Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

“Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof (1269 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by renderme: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Drama unfolds on social media after a young Nigerian Lady, Chisom accused award winning Nigerian singer and songwriter, Davido of impregnating her and forcing her to abort the baby.

In a video she shared via her TikTok handle, Chisom made it known that when she informed Davido that she was pregnant, he offered her Ten million naira to terminate the pregnancy, stating that he told her that if she wants to call him out on social media she can go ahead but nobody will give a listening ear to her claim because she does not have fans.

Chisom also shared video clips in an hotel room to defend her claims against Davido.

She also added that Davido did not use protection when he had sex with her, and it’s not his first time having sex with her. https://www.momedia.ng/2023/07/02/drama-unfolds-as-young-nigerian-lady-accuses-davido-of-impregnating-her-and-forced-her-to-do-abortion-detail/amp/

Watch her TikTok video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K-XmwtJVOM&pp=ygUgT3BpbmlvbiBuaWdlcmlhIHR2IGRhdmlkbyBjaGlzcG0%3D

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuL6M9oMoyP/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by TemplarLandry: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2023
God save David from waywardness.
In other news, Chioma has been in ATL for some weeks now awaiting delivery.
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by renderme: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Contd.

Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2023
davido why not bring all this females home, marry them and bang the hell out of them!
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by Edimakan(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Davido the father of all nations cheesy
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by gaby(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2023
Wharapirry.

The Bible David sef go shake head for this boy.
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by dahgifted(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2023
This David no different from Goliath.
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by renderme: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2023
See the UGLY girl sef.

SMH.
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by Blackskinned: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2023
All these ladies knew he was married and still allowed him fu*ked them without protection. Now they're claiming to be victims as if they didn't know what they were doing
Were they expecting him to marry them and leave Chioma? Or perhaps to they wanna have his babies
The way ladies think sometimes sef
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by adamma24: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2023
Na wa ooo....even solomon for bible go comot him crown come give davido...baba dey rake havoc with every pussy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by renderme: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God save David from waywardness.
In other news, Chioma has been in ATL for some weeks now awaiting delivery.

Where did u hear this lie?
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by TemplarLandry: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2023
*Privileged information*
renderme:

Where did u hear this lie?
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by renderme: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
*Privileged information*

Lmao!
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by illicit(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Just a spoilt boy playing with his toys....
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by malcom1X: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2023
The guy gave her 6 million so what is she now talking about?

She collected cash and aborted the baby.

And I wonder why she thinks it's a thing of pride to say this on social media.
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by officialwdhtv: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
David ooooo
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by MatrixReloaded: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
David what the heck is wrong with you man. You keep your name and fame on the line because of the commitment you made on the alter of wealth
fame, riches. You came from a political background where all manner of evil doers sore there hands to stay up, the circle goes round but your own sacrifice is hunting on you and your seeds will be floushed away from the surface of the earth. Repent and call your women together in a haply home. I pray you don't have concubines more than wives.
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by advanceDNA: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Victim of what??

God abeg oooooooooo....how people dey born daughters like this??
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by leanonme82: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Shame shame shame!

See the fallen grandmama breasts. grin Be like chioma own don fall pass this one when she comot bra, cos why leave ur wife to be sexing this. I even fit understand the other 2. shocked

1 Like

Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by PerfectStranger(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Idiotttt. Shameless ugly wh*re.

You're also a victim. Victim of what exactly? Okay victim of your oloshoism.

I think parents, especially mothers need to up their games in raising their female children.

1 Like

Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by Rahkman: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Front page grin
Re: “Davido Impregnated me, promised 10m for abortion” - Nigerian girl shares proof by We4all: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Trash! A woman who wasn't raped has no right to play the victim. If a woman doesn't want sex, it won't happen. If she doesn't want to get pregnant, it won't happen either. If a guy doesn't use condoms, are there no female condoms?

As for Davido and his types, they can't just keep siring their seeds like melon. Any act that involves conceiving a child is very serious. This is why reckless sex should be avoided by all means.

Imagine walking past a kid without knowing that he or she is related to you. This is an issue that I am dealing with right now. Men like Davido are just selfish and irresponsible. Women like Davido's sex partners that choose to become pregnant are also selfish and irresponsible.

Do what you can, live your life recklessly, but don't involve a child. In fact, if you are a man and your wife used pregnancy to make you marry her, then be wary of her. If you are a woman, and your husband is a philanderer, then you should also be wary of him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moment Singer Mohbad Was Buried Amidst Tears / The Moment Wizkid Introduced His Sons To Tony Elumelu / Please Help Us: My Partner Is Stuck In An Underground Prison In Cyprus - Happie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.