Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,807 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Are Your Thoughts On The Jewish Talmud, Good Or Bad. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Thoughts On The Jewish Talmud, Good Or Bad. (1007 Views)

Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts On The Jewish Talmud, Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
I hear that the Jewish Talmud is an evil book but rather than listen to Alex Jones type conspiracy theorists it will be good to get your opinion on this matter.

Some of the verses quoted are so horrible that to repeat them here will amount to blasphemy.

But this could be a scam by their enemies. undecided

Let's know what you think

Thanks.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On The Jewish Talmud, Good Or Bad. by JeSoul(f): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2011
^hope you no go vex if I post on your thread?  grin

@topic,
   Inesqor had opened a thread on this a while back . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-515004.0.html . . . very interesting stuff. You might be interested.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On The Jewish Talmud, Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Sure, thanks. I will endeavour to read the article.

(1) (Reply)

White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus / A Sober Reflection Of A Religious Society Basking In Hypocrisy! / I Am Going To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.