Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,835 members, 7,959,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? (2392 Views)

Have You Ever Touched Someone Without Their Permission? / Is This Her Vagina Or Ass (photo) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Let's keep it real.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by SUPERPACK: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2023
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Share your experience with us bro
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2023
QUESTIONSsARENA:
Let's keep it real.

Thanks.

If one or both of your parents or grandparents are blessed with old age and are too weak, or sick and you being their child and privilege to be taking care of them. Circumstances do arise that you have no choice than to touch them there. For example, an aged father going through prostate cancer or enlargement who is under your care. It takes alot of courage, they are your parents, you won't feel anything sexual unlike if you run away from this responsibility while asking outsiders who may be perverts to come over and be touching them there.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Nigeriagood(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
What is wrong with you this op

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is it a crime to be wierd.

I love this way of life.
Nigeriagood:
What is wrong with you this op
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by fijiuba: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Just one condom will have done a good job here.

Disgusting!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sorry.

What disgusts you is what I find appealing.
fijiuba:
Just one condom will have done a good job here.

Disgusting!!
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nah animal or human being post this shit? For this injury period we dey so. 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Nigeriagood(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
QUESTIONSsARENA:
Is it a crime to be wierd.

I love this way of life.
ok o
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cry my beloved country!

Na Tinubu do you this?
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by flyinnizam(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
a madman just went loose
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Thazard(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
SUPERPACK:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.

Thanks for explaining!
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
I see nothing bad in the question

It only requires yes or No

My uncles father (my grandfather) had some difficulty in urinating,

So my uncle's wife who is a nurse could not attend to her father Inlaw

So my uncle's wife had to call her younger sister who is also a nurse, she was the one that took and touched my grandfathers private's, bathed and took care of him

To my uncle's wife, it looked weird to do such,

So based on health issues your aged parents, would not mind, so as long as they will be healed or cured

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Lama70(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's not a crime to be foolish. All man must exhibit according to his level of wisdom. However, the price for stupidity is the burden you have to carry alone.

Op, you have not committed a crime with this post. You have only rubbished your creator who thought He was making someone like you in His image.

You're definitely not entirely useless.
You can still serve as a bad example.
Shioooor!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by MountHoreb: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lama70:
It's not a crime to be foolish. All man must exhibit according to his level of wisdom. However, the price for stupidity is the burden you have to carry alone.

Op, you have not committed a crime with this post. You have only rubbished your creator who thought He was making someone like you in His image.

You're definitely not entirely useless.
You can still serve as a bad example.
Shioooor!!!

You are soooooo funny 🤣🤣.
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Lama70(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
MountHoreb:

You are soooooo funny 🤣🤣.

@MountHoreb, don't mind the foolish thing!
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Odward(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
What the fück??
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Purvan(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Schizo spotted
Re: Have You Ever Touched Your Mother's Vagina Or Father's Dick? by Sirchiboy: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
QUESTIONSsARENA:
Let's keep it real.

Thanks.
Lakaka

(1) (Reply)

Both Ugly Girls And Beautiful Girls Are The Same. / Red Flags To Know If She Slept With Someone Else / Swinges Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.