Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Make Him Smile Again After A Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Him Smile Again After A Fight (247 Views)

Long Paragraphs For Him Copy And Paste To Make Him Smile / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Him Smile Again After A Fight by davidkingsley59(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2023
SO, YOU’VE HAD A NASTY ARGUMENT, AND NOW YOU’RE STARING AT YOUR CEILING, WONDERING HOW DO YOU MAKE HIM TALK TO YOU AFTER A FIGHT?
Your mind probably obsesses over the question: “Should I text him first after a fight?” Making up after a fight has always been a delicate thing to do, and it will be for as long as people get into relationships.

So, how do you make him talk to you after a fight, especially when some arguments are especially toxic, some less so, but in any case, they leave us in a bad place. Men especially tend to go radio silence on women in these situations.

In this article, I’ll give the answer to your burning question – “How do you make him talk to you after a fight?” by discussing various ways to de-escalate the situation.

1. MAKE UP AFTER A FIGHT, THE OLD FASHIONED WAY
How do you make him talk to you after a fight? The old-fashioned way.

There’s a common rule on how to make up after a fight, and it’s the old-fashioned way. The elements you’re working with here are – an apology and affection.

It may sound simple, and it is, in a way, but you need to be mindful about those things and not do them routinely. In other words, the apology needs to be sincere and affection genuine, coming from the place of your deepest love and care.

When it comes to what to say to your boyfriend after a fight, you should think in terms of rational thinking.

Most men are logical and rational beings, so try to avoid too much vague talk about your feelings and devotion.

In other words – be precise about what you did wrong and what you expect to happen in the future. Otherwise, you might only make him angrier.

2. USE TECHNOLOGY FOR ROMANCE
How do you make him talk to you after a fight?

Using technology for romance is a good idea.

In all probability, your mind keeps going back to what to text your boyfriend after a fight. We’re all accustomed to using technology for our relationships, but be careful; it can make more damage than good if you’re not careful.

Text is a tool that will give you time not to react impulsively, so use it. There are a few things to text your boyfriend after a fight and a few not to.

First, as with a live conversation, open with a sincere apology.

Explain why you reacted in a way you did, but avoid the accusative talk. Never trash-talk in messages, never yell or swear.

Don’t continue your fight. Just explain yourself. Then, offer a solution, a true compromise. Finally, ask for a live meeting.

Technology is handy, but there’s no topping in-person making up.

3. GIVE HIM SPACE

https://meziesblog.com/how-to-strike-a-conversation-with-your-man-after-a-fight/

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner, Share Your Experience? / Nairalander Watch My Short Film, Before You Sleep / Secrets To A Happy Relationship/marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.