Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? (22648 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / How Will You Rate Buhari's Administration So Far- Channels TV Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Murketeer: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

When the breakfast is yet to be served. Other countries are also implementing measures to generate new income..

We must first go through the hardship before having surplus
Lol be giving yourself hope...are other countries like Nigeria? ...where corruption and stealing will loot out the surplus
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by hobat4cash(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
naijapips04:
So when Buhari was borrowing up and down without producing anything, you people do not know that a time will come when you need to payback?
You and who? Did I follow them to squander the money they borrowed? Are u in anyway justifying the suffering of Nigerians because of the kleptomanic tendencies of some privileged few?
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by hush15: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
iwaeda:
How satisfied are you with the Tinubu regime so far?

Honestly, it's too early to judge, however, I don't expect much cos he doesn't have it or what it takes, morally. People don't want to accept the fact that you can't offer what you don't have. They only carried away with his wealth and what they can get physically from him, besides that, nothing.

All these so far is just forcing himself down people's throat cos he knows he didn't win but we don't expect him to relinquish what was fraudulently given to him, nonetheless, we wish him well if he doesn't accept truths.

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Are you talking about the hardship you went through during the 8 years of Buhari cos nothing as such here.

Make una stop using whatever you might be going through in life to be judging others.

These are your exact words

helinues:

If u aren't going thru hardship and didn't go thru hardship in the last 8years, which hardship are u now referring to?
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Killermamba: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Salary:

**Look at the bullshít we are going through! It's apparent that our president is nothin' but a destroyer!! I think we should start callin' him President "Hurricane" Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!

.... fúck the government!!

lol na your mama born u.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Ykc2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Me and my family are not bothered we have our membership card

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by SenatePresdo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

When the breakfast is yet to be served. Other countries are also implementing measures to generate new income..

We Nigerians doesn't care about imaginary surpluses, just don't create more hardship for people via taxing.

For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. _ Winston Churchill

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Salary:

**Look at the bullshít we are going through! It's apparent that our president is nothin' but a destroyer!! I think we should start callin' him President "Hurricane" Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!

.... fúck the government!!

rest.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

It seems you now see hardship as a normal thing. This is only possible after so many years of hardship
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by nnamdi640: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

This is what you guys said during Buhari, suffer small and enjoy forever, I just pity people like you that bear such thinking. You don't need to be told when a government makes bad policies, of what use is government if all they do is to continue subjecting the masses to various hardship and here you are saying things as if it is certain that the so called government will get it right. The masses are suffering alot and this stupid thinking should be disregarded by well meaning Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Segzy19: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Satisfied!

Every woman wants to get pregnant and have a precious cute baby but then the period of pregnancy, labour and child delivery is not always easy....

We shall all smile and enjoy soon but those who don't want to smile and enjoy are free to opt out...

God bless my Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Juniorangel(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
One mumu up there say you must go through the hardship before the surplus, Ijiot you and who wan go through hardship, to continue suffering is your birthright go through it alone.

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by paramakina202: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

The suffering Nigerians passed through during 8 years of Buhari failed administration where is the surplus and benefit?
This your last sentence is a scam from mandate thieves.

2 Likes

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Bmaster(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:
Am enjoying every bit of it

Enough electricity

Solar panel and inverter that I marketed , I got atleast 5 response with 2 asking for qoutation

Same as CNG/LNG generator carburator
i will save this your moniker
I am prepping to start up a bet shop,when I'm done,i will get in touch with you for CNG/LNG carburetor.
Hope you can as well install it for me.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by awoluyi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
This man has just spent less than 100 days in office, I personally do know nor understand what the sycophants are praising him for even though there are indications that he meant well for the country.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by 7brigade: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
president bola tinubu is already on board...u can see he has started fixing d nation,everyone should give him a thumbs up he is really trying..he knows how to get things done with top notch like he did in Lagos ..ok now
With increase in fuel price dat Nigerians are enjoying....so as to catch subsidy thieves,
Higher institution fees ...which we have been craving for...so dat we can know d importance of education
Higher electricity tarrif...so as to understand dat electricity is not a necessity but luxry
Everybody can see he is the best man for the job ...
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
angry

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jungle style all over!the shitthole is sinking faster than the Titanic

Hardship quadruples in so short time druggie bastard got smuggled into ASO Rock undecided

Iyalaya Oshi angry
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:
Am enjoying every bit of it

Enough electricity

Solar panel and inverter that I marketed , I got atleast 5 response with 2 asking for qoutation

Same as CNG/LNG generator carburator
are you into Solar
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
are you into Solar

Yes I am
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
[/b]why does it seem those on first and second pages of such topics deliberately derail the topic to dissuade others from answering such questions?[b]

Just an observation... I might be wrong
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

What did Bola Ahmed do for the poor as governor of Lagos state
the poor always looking for favours, na waooo
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Yes I am
your location
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
[/b]why does it seem those on first and second pages of such topics deliberately derail the topic to dissuade others from answering such questions?[b]

Just an observation... I might be wrong
you are right, most of them are jobless and lazy. They are on nairaland 24/7 to wail and complain about everything, they are more attractive to negative and bad news than positive ones. That's why nairaland mods keep feeding them everyday with such news to gain traffic. They are causing more harm to themselves but won't realize it until it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bmaster:
i will save this your moniker
I am prepping to start up a bet shop,when I'm done,i will get in touch with you for CNG/LNG carburetor.
Hope you can as well install it for me.

Yes bro, it's very easy to fix
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by bluefilm: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

No matter what you have the option to choose to become in your life, never choose to be a fool.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
your location

Ibadan and Lagos, but can be sent anywhere within Nigeria
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by BabaIbo: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJDpwUvgBV0/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igshid=YzAyMDM1MGJkZA==

First ever time I brought gass carburator to Nigeria was 2016

😁😁😁

For una mind na only Ibo be importer

All of us be BMC

Do what he asked you to do or keep shu+.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Smartguyboy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
3k can’t get you 5 liters of fuel anymore that where I knew we are bleeped
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
BabaIbo:

Do what he asked you to do or keep shu+.

Oya come and shut me... Let my homies give you bloody nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.