Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,171 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come (3217 Views)

FG To Nigerians: Prepare For The Worst On COVID-19 / Minister To Nigerians: Prepare For The Worst / NIGERIANS!!!! Prepare For The Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by CodeTemplar: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

You are not communicating.. Don't tell me you are already exhausted up there?
stupidity logic doesn't exhaust me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Una get time de reply this drunk

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by Ofunaofu: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

My past and present threads are my life witnesses

Really!

Not true

Rather, you support criminals, thieves engaging in criminal state capture disguising as democrats and politicians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by successmatters(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

See, I asked you on the other thread that do you also wail on weekends.

Where is the question in the quote above?

Don't you know when to STFU?

Your PTSD must be cured IJN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by Rexymania(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Which kind bitter leaf dey give joy in the end. Na bitterness bitter leaf dey give from beginning to the end. Until after some minutes (min. 10)
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
hypocrites will end up miserably , I want you to post proof that you pay tax, whether PIT, PAYee or CIT, I mean any kind of tax at all,

Hypocrites will perish miserably

You wan kill person pikin be that..Shey person wey dey ORE na him you dey tell..

Hahahahahaha.. I heard he just came back for sallah from the North
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

See, I asked you on the other thread that do you also wail on weekends.

Where is the question in the quote above?

Don't you know when to STFU?

Rubbish...sallah is over..Go back to the North

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
Funny Nigerians, they want to enjoy government facilities yet they are not ready to pay tax

They want stable electricity but na illegal connection dem dey use.

We need to learn the culture of monthly bills in Nigeria, most especially in the housing sector, when you know if you don't pay your bills, your service would be disconnected, you wont have any choice to work your ass off.

Nothing comes cheaper apart from salt. Even in Freetown, no free things

You go run go Copy post from twitter come paste here..

Trailer boys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You go run go Copy post from twitter come paste here..

Trailer boys

If you see this write up anywhere, I will deactivate my account.

I dare you.

We no be una wey dey Shakahola group where critical thinking/analysis about things are not needed.

Eish, like the principal,like the supporters
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by Fkmodhi: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
Funny Nigerians, they want to enjoy government facilities yet they are not ready to pay tax

They want stable electricity but na illegal connection dem dey use.

We need to learn the culture of monthly bills in Nigeria, most especially in the housing sector, when you know if you don't pay your bills, your service would be disconnected, you wont have any choice to work your ass off.

Nothing comes cheaper apart from salt. Even in Freetown, no free things
Can you point out to one government facilities Nigerians have enjoy so far y’all go sit down and type rubbish nah the noise you shouted when that useless bubu was in power mugun….

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
The delusion of this Op is mindbolging. E be like the OP don go drink cassava water. Useless jobless agabdo rodents

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by EKONGKING: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
We can no longer shy away from the reality, all the new initiatives of the new government to be implemented would cause some sort of hardship but its going to be temporary before things can be stabilized. It's inevitable, we better be prepared.

If we don't want to be continue borrowing unnecessary, then we need to generate more income internally and also government should cut their unnecessary jamborees.

Even though bitter leaf might taste bitter initially but in the end, na Adun( joy) dey end am.

Tinubu should be more proactive on social media or on TV ,

He should appoint spokespersons and digital spokesperson so as to convey his intensions.

He is giving stupid Obidients a free run . who are saying stupid things about him and his government .

I have said in previous thread about Tinubu having 120 cars in motorcade , optics matter .

Nigerian people are willing to struggle for today, for better future in years to come .

Presidency needs a good media team to counter Obidients on social media .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fkmodhi:

Can you point out to one government facilities Nigerians have enjoy so far y’all go sit down and type rubbish nah the noise you shouted when that useless bubu was in power mugun….

Oh I forgot, train no pass your home state.

grin
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The delusion of this Op is mindbolging. E be like the OP don go drink cassava water. Useless jobless agabdo rodents

All of you have only be ranting on the thread without disputing it.

Lots of you don't have a clue about how government work.
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

If you see this write up anywhere, I will deactivate my account.

I dare you.

We no be una wey dey Shakahola group where critical thinking/analysis about things are not needed.

Eish, like the principal,like the supporters

Na so.......Copy copy.

You stole it from twitter..Lobatan
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by Fkmodhi: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Oh I forgot, train no pass your home state.

grin
Train? Lol was it not the same train bandits attacked and killed the same Nigerians, lol your mumu is legendary make i go.
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Na so.......Copy copy.

You stole it from twitter..Lobatan

If you can't shame me by posting the source where I copied it from, then bury your head inside mosquitoes poo

You are one of the living witnesses, we moved, learned, mastered what we learned and put it into practice.

No be where we met una, una still dey, when person no be tree.
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fkmodhi:

Train? Lol was it not the same train bandits attacked and killed the same Nigerians, lol your mumu is legendary make i go.

So none of you people can dispute this without throwing tantrums.

Chai, na which kind opposition we get for Nigeria self?
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jointowin76:
Good day, Everyone

I have some sure and trusted 2 odds that regularly comes

It’s actually for payment after you win.

The odds is just 2 odds, but it’s always winning and it’s also sure banker

Contact me on whatsApp with the number below if you’re interested

+1 (781) 886-8351

SWaccomodator ,your cancellation for derailing no work, na scam adver you dey post again.

Who which you like this?
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by BentizilL: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Anybody that's not okay with the policy should visit Lagos lagoon, we're ready to suffer for the change...

I and my vote for that, may it be unto every Nigeria citizens as they wish Nigeria under TINUBU.. 💯
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by Benwallt(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Whatever comes we can take it. No shaking. Get a job or learn a skill n stop worrying about government
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

If you can't shame me by posting the source where I copied it from, then bury your head inside mosquitoes poo

You are one of the living witnesses, we moved, learned, mastered what we learned and put it into practice.

No be where we met una, una still dey, when person no be tree.

God forbids me to shame the shameless...

Proof ko...proofer nii... Have you shown any proof on this platform. You go thief article for twitter dey find proof

Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

God forbids me to shame the shameless...

Proof ko...proofer nii... Have you shown any proof on this platform. You go thief article for twitter dey find proof

Then keep shut as you dont have a shame. You can't accuse someone of something without providing proofs
Re: Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come by helinues: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Benwallt:
Whatever comes we can take it. No shaking. Get a job or learn a skill n stop worrying about government

They don't want FG to continue borrowing money unnecessary, then how can FG generate new income without taxation.

The opposition on this thread have only be rambling cos they could have provided their own alternative solution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Legislators Approve National Minimum Wage / President Jonathan To Appoint Anti-terrorism Chief / Nigerian Dies Trekking To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.