Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide (40056 Views)

Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by hush15: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
PBAT should be wary of these people.. they will say we are talking too much till something bad will happen. You don't recognize a sitting president and expect to get allocations from FG?
Alex Otti is infact an illegitimate governor in Abia cos there is an existing judgement of Federal High Court nullifying his victory. The usual hypocrites are looking for manhood at tribunal but won't obey a Federal High Court ruling on Otti.

I read your comment and laughed... Honestly, have never seen a people so ignorant, citizens so biased and complacent in my entire life. Everybody just forcing lies and deceit, illegitimacy and suppression on everybody.

Tinubu can keep their allocations if it's his money to keep afterall, he too was against constituted authority when he was governor. Am very sure Abia will always be and survive, with or without FG allocations just as Lagos did

To all those that continue to assert Tinubu's presidency as a legitimate one, ofcourse, it will always be a struggle for you.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by bekpo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Don't as well expect allocation frm Tinubu's led Federal Government.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Why leave it blank when they can hang Obis pictures
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by GoodLife4live: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
broadman20:

Thanks for your good style of politics but aside Lagos that was developed by federal government of Nigeria as a capital, I'm waiting to see you people develop osun, Ekiti, Kwara and ondo with your wonderful way of politics.

You play good politics with hungry people, continue playing.
that Lagos factor alone has proved that yorubas land are far Developed than what ever u have in that dead region..

Lagos is far endowed.. that is why the white choosed the place above your cursed dead dilapidated kingdom....

Yorubas type of politics made your lineage to queue for bus transit to Lagos....

Sad east is far behind...

Yorubas don't care who Developed their place for...

U too do what weake other Nigerians to come and Developed your cursed land of terrorist...
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by chidiwar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
PBAT should be wary of these people.. they will say we are talking too much till something bad will happen. You don't recognize a sitting president and expect to get allocations from FG?
Alex Otti is infact an illegitimate governor in Abia cos there is an existing judgement of Federal High Court nullifying his victory. The usual hypocrites are looking for manhood at tribunal but won't obey a Federal High Court ruling on Otti.

Oponu aiye rada..

For heavens sake, allocation to state is by the law...hanging of portrait isnt.
I know u are batified, stop making others keep seeing u as dumb
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:

Murdering political leaders of other tribes is something Igbos love to do. Care must be taken. I don't think Tinubu should ever visit ANY state in the East throughout his 8 year tenure.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by optionalY09: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ceeman2o:

Do you feed anybody in Lagos?. Abi tinubu they feed abia people in Lagos ?

Same Lagos people are making it, why are your people still left in poverty even in Lagos. Dominated and Bleeding poverty and sorts in mushin and all ghettos in Lagos

Tribalistic wrenched jealousy demons

Our people are not in any kind of poverty, this is our place everyone is not equally privileged.

as worst as the situation in the east they turned theirself to pigs or rather dogs breading children in baby factories like dogs and pig.

If these few people you have in lagos are your best of best i bet your towns and villages is nothing to right home about
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cloudflare: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Aya diok uno fine ye ufok mfo, ye Mme usoh, ye Mme uka.

Idi.ot, you think say na all tribe get that kind low self esteem like una, wey d go d create oda tribe moniker.. not ibibio meh udionghorke

Were.y Yoruba boy went and used Google translator to make it seems like he's from akwa ibom. Continue disgracing your Yolluba identity. I don't know u Yolubas are not proud of your region. Dey fool yourself for here. This is my last response to you
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by naijamerican: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tinibu is trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Pinito: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Picture or no picture PBAT is still president
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by francotunsco: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yeye dey small.
Alex Otti is really disappointing. I have always respected this man since i know him in his First Bank days; but, he seems to be missing it lately.

His action about refusing to hang the presidents's portrait in the state house compares to a child who openely dissociates from his father but carries his DNA around.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by olisaokere(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/why-tinubus-portrait-was-missing-at-abias-banquet-hall-alex-ottis-aide/

What’s so important about the picture?stop politicising everything
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by AskNgige2: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesicilian:
As great and loving as the Almighty God is, some people still refuse to recognize His existence. You know what the Bible calls those people? Fools.

God is not a drunkard
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Prettychild(f): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
The FG allocation is not given to a person (Governor), it is given to the State and its not a gift but a right given to ALL States. The Federal High Court judgment is null, go and read again
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Ceeman2o: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
optionalY09:

Our people are not in any kind of poverty, this is our place everyone is not equally privileged.

as worst as the situation in the east they turned theirself to pigs or rather dogs breading children in baby factories like dogs and pig.

If this few people your have in lagos are your best of best i bet your towns and villages is nothing to right him about

What you called baby factory is just unlicensed motherless nd baby homes. Are they not in your region?

Have you gone to the towns and villages of eastern people to see how they live or how it looks like?

Who amongst igbos and Yorubas bleeds irresponsible children? . It's it not a culture in your region for your ladies to born out of wedlock and left the poor kids for their poor parents to care for while they jump next rickety bus to mushin or ajegunle for survival, causing nuisance to responsible residents. Do you know how had it is to see a Yoruba girl in Lagos who isn't a single mother?. Amongst your tribe and the people you hate, who has higher quality of living both in their villages and towns?

I repeat go and make it also in Lagos and don't be in your poor hut and call people ungrateful. Go ! Atleast Tinubu is still your president, he can feed you or give you money how he use to give igbos so you can be grateful to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cloudflare:

Were.y Yoruba boy went and used Google translator to make it seems like he's from akwa ibom. Continue disgracing your Yolluba identity. I don't know u Yolubas are not proud of your region. Dey fool yourself for here. This is my last response to you

Oya use Google change this thing I type so to ibibio.

Usemeh, google translate no work for ibibio, dundeee
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Lincton: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
This shows how they reason in their state
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Clazzone(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
You are very correct
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Clazzone(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
They are bunch of losers
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by adekolaelect(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
After this news Emekah and Silvester will later hang it by fire by force.

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by AyakaDunukofia: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hanging of a president's portrait in government offices has no constitutional foundation in Nigeria. It has no basis in the Nigerian law.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by JOMAX: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Who picture help na picture of mass is go chop
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Sweetrosie(f): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
No be same Otti who met with the president just some days ago. An elected governor saying he his not recognizing the president elect, sworn already. Walahi he's ma.d. he should tell that bunkum to his village people

Purely sheer hypocrisy ,

No dey carry word put for person mouth
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Who cares if they have it or not.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Karnice600: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Quicksilver5: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Damage control grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Luak(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by kkonyeji(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
tamdun:
But the governor's picture is there for all to see? Dey play

Yes, cos that is his state.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by kkonyeji(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:

Continue wailing
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by mdimefields: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
obiekunie01:
As una so badly need the picture to be there - make una take una hand to hang am there na!

ndi agb.ado na nsogbu! tufiakwa!
Buhari will be child's play to what these guys are up to. I said it here before, should Tinubu win, ndi Igbo ga fu ose.
Everything na pepper body for them
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Afonjanawerey: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Murdering political leaders of other tribes is something Igbos love to do. Care must be taken. I don't think Tinubu should ever visit ANY state in the East throughout his 8 year tenure.

Slave and coward voice grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Afonjanawerey: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Oya use Google change this thing I type so to ibibio.

Usemeh, google translate no work for ibibio, dundeee

Madness is in your blood, why should I be worried about your stupidity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / FFK: Rivers, Change Port Harcourt Name, Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.