Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,608 members, 7,932,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers (2239 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Lance008(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Why are there a lot single mother in a country still battle poverty
To my understanding I beleive most young people beleive they have failed that's why they need someone to start life afresh
Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by iammo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Irresponsible men....

Why will I bring a child to the world to abandon, just because I am hornyyy. That's highest form of wickedness

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Carcholce: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:
Irresponsible men....

Why will I bring a child to the world to abandon, just because I am hornyyy. That's highest form of wickedness

Are you saying every single, single mother out there opened their legs for irresponsible men?

That makes all the single mothers even more irresponsible.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by CHoccolaTE: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Carcholce:

Are you saying every single, single mother out there opened their legs for irresponsible men?

That makes all the single mothers even more irresponsible.

Not true
Those men tell all manner of lies, some promise the single mothers marriage then abscond after sleeping with her and getting her pregnant,

there are cases where the men insist that the woman has to get pregnant before marriage so that he can be sure of her fertility then after she takes in, he leaves her or abandons her.

There are men that take off condom without the woman's knowledge, halfway into sex because "they are not enjoying it",

There are cases of rape or forced sex, sex under intoxication, under duress etc.

You really think a woman would be so irresponsible as to bring another life to this world knowing how stigmatized single mothers are?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Darlingme(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Many of our men today are lazy and in responsible. They deliberately abandon child's responsibilities to the women.
I wish they's a strong law that can compare everyone to take responsibility of child's upbringing so long as you can birth them in Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Carcholce: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Not true
Those men tell all manner of lies, some promise the single mothers marriage then abscond after sleeping with her and getting her pregnant,

there are cases where the men insist that the woman has to get pregnant before marriage so that he can be sure of her fertility then after she takes in, he leaves her or abandons her.

There are men that take off condom without the woman's knowledge, halfway into sex because "they are not enjoying it",

There are cases of rape or forced sex, sex under intoxication, under duress etc.

You really think a woman would be so irresponsible as to bring another life to this world knowing how stigmatized single mothers are?

I don’t know what else to call it if not irresponsibleness on both parts. You think it’s only men that are lying to women? I have been with a woman that lied she was on pills and always insisted I empty my cum tank inside. Weeks later I got pregnancy threats. She opened up she lied about the pills. And she made me go through hell before she agreed to abort.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:
Irresponsible men....

I agree totally.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Reality3080: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:
Irresponsible men....

one day some kids will realize they came into this world cos their mothers wanted to buy d trending things of the moment

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by CHoccolaTE: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Carcholce:

I don’t know what else to call it if not irresponsibleness on both parts. You think it’s only men that are lying to women? I have been with a woman that lied she was on pills and always insisted I empty my cum tank inside. Weeks later I got pregnancy threats. She opened up she lied about the pills. And she made me go through hell before she agreed to abort.

She knew she was going to abort from day one. She was just torturing you for reasons known to her.
I still believe the blame lies more on males than females.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Reality3080: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Darlingme:
Many of our men today are lazy and in responsible. They deliberately abandon child's responsibilities to the women.
I wish they's a strong law that can compare everyone to take responsibility of child's upbringing so long as you can birth them in Nigeria.
one day some kids will realize they came into this world just because their mothers wanted to buy d trending things of d moment

Go out there n see how cheap sour girls are because of iPhone

A man who knows other men are servicing u will never accept d pregnancy

7 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by being(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
This why ladies should be warned about giving themselves to men no matter the reason the man might give.. because if it doesn't go as planned, a lot of the challenge will fall on d ladies!!!
CHoccolaTE:

Not true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Stawner16(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
The same reason why there are so many young baby daddies, I guess?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Reality3080: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Darlingme:
even u yourself knows that’s a big lie

Our ladies have thrown away cultural n moral values to the extent that they are extremely materialistic n they only do highest bidder n men are beginning to see them as commodity u can afford when u have d means

I have a shop in a student area n I can tell u for sure that many of our girls would end up being baby mamas all in d name of materialism

Many of these guys have understand the game n they know many of those girls have many dates so y pin a pregnancy on me

Two cases happened recently n I weep for these ladies, one the guy started dating d girl n he changed his iPhone, along d line d guy realize d girl wasn’t loyal but e no talk, later girl tell am say e get belle, d guy cleared him that he’s not responsible n if d lady is sure he’s d father she should give birth n they do dna test, d girl took poison n it took d intervention of neighbors before she no die

She spent 3 good days in d hospital, y is she scared of DNA test if truly he’s sure who owns d baby

Another one that happened was the case of a guy who promised to change a girls phone from iPhone 6 to XR if d girl can b in his house for 2 weeks ( d girl get serious relationship ooo)

She agreed, after 10 days they called d girl that her mom has been hospitalized n she needs to b there with her, d girl left n d guy made it clear he won’t buy anything again

D matter escalated n even d main boyfriend heard about it n everywhere burst

These are d girls u want people to take serious right? People who can date d whole community just to buy d trending wears!!!

Check around u n see what d girls are doing n u will see y many of them will only end up as single mothers

As I dey like this I no fit near girl wey dey use iPhone cos wetin dey full their head na how to upgrade to d next one n they can do anything to get it, they can date father n son just to buy trending things

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by CHoccolaTE: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
being:
This why ladies should be warned about giving themselves to men no matter the reason the man might give.. because if it doesn't go as planned, a lot of the challenge will fall on d ladies!!!

