Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,235 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland (248 Views)

Am Tired Of Life If There Is Anything Useful You Can Use Me For ? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2023
And members are quick to urge you to leave in a case like this. But i wont leave! With flames in my head, questionz in my heart and Hell having to let loose, i will never speak well of this forum! i aint here 4 peace cuz i know it was never founded 4 peace angry a ban is only another way 2 prove what i mean! however,the essence of life is to enjoy money but bastards will still argue that! as 4 all that want me to die as soon as possible, take me 2 God in prayer,pray against me,threats are not enough,as 4 those that want me 2 suffer 4 anoda 25 years or more, make a rap song about it, don't rely on irrelevant utterances online or offline! Damn! Don't ask me 2 identify you! Your names are useless 2 my progress! I cannot be sure of such details BUT i know you guys exist because i see ordeals more often than i can endure everyday! Must you reply this?
Re: I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland by Hollybratt(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2023
I see how sense dey unfold from your head
Re: I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland by Illegal1(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Omoh........nah song u sing so abi we tin?
Re: I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland by Savedday2: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Any place 9ja girls enter, that place can never be good or peaceful.

If them enter marriage, the man life will stressful and painful

If them enter politics, they will steal the amount no man has ever stolen

Just think about the girls on this forum, you will never feel like coming close to this forum.

May God help our darling NL forum. Amen!
Re: I Dont Expect Anything Useful 4rm Nairaland by finallybusy: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Okay. Live in peace.

A Lil Something To Spice Up Your Day� / PEP And PrEP Needs . / 5 Questions To Ask Your Crush To Know If She Will Accept When You Ask Her To Be

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8