Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,790 members, 7,893,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. (1005 Views)

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

Disprove the other one as well
There’s nothing to disprove, anything you lack knowledge of is “supernatural”.
Is the goat sleeping no longer “supernatural”, it was to you a week ago na, what changed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
LikeAking:

The answer is every wia na..

Hmmmmm.... But do you honestly think the devil will give you anything and not receive a thousand fold?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Maynmann:

There’s nothing to disprove, anything you lack knowledge of is “supernatural”.
Is the goat sleeping no longer “supernatural”, it was to you a week ago na, what changed cheesy
Okay! Thank you!.

LordReed has been able to demystify the first one. Now unto the next one. The pouched rat experiment.
You should be able to do that much
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

The pouched rat experiment.
You should be able to do that much
Is the goat sleeping no longer “supernatural”, it was to you a week ago na, what changed?

Where are you getting your jargons from that you want me to be proving it?

A “spirit” has foot-prints 👣, what does a “spirit” need foot/leg/bone/joint/tendons/toes/nerves for?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:
Good evening people of God.

I just got unbanned by the bot.
I've been banned like "800 Million" times. Lol! Just kidding! So, I haven't been able to respond on my previous thread.

So let's get things straightened out.

Okay! So, all the atheists on this forum and those who don't believe in spirits, the likes of FrancisTown, LordReed, Jaephoenix, hopefullandlord, busybrain233 and all that time will fail me to mention.

I'd like to follow the piece of advice given by 1Sharon , since she said it would be better to do stuff that everyone will see.

Hol'on , I am a Christian and a follower of Christ and my love for Jesus cannot change, however, life circumstances has really made me understand that there are kings and there are kingdoms, there are mountains and there are thrones.

There are powers that be, there is the "He that is in the World" . I can't tell you all the things I've seen with my eyes. Some people will think I'm just capping.
Okay! So, without further ado, though ado itself is a further.

I'll give you something that anyone who might be interested will try and get the same result regardless of anywhere you are in the world.

I've said this countlessly. The African Religions don't need your believe. Your believe is useless, unlike the Abrahamic faith.

Now before we proceed, don't let anyone be unfortunate enough to ask me to do it myself, then record it and post the link. Can't let nobody play me. If you wouldn't do that much, then you should keep shut and shut the door behind you outta this thread.

That being said.
1. Get a goat. A billy goat of any colour of your choice.

2. Get a piece of cloth that has been worn by anybody, preferably a top. (whether you or anybody else)

3. Fold the cloth in a round manner like you want to make a head gear, having semblance with the way snakes fold themselves.

4. Place the folded cloth on the ear of the billy goat, and in 2mins the goat will sleep off. If you didn't remove the cloth in 20 mins, the goat will die.

Now if anyone says a goat is too expensive.
Then try this.

Get a pouched rat or a bush rat as some people may call it. Òkété In Yorùbá Language

1. Make sure it's recently killed. Less than 30mins is most effective.

2. Set up a smoking point where you can burn off the fur or is it hair they call it now?

3. Get plenty of ashes and sprinkle it round the smoking point in large quantity.

4. Set the pouched rat on fire and look round the sprinkled ashes. In less than 60 seconds, you'll see the footprint of the pouched rat walking out of the smoking point.

Do not get me wrong, you won't see the pouched rat walking out, but you will see the footprint of the bush rat as it walks out of the smoking point on the sprinkled ashes.

That's the spirit of the pouched rat walking out of the body once fire touches the body.

These are things that I've tried and seen myself, I was not told. I did them myself and confirmed them.

Now back to @ LordReed. He asked why I can't use some supernatural power to get me a job.
Well, this is your answer. I am a lover of Christ and whatever Christ can't do in my life, let it remain undone.

I know people and I know things, but Christ in me my hope of glory.

Thanks y'all for your time.

For how long will you keep treating life as a joke ehn? LeftAlone?

The first one has been demystified successfully, see, check the internet before you post stuff. Most of us are well read, we didn't become atheists overnight.

About the second one, there is no such thing as the spirit of a pouched rat or whatever.
Animals don't have spirits, even your religious books never said otherwise.

Now back to what LordReed said on your other thread. You have a God and he can't give you a job, don't you think that God is useless? When in fact people who do not send your God are gaining employments daily.

For how long will you keep treating life as a joke? This God thing is not working, why are you desperately undoing yourself by wasting your precious time on a god that will never help you.