That's true, women need to withhold sex outside marriage as much as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lance008:
Why are there a lot single mother in a country still battle poverty
To my understanding I beleive most young people beleive they have failed that's why they need someone to start life afresh
Because there are so many undisciplined baby fathers out there in the same country. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Carcholce: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

She knew she was going to abort from day one . She was just torturing you for reasons known to her.
I still believe the blame lies more on males than females.

😭

“Women supporting women”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Carcholce:
■ I don’t know what else to call it if not irresponsibleness on both parts. You think it’s only men that are lying to women? I have been with a woman that lied she was on pills and always insisted I empty my cum tank inside. Weeks later I got pregnancy threats. She opened up she lied about the pills. And she made me go through hell before she agreed to abort.
Serves you right for trusting her claims. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Darlingme(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
@Reality3080, the question is, who are the people these ladies indulge in all these with? Your fellow men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Foodqueen(f): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Many thought getting pregnant will make the guy marry them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Kemadealadire(f): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:
Irresponsible men....

🤝🏽

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by CHoccolaTE: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Carcholce:

😭

“Women supporting women”

Ehyaa, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Reality3080: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Darlingme:
@Reality3080, the question is, who are the people these ladies indulge in all these with? Your fellow men.
they are men who want something serious with them but later see them as a community project

Please who is to b blamed for d recent Davido pregnancy saga?

Those ladies have slept with many men before davido then y don’t they tell the whole world?

Y didn’t they keep the pregnancy with those men?

Y keep only davido pregnancy?

I guess it’s because he’s a celeb?

Since the beginning of creation many men have been randy though I don’t want to support d saying that men are polygamous in nature but many men have been randy from d creation of d world but we don’t have it this bad cos those women then use their brain unlike d ones we have here who will do anything n everything for material wealth or fame

See d earlier d better d ladies realise they have more to lose if they try to do it like men

The person who will bear d pain for years should b careful compared to d person who can drop it like nothing happened n still forget about it n move on with his life

A key that opens every door is a master key but a door that every key opens is useless

If u ladies decide to do it like men u will lose more…..I hope u get d point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Belafonte(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
1. Sexüal immorality
2. Lazy, irresponsible men
3. Promiscuous people
4. Gender dysphoria
5. Feministic behaviours
6. General breakdown in societal values
7. Lack of accountability

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

That's true, women need to withhold sex outside marriage as much as possible.

I like this Choccolate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
While growing up when there was still a bit of sanity, a man dare not reject a pregnancy when fingered and everybody knows them together.

During those semi-sane days, people stuck to their partners and dated who they could marry so once belle enters, marriage ya niyen. Or at least cohabitation so the child is raised properly and the ceremony comes later.

Today, with multiple sex partners, there is no incentive to claim a pregnancy. Also, with how sex has become casual, women get pregnant for men they can't marry if they are the last men on earth.

Men are also enjoying this 'sexual freedom' and depositing their seed about like they are about to die soon and need to leave their yeye legacies about. Due to 'civilization', they don't need to be responsible and judged to be able to cater for a baby (if it happens) before women have sex with them. Is he fine? Have game? Can do from words on the street? And frivolous reasons? Oya, let's go there.

Like they warned us; don't have sex and if you have coconut head and refuse to hear, have sex with (aka date) someone you can marry.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Maybe we should go back to the old days when mothers used to tell their daughters if you allow a boy to touch you, you will get pregnant. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Because single fathers refuse to take care of their children

I truly wish mothers can be courageous enough to leave kids with their fathers, that way community diicking men can have a sense of responsibility and what it feels like to cater for little kids 24/7, at least the stigma will shift to them for a change.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
one day some kids will realize they came into this world cos their mothers wanted to buy d trending things of the moment

So it is some women's fault for sex that was done by two consenting adults abi? Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
one day some kids will realize they came into this world just because their mothers wanted to buy d trending things of d moment

Go out there n see how cheap sour girls are because of iPhone

A man who knows other men are servicing u will never accept d pregnancy

And If the man realises the pregnancy is his what then happens? Was he stupid not to know he's sleeping with cheap sour girls raw? Cheap men meet cheap women yet you're complaining.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:
Irresponsible men....

What then would you call a girl or girls that keep getting pregnant for irresponsible men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by CHoccolaTE: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
bukatyne:

I like this Choccolate cheesy

Wow, I like you too ma, thanks cool
Re: Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers by CHoccolaTE: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Because single fathers refuse to take care of their children

I truly wish mothers can be courageous enough to leave kids with their fathers, that way community diicking men can have a sense of responsibility and what it feels like to cater for little kids 24/7, at least the stigma will shift to them for a change.

That's a risky move, if it's a female child he could end up molesting her. I have heard so many true life stories of men raping their daughters after the mother left them in his care.
Some men even drop their kids off in orphanage homes or leave them in the care of evil step mothers.
Men taking care of children hardly ever put as much effort and attention as the mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses / Meet Tina, Godwin Okpara’s Rape Victim / Video:Women Are The Major Cause Of Domestic Violence In The Family- Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.