Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,389 members, 7,964,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:15 PM

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force (68267 Views)

Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by bukarolz: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
You will be fished out soon.
Kapeter:
gidgiddy anambralastson, ESN go chop dis one raw, go rape dem wives for their matrimonial bed after like dem do those military couple. ESN a.k.a unknown gunmen abi sorry, Asari boys, abi sorry, DSS boys, no, Buhari mercineries abi na Tinubu boys selfnor be anybody mate fa.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Asswipemod: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kapeter:
nnewi, the home of billionaires. beautiful el dorado grin

Illusion of grandeur. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by kay29000(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:
Any unknown gunmen or ungun known men that tries Nnewi again will collect wotowoto.

@Nlfpmod Igboland is getting better security wise

I like this development... It needs to be extended to other parts of Anambra... Awka, Onitsha, Otuocha... Etc

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by gidgiddy: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I pray his people support him.

We still wonder why it is you people who are not from the South East that carry this sit at home matter on your heads like basket of Cassava
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by mbos: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:
Any unknown gunmen or ungun known men that tries Nnewi again will collect wotowoto.

are you sure no be Dem dem
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Felix6: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
These are signs of a failed society.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Raskimonojendor: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Risingblue008:
Short time vigilante
In addition, IPOB militants are more equipped. They carry AK47s and machine guns, and not the dane guns and pump action rifles Ubah's men are carrying.

IPOB gunmen holding AK47s in picture.below.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by SemperFid: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Until men with AK 47 fall out for there and it's a bloodbath. Make una de mumu unaselves
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Spicycat:
Who gave vigilantes license to carry pump action ( shot gun ) around the neighbourhood unchecked, shocked these same so called vigilantes will still be the once kidnapping and killing people in the state and some neighbouring States because of greed.

This is an illegal act and the IG need to do something about it.

Infact they maybe part of the IPOB UGM terrorist themselves, collecting money from the senator and still doing evil in other areas in the South East.

There's the need to sometimes have an iota of information as regards an issue before leaving an opinion.

Even as an ordinary adult citizen, you're allowed to own a licenced shotgun (aka pump action), and even drive around with it so long as you always have your licence available to show upon interrogation by any law enforcement agency.

So there's absolutely nothing inappropriate for State sponsored vigilantes to carry same weapons and display them publicly on stipulated days, in the bid to enforce the law and order they're tasked with. It's not as if they prowl the streets with those guns everyday.

You need to calm the fvck down!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Arda1000(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
bitbillionaire:
This Uba really mean business o. Wow! Very courageous and selfless of him. If we had more men like this in South East the nonsense sit-at-hone would have stopped long ago.
lol 2/3 guys with AKs will give those vigilantes a run that they will never forget.
If Dem no give me Ak I won’t join such a sucide mission
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Guyman01: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Anambra vigilante service have been killing IPOB's unknown gunmen mercilessly in recent time. Hopefully the momentum is sustained going forward. It is good that Senator Ifeanyi Ubah listened to Governor Soludo's instruction that sit at home must end in Anambra state.
Asari Dokubo confessed at Aso Villa to leading the Unknown Gunmen

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by omoluka: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kapeter:
nnewi, the home of billionaires. beautiful el dorado grin
grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Raskimonojendor: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

We still wonder why it is you people who are not from the South East that carry this sit at home matter on your heads like basket of Cassava
Being a brother's keeper is not a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by athaboi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Anambra vigilante service have been killing IPOB's unknown gunmen mercilessly in recent time. Hopefully the momentum is sustained going forward. It is good that Senator Ifeanyi Ubah listened to Governor Soludo's instruction that sit at home must end in Anambra state.
ifeanyi uba listened to soludo's instructions?? You guys are pathetic in this place...spitt
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:
More photos

Isakaba reloaded
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by drnoel: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by oyeb15: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
The reason for d sit at home need to be addressed. Uba is just putting his people at risk of reprisal attack
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Arda1000:
lol 2/3 guys with AKs will give those vigilantes a run that they will never forget.
If Dem no give me Ak I won’t join such a sucide mission

Na isakaba ooo
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sharpsharp00123: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
shagasha:
I'm sure Nnewi has enough billionaires than your Local govt of origin combined

igbos n their chest beating trademark

Billionaire that is only known in his village, in Igbo land just have 1 house n 2 cars then u are a billionaire
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Arda1000(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
litigator:

Na isakaba ooo
Isakaba no be for where AK dey
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
see the state where even a toddler is a billionaire

I think all their roads n houses will b made of gold

I am from delta state, but talking about that road when the Lagos and many of southwest are horrible. The only place with 70 percent good road is abuja and maybe kaduna 60, the rest even the richest Lagos is a mess

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Ayanbabs: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stupidity of the Highest rank!
How can your own people suffer your proclaimed emancipation?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Goodman2023: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi and his unknown gun men won't be happy grin grin
The only unknown gun men in nigeria is INEC
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Edusouls(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:

they are awakened from their slumber, Biafra struggle don do them shege
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sharpsharp00123: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

I am from delta state, but talking about that road when the Lagos and many of southwest are horrible. The only place with 70 percent good road is abuja and maybe kaduna 60, the rest even the richest Lagos is a mess
shame even dey catch u sote u deny your forefathers

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Johnjustice: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
After they riddled him with bullet, his head correct cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Nnadykings: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ahhh I pity these people lack of job that's why they pickup arms to fight unknown gun men , that even the police could not counter them , I see una ancestors calling , sorry o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Christistruth03: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi and his unknown gun men won't be happy grin grin

Exactly

I even pray they will not target Ifeanyi Uba
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by budaatum: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

Let me put honour to your post.

https://www.nairaland.com/7751072/sit-home-must-end-anambra

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by themanderon: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
But the roads are still empty. Nobody wants to be used as a scapegoat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Peppysco: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yet, his people won't like him for this, they will rather hail Samuel Ekpa, the terror instigator who hides abroad but gives instructions for the destruction of their land. Make anybody nor sha blame anybody for matter wey hin use hin hand cause. As you lay your bed, na so you go sleep on top am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.