Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife (11320 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by harakiri(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
@laabc, How do you know god gives babies? Does he phuck peoples wives?
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by oyanwumi: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2011
i don't think you have to ask people before you know what to give to your wife as a gift. Try and get to know her better Obeni, its a natural thing not just being fake.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2011
[size=13pt]An expensive holiday + an earth shaking orgasmmmmm 3 times a day will be the best gift [/size]
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by influenc12(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
What do you think of a pretty slim Mini-laptop?

They come in different shapes, makes, colours and brands.
Buy it, wrap it, and present it with so much passion, she could offer you her life at that instant.
But don't stop there, her nights memorable with so much love-plays and quiet moments.
And ensure the laptop is maximized by encouraging her with ICT Training or a small business she could manage.

It sure works! Goodluck!!!
<reach me on mail anytime>
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by engrj(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
She is your wife and you should know her likes more than anyone of us here.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Lantean(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
Frankly, you are working your self up over NOTHING. undecided

SHE-IS-YOUR-WIFE for heavens sake! She'll cherish whatever you give her man cos LOVES YOU. AND THAT'S WHY SHE MARRIED YOU. smiley

Give her anything and she'll love you because it'll be from YOU smiley LOL

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Toonice(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
60 stroke of (CANE) of that thing wey he dey under your pant we be a nice gift,

I think that we make her happy, abi weting u think Mr. Givers Never Lack
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^
I still think most of our men don't understand women psychology!  60 strokes of cane will only leave her to the mercy of headache. Gift is very interesting and good thing to give to a girl you love.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Charbless(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
simply buy her a holy bible
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by alexola20(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by GMcompere: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
What a question.

She already has the best gift , Me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
alexola20:

Give her Poo.
Since u don't know what kind of gift to give to your wife but coming on NL to ask.

SMH what hell of a husband r u.

SomeOne has been annoyed grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
Vacation (get her out of the house from cooking and cleaning!!) love love Vacation, Jewelry set (with her birth stones), Wrist watches (Movado) or even Cash( which woman doesn't love cash ? ) smiley
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Konjour(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2011
engr j:

She is your wife and you should know her likes more than anyone of us here.

Absolutely spot on. Even most bachelors wouldn't bother to seek public consent about what their fiancees or girlfriends deserve, talk more

or less about a married man. I've begun seeing responses like Cars,Houses,Vacations.etc already and i'm dead sure not all wives fancy those,

they are human beings and have their own preferences which might only be known by people who cohabit with them,ESPECIALLY the Husband.

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Wallie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
Two things you could give her.

1. Spend time with her, which is something that money cannot buy.

2. But while spending time with her, you want to give her something that immortalizes the moment, which is where the bracelet below comes in. Each of the charms or moments on the bracelet holds a significant meaning only to both of you, while making a fashion statement. For example, a first charm of birthday cake could represent her birthday or anniversary; on a different occasion like birth of your child, you can get her one or two different charms of “it’s a boy” marking the event etc.

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Ikroberts: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
unlimited love and the best kids
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Knight1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
a complete set of foreign attire e.g indian saree
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by horny4u(f): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nothing beats diamonds Cartier, Tiffany , or a nice piece of amazing jewellery, I will accept a rolex the lady date just 26mm steel and yellow gold.

Yes sir !

I love cars but they are too practical to be a romantic gift for me sha, he may buy it for several reasons e.g safe to transport the kids to school but a nice jewellery is so personal and an investment too abi ijebu o
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by tEsLim(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
More birth control pillz na wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by neweltrave: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
buy her a maybach she will neva 4get dat day
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Randyjay: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hi, fellow NAIRALANDERS, my gift will be Time and surplus Affection. Randyjay.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2011
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Texther(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2011
your life
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by beautyc: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
The best gift husband can give his wife is "LOVE"
Because when there is love btw husband and wife their will be joy, respect, confidence, faithful and happy relationship.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by ochukoccna: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
Yourself
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by sley4life(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
True love
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
car

(1) (2) (Reply)

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? / This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / Is It Delusional To Postpone Marrying Until You Find The Perfect One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.