Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: (15924 Views)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Girlz And Guys: Share Ur FB Or Email Address. *HOT* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Agbalanze(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2011
Putting ur wife's pic on ur facebook profile is vry nice & understandable.
For a gf, its optional n shld neva b a condition. It shld come 4rm d heart n not being imposed.
If she wants out cos of tht, show her d BIG DOOR,
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by toyemz(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2011
@lefulefu

Naija girls and their facebook wahala.Anytime u see a naija babe dey ping her BB then u go know  say na facebook she dey.Wetin dey that facebook wey no wan let naija girls see road .Thank God say no be naija girl i dey date oo because she for don kill me with her facebook wahala .

I still dey your case oh
i just dey wonder which UK chick go dey get time to dey ping all the time, that na naija girl wen dey live naija character
so you sure say you no dey naija? talk oh
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by werepeLeri: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2011
Slam her to the dump house - forget she exists and get more girlfriend on Facebook.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2011
I understand where your girlfriend is coming from but she's being immature about it,yes relationship is all about compromise but not in totally unnecessary situations like this one,your girlfriend should realize that a man who wants to cheat will,whether her pix is on his profile or not,after all there are girls who willingly go into relationships with married men let alone a man who just has a girlfriend,threatening to break up only shows how clueless she is.she has better things to worry about than her pix being on your wall.

her pix being on your wall.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by jpworld(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2011
Oboy set up anoda account now, dat one go be for flex ? u just wan stubborn for nothing eh,

Is like say na ugly girl u dey date meeeeen, no fine girl go beg u to put her pic on ur fb acct.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2011
@ OP,

To start with, no girl should EVER give you conditions for ANYTHING. It has to be your way or the highway. I'm not interested in the tiny details of your matter, but insofar as she had the audacity to tell you 'either this or we break up' then make thunder fire her yansh. Kick her flat butt to the kurb right-away. The moment you start taking orders from a woman and bowing to her wishes then your fate is worse than a man whose diick has been 'amputated'.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by victorazy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
Plz put it
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by WAVixen: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
@OP, your responses after your initial post is DEFINATE you wont be doing what your GF wants, so why all the drama. End topic I beg!!!!!!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Beync(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

OP!
I may sound absurd, but the truth is that, i'll not end a relationship because of that! For chrissakes, she made a request, and i'll tell you categorically that she does not mean that break up gibberish line she gave to you! It depends on how much you love her and how much you are willing to sacrifice for her! I may tow the line of some commenter's on here, by saying you should dump her, blah blah yada yada! Now ask yourself where every one will be when you start missing her? When your emotional infrastructure is in a state of quagmire? You alone know who you are, and how tolerant you are! Are you both committed to the relationship? Personally, if i'm engaged to someone i know i'll marry, what tha heck? Wetin dey there? But if the relationship is in it's precocious stages, i should be able to discern personally, the parabolic trajectory i want the relationship to head! Yes and while her request is an effrontery to whatever you think, why dont you show her why you said no, in a matured calm way, instead of tying to assert your authority as a man, by saying NO in all finality? She may be insecure as a person, and last i checked, insecurity is not a crime, it's a trait that she can always overcome! She may not realize the gravity of the implications that may befall her relationship with you! Try making her realize it, and She may even see reasons with you! Unless she is a personification of the word "Daft", i dont see why she should not be open to reason! If you've tried you best to make her see reasons, then i wont castigate you opinions about that!

Sometimes, all that is required is just a little twist of a key,  get the engine running!  wink

well said skillz.
I only pity naive minds who will take some advice the way NL throws it. most of the time when issue of relationships is been discussd, peeps will jus be saying throw her out or thow him out like we knew where the shoe is paining the wearer. If this issue is jus what is bothering their relationship why cant they mildfully discuss their reasons for their opipnions and settle it if they are sincere to themselves. there are serious issues that cud break relationship except if  this guy is not genuinly concern with the reltnshp or not sure he has any future with the girl like he sound, jus my observation.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
@poster,relationship is about
compromise, sometimes you just
have to do things to please your
partner, and most times, ladies
want to be assured that they are
loved/adored. I see no reason y u
shudnt reciprocate by posting
your gf's pix on fb, its no big
deal,