This is what religion has done to people.

I was discussing this with one guy on another thread. Stop waiting for a god to provide your life with relevance.

You own life is in your hands

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

No o

That means the Bible it self may just be a story book.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeftAlone:

Hmmmmm.... But do you honestly think the devil will give you anything and not receive a thousand fold?

Nothing like devil my friend..

People who are rich, the moment they start going to church they become poor.

The wrong church can destroy a man's life..

I am referring to those holy of holy churches..

There members are the most effected..

We can discuss this important topic, if you mind.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
LikeAking:

That means the Bible it self may just be a story book.
But what about the testimony that people share in churches, the falling under the anointing, the signs and wonders in crusades , the miracles of laying of hands. What about all those things. What about the miracle of Laciano? The miracle of Asuzu street?

All those things are fake too??
I'll like to discuss these extensively with you
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2023
What’s the criteria for knowing what is a “miracle” or a trick?
Is it falling or seizure or saying incoherent things?
https://guardian.ng/news/end-of-road-for-woman-used-by-pastors-to-perform-fake-miracles/

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2023
LikeAking:

Nothing like devil my friend..

This is strange, even the traditionalists believe in the devil.

LikeAking:

People who are rich, the moment they start going to church they become poor.

Lemme share a story of a friend. He was a Christian, a born again at that but he was not religious, he was not even going to church then, and he used to pray once in a while.

But all of a sudden, he started praying much, going to church , did fasting and all that. So I asked him, why the sudden change, and he said, he wants God to prosper him because he couldn't do it by himself as he has tried all of his best. So I asked why he wants God to prosper him all of a sudden. Then he said, some of his friends went diabolical and they wanted him to join them, but he said he'd rather have God bless him instead of the devil.

I think about that time before he became a sudden holy holy, he had about 2-3million consistent in his account and he was living in a bedroom flat.

Well, to cut the story short, he's back to a single room, he lost his Job and his aza is in my DM(if you understood what I'm saying).
He sowed all his money as seed into different churches.

Anyways, the guy is an atheist now. I'm trying to reconvert him back to christianity.

LikeAking:

The wrong church can destroy a man's life..

Why do I feel like you have a first hand experience

LikeAking:

I am referring to those holy of holy churches..

The case of my guy up there, he took him 3years to secure a job after NYSC, he was doing fine before he started doing this holy holy thing. The moment he started, he went flat on his face. Went to poverty, this was a guy that could effortlessly and absent-mindedly give out ₦20k without cringing.
Dude couldn't even pay his rent now.

LikeAking:

There members are the most effected..

We can discuss this important topic, if you mind.
As a matter of fact, @the emboldened. I'm willing to discuss this more than anything because I've seen it happen to people over and over again.
I think there is something you know, do you care to share??
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

But what about the testimony that people share in churches, the falling under the anointing, the signs and wonders in crusades , the miracles of laying of hands. What about all those things. What about the miracle of Laciano? The miracle of Asuzu street?

All those things are fake too??
I'll like to discuss these extensively with you

Have you or anyone you know experienced those miracles?

Why is so scarce to experience miracles?

Why do evil still befall people and God did nothing..
Let be realistic there are times when people really neede God intervention and he never showed up..

But if it was the Gods they call idols they try dia best to turn up for their people.

The Yorubas employed the services of powerful native doctors to fight the killer Fulani herds men..

Not pastors...

What do you have to say about that?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

This is strange, even the traditionalists believe in the devil.

Lemme share a story of a friend. He was a Christian, a born again at that but he was not religious, he was not even going to church then, and he used to pray once in a while.

But all of a sudden, he started praying much, going to church , did fasting and all that. So I asked him, why the sudden change, and he said, he wants God to prosper him because he couldn't do it by himself as he has tried all of his best. So I asked why he wants God to prosper him all of a sudden. Then he said, some of his friends went diabolical and they wanted him to join them, but he said he'd rather have God bless him instead of the devil.

I think about that time before he became a sudden holy holy, he had about 2-3million consistent in his account and he was living in a bedroom flat.

Well, to cut the story short, he's back to a single room, he lost his Job and his aza is in my DM(if you understood what I'm saying).
He sowed all his money as seed into different churches.

Anyways, the guy is an atheist now. I'm trying to reconvert him back to christianity.

