Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,395 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Real Reason Why You Need SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Real Reason Why You Need SEO (152 Views)

I Need SEO Expert. / I Need SEO And Adsense For My Website / I Need SEO Experts But Not Crooked Ones And Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why You Need SEO by Teeboy11(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Are you a website owner?
Do you know what SEO means?
Why should you care?

Well I believe that as a business owner your ultimate aim is to make more sales, to make more profit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure you didn't just create a website to have something that is fine with your business name and logo on it.

You created a website so that you can show your business to the world, and get more customers.

Guess what. SEO can help you do that.

SEO stands for Search engine optimization.

It simply means making your website to show up on search engines like google when your customers search for the kind of products or service you offer.

Or when they look for answers related to your products or services.

For example. Let's say you sell sneakers online.

I want to buy sneakers, so I go to Google and type "best sneakers in 2023".

It is the optimized websites that will show up on the first page of Google.

And just so you know, about 75% of users don't go beyond the first page of google search.

Just think back. When you search for things on google, how many times do you go beyond the first page? Not to talk of the 2nd or 3rd pages.

So you get the idea right?

Now if you've been positioning your website and your business properly, creating valuable content using search engine optimisation techniques, you are likely to be exposed to more people interested in what you have to offer.

This can bring you more visitors, and eventually more customers.

So if you're an online business owner with a website, you definitely have to consider search engine optimization (SEO).

Follow me to learn more about SEO and how it can help your business make more money.

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Threatens Legal Action Against Meta Over Threads App / Why Is Social Media Management Crucial To Promote Your Business In 2023? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.