just do it
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Plumkin(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
You couldn't have put it better MRbrownJAY
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by harakiri(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2011
Can the posters who are telling the poster to go ahead and paste her pix as his profile pix do the same if they were in his shoes? How many guys here would do it? How many ladies? Please, when people come here for advice,be sincere and honest in your responses. This is a girlfriend we are talking about NOT a wife! What if the relationship doesn't work out after all the "advert" on facebook? Mind you the moment he does that, he is inviting trouble coz every comment on the picture will be made into a quarrel e.g if his ex_gf,family member or friends paste a negative comment, she will take it out on him. Even if she's ready to paste his pix on her profile, that doesn't stop her from having flings here and there (I am saying this from personal bad experience).

The truth is this lady is being possessive and wants to manipulate this guy into unecessary commitment. She wants everybody to know she's hooked a guy. This is NOT love, it's manipulation.

@Poster, use your discretion to handle this matter abeg!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by sicily4u: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
3things are involve, either the poster have something to hide, cheating or he is not proud of her
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
OP:
Is not a big deal. Just put it for like 2-3days and change it with a pic of urs.
Your gal shouldnt had given u condition. I believe you pushed her to it because u are already hell bent. Shikena!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by obowunmi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
The babe is nuts,
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Goldieluks: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
@OP,You don't have to listen to every advise on here,cause some people would go on to
ask you to dump her,which they themselves cannot do,if they are in the same situation as you.
If you believe that she can go to the extent of deleting her facebook account,just to show the state of
her love/dedication to your relationship,i see no reason why putting her pics on your facebook page should be an issue.
This is very easy,and funny enough,as time goes on she would be the one to ask you to take it off.

Some guys/girls don't get it when it comes to compromising in a relationship,it is a two way affair,and if you are not ready to
dance to the tune of the opposite sex in a relationship,then you shouldn't go into a relationship in the first place.!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by eghost247(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
strange doesnt show maturity
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by BABE3: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
harakiri:

The truth is this lady is being possessive and wants to manipulate this guy into unecessary commitment. She wants everybody to know she's hooked a guy. This is NOT love, it's manipulation.

lol-- Ditto. The OP get time sef. Total BS!

More BS to come after this. If/when they finally get married, she will most likely demand that his car's/license plate number must be
 "Mekaboy and 'her name' are married", or else she's asking for a divorce. You don enter am be that. hehehehehehe  grin

Uncle Meka, biko how old is your babe?
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by kings33(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
no sense!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Beync(f): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
some peeps with bad experience sef shud not influence others, all rltnshps must not experience bad wink

Op, i think i cannot compromise things that has to do with morallity or will prick my conscience

yes some women can be silly and immature in their demands sometimes tongue

but most time i see men behaving more silly especially when it comes to their 3rd leg grin

the truth is that you are not proud of her simple

all these excuses as to what Mr A and Miss/Mrs right wud say wud be simply immature on ur side, are u living the life of others? u shud live ur life

or u hav something u dont to say
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Ranoscky(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
Beync:

well said skillz.
I only pity naive minds who will take some advice the way NL throws it. most of the time when issue of relationships is been discussd, peeps will jus be saying throw her out or thow him out like we knew where the shoe is paining the wearer. If this issue is jus what is bothering their relationship why cant they mildfully discuss their reasons for their opipnions and settle it if they are sincere to themselves. there are serious issues that cud break relationship except if  this guy is not genuinly concern with the reltnshp or not sure he has any future with the girl like he sound, jus my observation.
But you also refused to see that, there's also NOTHING WRONG even if the guy refuses to put her GF's pic on his profile, but so quick to call names (naive minds). Nawa O!

