Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,064 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN (18236 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by donhils: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2023
Except we no longer believe you people anymore. I mean, we don't have to
Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by jrobbins: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2023
successmatters:
We heard that before grin

From #87, APC never had a plan to increase fuel pump prices, while they slept, their enemies always goes to the pupm price and jerks it upwards, till it is going to #700 now.

No plans indeed grin

I bought for #700 today
Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by merits(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Opanka44:
Keep deceiving yourselves thinking u are deceiving us. Naso una dey talk, very soon, these rumors will become reality. I'm just tired of the extreme hardship in this country. At times I wish I never existed. Existence has become a Burden. I live in fear now. No money to meet daily needs despite how hard I labor

But you have money to buy data and comment on NL, you really labor indeed.🤔😡
Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by Opanka44(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
merits:

But you have money to buy data and comment on NL, you really labor indeed.🤔😡

Get out
Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by obrian888: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Why are we bothered with the plans by IPMAN trying to increase the pump price of petrol? let's do the simple thing of reducing our buying power, how? reduce how much you buy in your car, use public transport more because it is cheaper, if buy fir your generator in your office and home, reduce the quantity and reduce the hours you put it on, whether at home or the office. if the petrol stays in their station for days, weeks without being sold, they will be seriously affected by the cash they have invested and the saboteurs amongst them will spill the beans and break the news of their scam, i have worked in the NNPC depot before and so i know what i am talking about
Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by merits(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Opanka44:

Get out
Truth is bitter,🫥
Re: No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price - IPMAN by Vitally123: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2023
That's how they keep twisting their tongues until it becomes true. Liar Moh..and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki / G-7 Govs Give Jonathan Fresh Conditions / Soldier Killed By Armed Militia In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.