Why do I feel like you have a first hand experience

The case of my guy up there, he took him 3years to secure a job after NYSC, he was doing fine before he started doing this holy holy thing. The moment he started, he went flat on his face. Went to poverty, this was a guy that could effortlessly and absent-mindedly give out ₦20k without cringing.
Dude couldn't even pay his rent now.

As a matter of fact, @the emboldened. I'm willing to discuss this more than anything because I've seen it happen to people over and over again.
I think there is something you know, do you care to share??

I have first hand experience...

I am a practical man, I don't live for the show.

If there was benefit for going to church, I will be the first person to go to church..
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:
What’s the criteria for knowing what is a “miracle” or a trick?
Is it falling or seizure or saying incoherent things?
https://guardian.ng/news/end-of-road-for-woman-used-by-pastors-to-perform-fake-miracles/
@Maynmann. Are you saying that Miracles don't exist at all?
Because a pastor's cover was blown doesn't mean that all other miracles are fake
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

@Maynmann. Are you saying that Miracles don't exist at all?
Because a pastor's cover was blown doesn't mean that all other miracles are fake
What really is a miracle?
And is miracle limited to only christians?

Before this pastor cover was blown some thought it was a also a “real miracle”, how do you identify real from fake or we wait till it’s bursted?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
LikeAking:

Have you or anyone you know experienced those miracles?

Why is so scarce to experience miracles?

Why do evil still befall people and God did nothing..
Let be realistic there are times when people really neede God intervention and he never showed up..

But if it was the Gods they call idols they try dia best to turn up for their people.

The Yorubas employed the services of powerful native doctors to fight the killer Fulani herds men..

Not pastors...

What do you have to say about that?

To be honest, I do not have a first hand experience of miracles.

I remember the time we almost lost my elder sister and uncle to something I won't like to disclose on this thread.

Bro! It was very tough that year. I thank my God now that we overcame.

Me myself, I never experience am, but there are relatives who have

1 Like

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

What really is a miracle?
And is miracle limited to only christians?

Before this pastor cover was blown some thought it was a also a “real miracle”, how do you identify real from fake or we wait till it’s bursted?
I believe miracle is something extraordinary that defies logic and nature.

It may be hard to tell the difference between real and fake, but I know something for sure. Miracles do exist
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
LikeAking:

I have first hand experience...

I am a practical man, I don't live for the show.

If there was benefit for going to church, I will be the first person to go to church..
Okay so lemme ask you straight up.

Why did you stop going to church?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

I believe miracle is something extraordinary that defies logic and nature.

It may be hard to tell the difference between real and fake, but I know something for sure. Miracles do exist
So what miracle have you seen that defies logic and nature?
Do you know how all logic, or how nature works?

A video calling concept is it not more “extraordinary” than the footprints of a Dead rat?
Which one is more beneficial for humans?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

So what miracle have you seen that defies logic and nature?
Do you know how all logic, or how nature works?

A video calling concept is it not more “extraordinary” than the footprints of a Dead rat?
Which one is more beneficial for humans?

A video call can be technologically explained, but can a dead rat's footprint be explained?

Okay! I've had interaction with a spirit.

I've seen where a person's name was pronounced on a wooden doll.

Marked the doll at a certain part of the leg, and at the end of the day. The person whose name was pronounced on the doll attested to it that he felt a stung about the same period the doll was marked.

I've seen things bro.

Have you been to Oyo Town before. There was a man called Láìsí Alujonu
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

A video call can be technologically explained, but can a dead rat's footprint be explained?
It can be technologically explained because some people learnt it, they made it, they studied it.
If a lay man saw video call, he will call it supernatural because he can’t explain it, the same way you couldn’t explain “tonic immobility” and you thought it was supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

Okay! I've had interaction with a spirit.

I've seen where a person's name was pronounced on a wooden doll.

Marked the doll at a certain part of the leg, and at the end of the day. The person whose name was pronounced on the doll attested to it that he felt a stung about the same period the doll was marked.

I've seen things bro.

Have you been to Oyo Town before. There was a man called Láìsí Alujonu
You too dey watch nollywood.
Better look up the origin of the word “spirit”.

When you call something “supernatural” you stop thinking, instead of you to learn more on it, you settle for “supernatural”.
Only if you did a little bit research on goats sleeping you won’t call it “supernatural”.
Anything you fail to understand na “supernatural”.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

Okay so lemme ask you straight up.

