Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Call For Partners On A Film Project Titled: Indiscreet (the Blood Trail) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Call For Partners On A Film Project Titled: Indiscreet (the Blood Trail) (166 Views)

Untitled Igala/ebira Film Project / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Partners On A Film Project Titled: Indiscreet (the Blood Trail) by Lorenzo200000: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good day, and happy new month Nairalanders!

My name is Larry Michaels, and I'm a script writer.

I recently started the campaign for a film project I title: The INDISCREET Project.

This Project has been structured to accommodate a 90% R.O.I plan amongst partners and sponsors, and has attracted a few top producers, amongst which is Obi Emelonye (An award winning filmmaker) just waiting for the commencement of the project.

Attached to this message are the necessary documents to give you a glimpse of what the project is about, and it's potential nature.

If you find this project appealing, and would love to partner with this project, kindly contact 08160707512 (WhatsApp) or larrymichaels282@gmail.com, as we look forward to creating a difference in our industry.

Best wishes,
Larry Michaels.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Allstars : 10 Undeniable Predictions For The Season / The Death Of Angus Cloud: A Tragic Loss For The Euphoria Community / Upcoming Nollywood Films This August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.