Beync:

some peeps with bad experience sef shud not influence others, all rltnshps must not experience bad wink

Op, i think i cannot compromise things that has to do with morallity or will prick my conscience

yes some women can be silly and immature in their demands sometimes tongue

but most time i see men behaving more silly especially when it comes to their 3rd leg grin

the truth is that you are not proud of her simple

all these excuses as to what Mr A and Miss/Mrs right wud say wud be simply immature on your side, are u living the life of others? u shud live your life

or u hav something u dont to say
Yes, he is living his life, and has stated what he wants in his life, and the fact stil remains that, HE IS NOT GOING TO PUT HIS GF's PIC ON HIS FB PROFILE!

Case closed!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nayah(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
I think the problem is not FB in itself is how you use it
Personally I don't think it's a bad thing, on the contrary you can find people you've lost and so on, but when you use it as a channel to expose your life on it's quite worried

I mean people should trust in themselves and try not to hurt someone on behalf FB, that's the only issue here, the rest I don't think it's so dangerous
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Aydot99(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
U could Pls her for a few days then rEmove it ,
Ask her to use ur own picture as pfofile pic
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by engrj(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
Bros if u truly love her do it, u no how some girls behave now they feel loved every were.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Texther(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
ok ooooo
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Beync(f): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Ranosky, no one said it's a do or die affair. what i  see is that there  is  lack of trust, understanding . It is not just facebook thing. in as much as he want to protect his privacy in puplic forum, it shuldnt be in one persons' personal interest. it shuld be both. he said he doesnt care if her gf put his picture or not, it does tell that he is not into her. u may say after all it's a gf but you would also want your gf to treat you like a husband abi? or is it not ur gf u will marry? if you dont like ur gf no need keeping her.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by harakiri(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Why does she insist he put her pix as his profile pix? Something is not sitting right here. The fact that she's threatening to end the relationship if he doesn't comply to her demands says a lot. Since when did public displays of love become a rule for relationships? Like someone said earlier, facebook is great in connecting new,old and present acquaintances but when it becomes a medium through wgich you advertise everything about your entire life, then something is wrong. Sadly enough, a lot of people use facebook as their "press release" medium and they constantly bombard uninterested readers with "breaking news" of their mundane lives. It shouldn't be so.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
[b] NL UNA DEY CONFUSE ME MORE grin grin grin

LET ME CONFESS MY REASONS.

1, THERE IS THIS GIRL I HAD SOMETHING WITH IN THE PAST, SHE HAD A BF, AND ON HER FB PROFILE SHE HAD HIS PIC, AND HER STATUS SAID SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND HIS NAME WAS MENTIONED.

I DONT HAVE TO GIVE DETAILS OF HOW WE GOT TOGETHER, BUT THE THING IS WE WERE ENGAGED IN A S-E-X-U-AL RELATIONSHIP. NOW THIS GIRL WILL BE IN MY ROOM AND BE CHATING WITH HER BF ON MY LAPTOP, EVEN MAKING COMMENTS ON HIS PIC AND SAYING STUFF LIKE"I LOVE YOU"OPENLY ON HIS WALL, FROM MY ROOM AND MY BED , AND I WOULD BE LAUGHING.

NOW - I DONT KNOW IF ITS GUILT OUR FEAR- BUT I PROMISED MYSELF I WONT HAVE A GIRLS PIC AS MY PROFILE PIC UNLESS ITS MY WIFE, BECAUSE THIS FACEBOOK THING MEANS NOTHING TO ME. HERE IS A GIRL CHEATING ON HER BF, AND STILL HAS HIS PIC ON HER PROFILE, CHATING WITH HIM FROM MY LAPTOP ON MY BED.

NOW I DONT WANT TO BE THE FOOL, IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TRUST GIRLS, IF I YOU OR I WANT TO PROVE LOVE, I DONT THINK FACEBOOK WILL BE THE RIGHT MEDIUM, BECAUSE PEOPLE DO STUFF ON FB AND DO SOMETHING ELSE BEHIND THE PC.

I DONT WANT TO BE PARADING FB WITH A GIRLS PIC AND ANOTHER GUY WILL BE LAUGHING AT WHILE SCREWING THE GIRL I HAVE HER PIC AND MY STATUS AS MY GF ON FB.

