Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,408 members, 7,891,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

You They Spend, Some They Lash, Stop This SIMP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You They Spend, Some They Lash, Stop This SIMP (341 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You They Spend, Some They Lash, Stop This SIMP by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Young man, stop this attitude of trying to impress your Female friends with spending again, once you can do more they will move to the available SIMP options, ANYWAY THERE IS ALWAYS A ROOM FOR THE SIMP TO LEARN IN A VERY HARD WAY

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Flirting With My Girlfriend On Chat She Said I'm Not Good At That / I Make 10$ Daily From Blog ; My Experience / I Will Advice Every Christians And Humans on this thread To Watch This Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.