible and I doubt he is going to change any time soon
Don't be stupid, you arrived at the bolded where And how?

Stop being a closet tribalist. If you want to be a tribalist, do so with your full chest and stop being a pretentious, lying snake... typical of your people

Again, how did you get the bolded?
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by linearity: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
If the low-key wedding they had wasn't a sham, she's already elegible to apply for American citizenship and start carrying the Blue Passport. Davido's American citizenship is probably why she's always playing “mumu”. And unfortunately, her bag-Ifeanyi is no more.

She can’t apply for American citizenship…,that is not how it works.

Davido have to apply for and sponsor her for Green Card, she cannot apply on her own.

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by mutantninja: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2023
WorldRichest:
YES, because Davido is the US Ambassador to Nigeria. So, Davido instructs his staff at the embassy to deny Chioma's Visa.

Oloriburuku cheap Olosho with nakked pictures and sex videos all over the internet.

E no go better for the useless parents that gave birth to an animal like you Anita
Your fave is 4ooking an animal? Lol
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop insulting the girl and channel your grievances to the right quarters.

Did she rape Davido?

Bitches be chilling and it’s still we men that walk up to them and dip the rod inside them, without minding consequences.

I like when you attack the root cause. Don’t blame the bar for making you an alcoholic.

Bitches are the ones who lure men with their indecency and seduction..
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by macho44(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:

You're a Despicable Bigot..
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Danisaint112(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

Chioma who you all pushed into hell fire is the one being disgraced and poured STD’s daily. You should be ashamed that your sister is being treated like an animal. Old beer is right. There is nothing you hungry and village wretched clowns did not say against our Yoruba women because you desperately wanted Chioma to have a chance to marry David. Thinking if you spoil Yoruba women Chioma can at least have a chance. cheesy. You people lack shame and can do anything for money. We are all here laughing at your stupidity and how the story ended.

She didn't force herself on Davido neither did she rape Davido. Davido went back for her for reasons best known to him and married her (I believe character and skills).

What Igbos did was to support their own. That's to tell you the Non-tribalistic nature of the igbos. Unlike you and most of your people that pained for the move OBO made.

I mean if Davido didn't see a girl to marry out of all the Yoruba girls then most of the present generation of your women way of live and character needs questioning.

I see nothing here other than sheer Jealousy, severe pain and hatred you and the said Oldbeer are habouring because Davido didn't marry your Yoruba sister.

Wise people will feel very ashamed their brother is giving another woman from a populous and well known tribe in Nigeria multiple STD's after fucking a IndecentStar with Silicon ass and boobs after going public to sing of his assurance...

Ihere megbukwa unu! You self reason am shame no dey catch una?

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Omowise1: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Chioma still using a Visa?

Davido definitely knows what he is doing. He definitely didn’t go into a legal marriage also.

Seems dudes soul is already out of the union.

People that are talking about Chioma don't know anything. The real truth is they both deserve eachother. Both Davido and Chioma be ashawo if you know you know let me continue minding my business

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by BarrElChapo(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I am surprised that Davido's billionaire father and his uncle (the Osun state governor) are not cautioning him to thread gently on these escapes. This is becoming unbecoming of a star. Davido should take a cue from Burna Boy who is even better good-looking and well known all over the world than he is. Women will flock around a star but self-discipline is the core. My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.

Burna isn’t more disciplined only lowkey, remember that accident he had when he crashed his Ferrari, it was after a sexcapade lol but yeah davido is doing too much.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by rockyh(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:

did you read what you wrote a second time and ask your conscience what meaningful point you discussed
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Astra101: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2023
Faber:
Breeeeeeez! (Hurricane Anita) don blow...OBO ny*sh don open grin grin grin

This is what you get when you don't zip your trousers as a man...

Anita said Davido is a lover of Anal sex...chai...a minute silence for Chioma ass hole cry cry

This is very true bro, I got that gist from one of his nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos / Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86 / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.