Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

MISSION: To Help 7 People Get Their Dream Land Before July 31st, 2023 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / MISSION: To Help 7 People Get Their Dream Land Before July 31st, 2023 (99 Views)

Hotel Building Collapses In Ibadan, 7 People Injured / A Dream Land And A Dream House For This Christmas / Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MISSION: To Help 7 People Get Their Dream Land Before July 31st, 2023 by wisfort: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
With my avalanche portfolio of recently launched Landed properties within Ibeju-lekki and Epe axis; As Real Estate Consultant, i’m on a mission to help 7 people find their dream Landed property by the end of July 31st, 2023.

I would like you to be one of those people and I want to be the person that recommends your dream Landed property with high Return On Investment (ROI) within strategic location of Ibeju-lekki and Epe axis of "New Lagos".

Would you be open to meeting with me this week or next week?

You can reach me on 08166876262

To Your Success,
Tunde Raji, MNIM, MCIB
CEO, Access Realty

#realestate #realestateinvestment #propertyinvestor #ceo

(1) (Reply)

Psychology Of Luxury: Science Behind High-end Hospitality Experiences / Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2toilet To Let At Opposite General Hospital Ik / Urgent Purchase Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.