Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,049 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

You Are Not Suppose To Have Multiple Body Counts As A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Suppose To Have Multiple Body Counts As A Lady (299 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her / Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Suppose To Have Multiple Body Counts As A Lady by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
No one is perfect and no one is native. For lady, having more than 3 or 4 sex body count before age 25 is a red flag. It is understandable that sex is desirable and it happens with a lady might have sex with previous ex boyfriend or ex lover. A high body count is undesirable .

Some men are not expecting their future wives to be Virgins but do not want to wife a lady with high body sex count.
Re: You Are Not Suppose To Have Multiple Body Counts As A Lady by myyansh68(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
OK We hear.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Suppose To Have Multiple Body Counts As A Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
do you think these women give a damn what "some" men think?! here is a clue:" if thats what YOU are looking for in a woman, then make sure any woman you go after in this life, has a low bodycount, and basta"

I on the other hand, understand that there are different women out there and not all are meant for the same purpose.... some are meant to be used and passed on to the next brotha; some are needed to train simpleton into becoming better men: others are meant to be gf to help you morph into the optimal version of your self (we all need training with women); and last but not least, some are meant to become life partners. mistaking one group of women with the other will be your downfall!

although you shouldnt wife a hoe, hoes/oloshoes are indeed needed in the community.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sings That Your Marriage Is In Trouble / If Your Husband Is Cheating On You, Do These 5 Things To Save Your Marriage / What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.