Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

NCC Reels Out New Guidelines For MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Others If Mobile Is Lost - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Reels Out New Guidelines For MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Others If Mobile Is Lost (1203 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NCC Reels Out New Guidelines For MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Others If Mobile Is Lost by GistONg(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
To enhance consumer relations and experiences, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has issued new recommendations to telecommunications providers in Nigeria. The telecom regulator claimed that the new rules comply with Section 57 of the NCC Act, which permits input from stakeholders.

The new guidelines stipulate the minimum quality and standards of service associated with measurements and critical performance indicators for measuring the quality of service.

According to the NCC paper, Nigeria's telecom firms were required to attend to consumers within 30 minutes of their arrival at any of their service centers.

Continue Reading
⏬⏬⏬
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2023/07/ncc-reels-out-new-guidelines-for-mtn.html?m=1
Re: NCC Reels Out New Guidelines For MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Others If Mobile Is Lost by Praxis758: 5:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Our policies are good on paper but the devil is in the follow up and domestication.

The believe of these multinational companies that our top government officials are buyable is the main reason they don’t respect our law.

5 Likes

Re: NCC Reels Out New Guidelines For MTN, Airtel, Glo, And Others If Mobile Is Lost by DesChyko: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
The one that baffled me most is when I walked into an MTN service center to retrieve a line. They told me that I need to go obtain an affidavit that my line got lost. I'm like WTF for? I'm here in person. You just confirmed the line has all of my details on it and last I checked, I did biometrics also if you're concerned about look-alike, but I still require an affidavit to retrieve my personal line? Keep it, then.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Knows About Mtn Email Client / Download Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.