2, THE WORLD IS A SMALL PLACE AND THE INTERNET MAKES IT EVEN SMALLER,  NOW I PUT HER PIC AS MY PROFILE PICTURE AND THE WHOLE WORLD AND HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL SEE ME AS HER BF.

ASSUMING WE BREAK UP TOMOROW- AND I MEET ANOTHER GIRL I LIKE, AND I TRY TO GET TO KNOW HER, AND SHE WILL ASK ME IF I AM NOT "ME EXS BOYFRIEND" THEN I WILL START TO EXPLAIN, YES- I WAS BUT WE HAVE BROKEN UP - THEN THE GIRL WILL SAY NO, THAT SHE IS HER FRIEND AND SHE WONT LIKE TO DATE HER FRIENDS EX-BF AND ALL THAT.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO KNOWS WHO- WE ARE NOT MARRIED YET, NOT EVEN ENGAGED, SO WHY GIVE THAT PUBLICITY ? AND IF WE BREAK UP FOR SOME REASON AND SHE GOES OUT THERE TO SPREAD SOME FALSE NEWS ABOUT ME ON MY WALL OR HER PAGE, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE HER BECAUSE I ONCE HAD HER PIC ON MY PROFILE ONCE.

I DONT THINK BF GF IS WORTH THAT PUBLICITY.

THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO ASSURE A GIRL THAN FB. IF I WAS NOT PROUD OF HER WHY WILL I DATE SOMEONE I AM NOT PROUD OF? DONT WE GO OUT TOGEHTER? DONT MY FRIENDS KNOW HER? MUST THE WORLD ON FB SEE US TOGETHER BEFORE SHE KNOWS I AM PROUD.

THAT EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH A GIRL CHEATING ON HER BF MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO PUT A GIRLS PIC UP THERE. IF BETTER A GIRL CHEATS ON ME IN SECRET, THAN ME PUTTING HER PIC ON MY PROFILE AND SHE CHEATS AND PEOPLE WHO KNOW SHE IS CHEATING LAUGH AT ME , I TOLD HER , FACEBOOK IS FAKE AND I DONT WANT THE DRAMA AND GOSSIP ON FACEBOOK THATS WHY I CANT DO IT, BUT SHE SAYS I AM TELLING HER LIES.[/b]
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by micheall36: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
[i][/i] The truth of the matter is, You dont love ur woman,
Lets call a spade a spade, If ur this unwilling to put her face on ur facebook,
thats means u scared of loosing other gurls u rolling when they see the pic
which is just wat the poor gurls wants!!

If u are willing to lose her cause of picture on facebook, then u dont deserve her
Am a man and will never support u on this cause ur a man like me.
If u dont love the gurl, let her go if u do truely love her, put her pic on ur facebook

SIMPLE!!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nayah(f): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
micheall36:

[i][/i] The truth of the matter is, You dont love your woman,
Lets call a spade a spade, If your this unwilling to put her face on your facebook,
thats means u scared of loosing other gurls u rolling when they see the pic
which is just wat the poor gurls wants!!

If u are willing to lose her cause of picture on facebook, then u dont deserve her
Am a man and will never support u on this cause your a man like me.
If u dont love the gurl, let her go if u do truely love her, put her pic on your facebook

SIMPLE!!
lol brother you know some people don't like exposing their privacy on this, I know some who will never accept to expose their family in their picture does it means they don't love each other?? not so sure
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

[b] NL UNA DEY CONFUSE ME MORE grin grin grin

LET ME CONFESS MY REASONS.

1, THERE IS THIS GIRL I HAD SOMETHING WITH IN THE PAST, SHE HAD A BF, AND ON HER FB PROFILE SHE HAD HIS PIC, AND HER STATUS SAID SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND HIS NAME WAS MENTIONED.

I DONT HAVE TO GIVE DETAILS OF HOW WE GOT TOGETHER, BUT THE THING IS WE WERE ENGAGED IN A S-E-X-U-AL RELATIONSHIP. NOW THIS GIRL WILL BE IN MY ROOM AND BE CHATING WITH HER BF ON MY LAPTOP, EVEN MAKING COMMENTS ON HIS PIC AND SAYING STUFF LIKE"I LOVE YOU"OPENLY ON HIS WALL, FROM MY ROOM AND MY BED , AND I WOULD BE LAUGHING.