Why did you stop going to church?

Because it lacks practicality...

It's has lost touch with mordern realities.

Even the spiritual side is not practical to me..

Any body can beat a pastor to death, can any body beat a native doc to death?

The teachings of the church can't help my life..

Christianity doesn't even teach mediation/ mi fullness...

This aspect is practicall and a life changer..

That's real knowledge..
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

You too dey watch nollywood.
Better look up the origin of the word “spirit”.

When you call something “supernatural” you stop thinking, instead of you to learn more on it, you settle for “supernatural”.
Only if you did a little bit research on goats sleeping you won’t call it “supernatural”.

You keep repeating the same thing like a broken CD. You've talked about the goat sleeping on this thread like 800million times, ha! It's okay now.
Who put you on repeat?

Since you are so conversant with research, try the other one and explain the science behind that pouched rat as well ha!

It's really becoming annoying repeating the same thing over and over again ha!

Do a lil research on the pouched rat and explain the technology behind it.

Haha! There is a spiritual and a physical side to everything. The same way there is a spiritual side to coming in contacts with a cobweb in an open space, as the physical side as ballooning.

The same there is tonic immobility and the spiritual side to animal hypnosis.
Stop trying to sound so intelligent, you don't need to try. Intelligence is perceivable.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

You keep repeating the same thing like a broken CD. You've talked about the goat sleeping on this thread like 800million times, ha! It's okay now.
Who put you on repeat?

Since you are so conversant with research, try the other one and explain the science behind that pouched rat as well ha!

It's really becoming annoying repeating the same thing over and over again ha!

Do a lil research on the pouched rat and explain the technology behind it.

Haha! There is a spiritual and a physical side to everything. The same way there is a spiritual side to coming in contacts with a cobweb in an open space, as the physical side as ballooning.

The same there is tonic mobility and the spiritual side to animal hypnosis.
Stop trying to sound so intelligent, you don't need to try. Intelligence is perceivable.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Okay! I guess you don't have any new thing to say because your boss, LordReed who brought out Tonic Immobility has not yet been able to rebut the other experiment. Let's wait for Seun, FrancisTown, hopefullandlord, Jaephoenix and the rest to come and rebut the other experiment... Seems like you are not knowledgeable enough to do that.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

Okay! I guess you don't have any new thing to say because your boss, LordReed who brought out Tonic Immobility has not yet been able to rebut the other experiment. Let's wait for Seun, FrancisTown, hopefullandlord, Jaephoenix and the rest to come and rebut the other experiment... Seems like you are not knowledgeable enough to do that.
Anything you fail to understand na “supernatural”, religion has made you a dullard, so desperate to prove “supernatural”.

“Knowledgeable” enough to disprove the footprints of a DEAD rat bwahahahaha
A “spirit” has foot-prints 👣, what does a “spirit” need foot/leg/bone/joint/tendons/toes/nerves for?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
LikeAking:

Because it lacks practicality...

It's has lost touch with mordern realities.

Even the spiritual side is not practical to me..

Any body can beat a pastor to death, can any body beat a native doc to death?

The teachings of the church can't help my life..

Christianity doesn't even teach mediation/ mi fullness...

This aspect is practicall and a life changer..

That's real knowledge..

Wait fess! Which religion do you practice?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LeftAlone(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Anything you fail to understand na “supernatural”, religion has made you a dullard, so desperate to prove “supernatural”.

“Knowledgeable” enough to disprove the footprints of a DEAD rat bwahahahaha
Are you saying there are no spirits?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by Maynmann: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

Are you saying there are no spirits?
What do you understand by “spirit”?
You are using nollywood idea of “spirit”.

What is a “spirit”?
what does a “spirit” need foot/leg/bone/joint/tendons/toes/nerves for?
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LikeAking: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

Wait fess! Which religion do you practice?

No religion.
Re: Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. by LordReed(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
LeftAlone:

Dude you are a funny clown. Your brought parlor tricks for me to go and try and you think I will actually waste my time with them? Bwahahahahaha!

You had the opportunity to do a zoom meeting with me to confirm your spiritual mumbo jumbo but you chickened out and want me to go play in an ash pit. You really need a job. LMFAO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ayo Babalola The Founder Of CAC Church? / The Nation Of Israel Was Founded On Polygamy. / Cell-phones And Bibles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.