NOW - I DONT KNOW IF ITS GUILT OUR FEAR- BUT I PROMISED MYSELF I WONT HAVE A GIRLS PIC AS MY PROFILE PIC UNLESS ITS MY WIFE, BECAUSE THIS FACEBOOK THING MEANS NOTHING TO ME. HERE IS A GIRL CHEATING ON HER BF, AND STILL HAS HIS PIC ON HER PROFILE, CHATING WITH HIM FROM MY LAPTOP ON MY BED.

NOW I DONT WANT TO BE THE FOOL, IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TRUST GIRLS, IF I YOU OR I WANT TO PROVE LOVE, I DONT THINK FACEBOOK WILL BE THE RIGHT MEDIUM, BECAUSE PEOPLE DO STUFF ON FB AND DO SOMETHING ELSE BEHIND THE PC.

I DONT WANT TO BE PARADING FB WITH A GIRLS PIC AND ANOTHER GUY WILL BE LAUGHING AT WHILE SCREWING THE GIRL I HAVE HER PIC AND MY STATUS AS MY GF ON FB.

2, THE WORLD IS A SMALL PLACE AND THE INTERNET MAKES IT EVEN SMALLER,  NOW I PUT HER PIC AS MY PROFILE PICTURE AND THE WHOLE WORLD AND HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL SEE ME AS HER BF.

ASSUMING WE BREAK UP TOMOROW- AND I MEET ANOTHER GIRL I LIKE, AND I TRY TO GET TO KNOW HER, AND SHE WILL ASK ME IF I AM NOT "ME EXS BOYFRIEND" THEN I WILL START TO EXPLAIN, YES- I WAS BUT WE HAVE BROKEN UP - THEN THE GIRL WILL SAY NO, THAT SHE IS HER FRIEND AND SHE WONT LIKE TO DATE HER FRIENDS EX-BF AND ALL THAT.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO KNOWS WHO- WE ARE NOT MARRIED YET, NOT EVEN ENGAGED, SO WHY GIVE THAT PUBLICITY ? AND IF WE BREAK UP FOR SOME REASON AND SHE GOES OUT THERE TO SPREAD SOME FALSE NEWS ABOUT ME ON MY WALL OR HER PAGE, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE HER BECAUSE I ONCE HAD HER PIC ON MY PROFILE ONCE.

I DONT THINK BF GF IS WORTH THAT PUBLICITY.

THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO ASSURE A GIRL THAN FB. IF I WAS NOT PROUD OF HER WHY WILL I DATE SOMEONE I AM NOT PROUD OF? DONT WE GO OUT TOGEHTER? DONT MY FRIENDS KNOW HER? MUST THE WORLD ON FB SEE US TOGETHER BEFORE SHE KNOWS I AM PROUD.

THAT EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH A GIRL CHEATING ON HER BF MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO PUT A GIRLS PIC UP THERE. IF BETTER A GIRL CHEATS ON ME IN SECRET, THAN ME PUTTING HER PIC ON MY PROFILE AND SHE CHEATS AND PEOPLE WHO KNOW SHE IS CHEATING LAUGH AT ME , I TOLD HER , FACEBOOK IS FAKE AND I DONT WANT THE DRAMA AND GOSSIP ON FACEBOOK THATS WHY I CANT DO IT, BUT SHE SAYS I AM TELLING HER LIES.[/b]
Why didnt you post this earlier? I thought it was a serious matter sef! Treat others how you would like to be treated! Nothing like a clean conscience! The first reply i gave was bearing in mind you had a clean conscience! My bad! Pls disregard every thing i said earlier! Trashy Gibberish! smiley
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
I HAVE A CLEAN CONSCIENCE- JUST THAT I HAVE LEARNT FROM EXPERIENCE THAT PUTTING SOMEONE PICS ON OR FB PROFILE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.