Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,645 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB (1979 Views)

El-Rufai Asks JAMB To Stop Giving Preferential Scores To Northern Students / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Top 4 Nigerian Presidents Who Changed Nigeria By Postingday.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
This GIRL, who changed her scores to claim first position in JAMB, is not different from the man, incidentally from SAME STATE, who came THIRD... and claimed he came FIRST!!!! grin gringrin

I Have received my monthly stipend today as usual, grin Man is nothing without Vawlence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by TemplarLandry: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
There's nothing sweet as receiving monthly stipend from APC, Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Bobloco: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
There's nothing sweet as receiving monthly stipend from APC, Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight grin

INEC is looking for witnesses to defend them, including Tinubu and APC at the tribunal (PEPT). Don't you think you will be more useful to them there rather than wasting away here

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Offpointng: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I Have received my monthly stipend today as usual, grin Man is nothing without Vawlence

Lmao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Lmao grin grin

You look hungry and fraustred, meanwhile I have received my monthly stipend today send me ur account details lemme send u money to buy food grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's in their nature to claim what's not theirs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
thesicilian:
It's in their nature to claim what's not theirs

Exactly 💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by nedu666: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Your monthly salary as a gateman. Remember to use it and fulfill your promise of 100k give away to fellow buhari supporters. Audio billionaire. Meanwhile pls open the gate i want to drive out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

Your monthly salary as a gateman. Remember to use it and fulfill your promise of 100k give away to fellow buhari supporters. Audio billionaire. Meanwhile pls open the gate i want to drive out

I can sponsor 7 of ur family members aborad, don't you know that am Ur Destiny helper?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by GeneralPula: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
E no go surprise me at all if Cynthia Okeke nah her relative sister..

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by nedu666: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can sponsor 7 of ur family members aborad, don't you know that am Ur Destiny helper?

grin grin grin This guy wants to kill me with laugh. Destiny adeojo abeg open gate first make i drive out

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Heffalump(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

The girl was accused of manipulation, fabrication, and forgery of her JAMB score. If there is anybody or mortal being I can link this character to, is one old Druggie that escaped from USA and became a political pundit in his country by manipulating poll results and claiming to have worn the 2023 Nigerian presidential election.

If the girl in question is actually guilty as said, then she's a direct replica of that coccain sniffing slowpoke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by SwissMass: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Peter girigory Obi like his father
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Tochi3(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

Chai.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by ratiani6: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
May God help us in the country
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by clydecarson(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Security man you no know say you don cast you still get mind dey insult Peter obi wey go help your ancestors

Better go and lock gate make your oga no go catch you

Useless poor security man

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by adebayo987: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

This is the reason why you're still broke. We all know that INEC rigged the election before our eyes and under our nose. Yes, Tinubu will do well but the process that brought him in was not proper. I can't close my eyes to the truth simply because you're my brother because if I do so today, someone might do so to me another day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by CSTRR: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tinubu group of idiots are busy dancing on this when they practically voted for a conman with a forged history.

Na God go shame una papa.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by CSTRR: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
adebayo987:
This is the reason why you're still broke. We all know that INEC rigged the election before our eyes and under our nose. [b]Yes, Tinubu will do well but the process that brought him in was not proper[/b]I can't close my eyes to the truth simply because you're my brother because if I do so today, someone might do so to me another day.
Have you ever seen a rotten tree produce good fruits?

Or a bad well produce good drinking water?

On what moral foundation do you think tinubu will build his presidency on?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Gadafii: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
If inec could be faulty despite billions of naira and years of planning and preparation then jamb portal too will flop more than the irev

We saw how poor their server dying the mock exams and children waited for several hours before they could be accredited, she clearly articulated her points in her response to that, only dumbb people wouldn’t see her point, this op is one of the dumb people, I don’t exp by muxj from him and his pay per posts corn-rades

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Princessstee: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
If inec could be faulty despite billions of naira and years of planning and preparation then jamb portal too will flop more than the irev

We saw how poor their server dying the mock exams and children waited for several hours before they could be accredited, she clearly articulated her points in her response to that, only dumbb people wouldn’t see her point, this op is one of the dumb people, I don’t exp by muxj from him and his pay per posts corn-rades

The girl actually cheated,she is lying. there is no way she could have printed that slip out because the print out format has been changed since last year.

She printed that result from fake site, that is what Jamb is saying.
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
CSTRR:
Tinubu group of idiots are busy dancing on this when they practically voted for a conman with a forged history.

Na God go shame una papa.

Obituary wailers donate your tears here 🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣 there's more than enough buckets. Meanwhile send me ur account details lemme send u money to buy food u look hungry and fraustred. I just collected my monthly stipend today grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by SpatialKing(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
This girl sounds brilliant
She even speaks better English than chef Dammy of Ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by BabaRamota1980: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
This GIRL, who changed her scores to claim first position in JAMB, is not different from the man, incidentally from SAME STATE, who came THIRD... and claimed he came FIRST!!!! grin grin

Some people forget that on judgement day na iboman go be gateman for heaven. Take sofry sofry treat ibo on earth. grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by accordadoga26(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
The girl be like obituary daughter. They should run a DNA test
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Novarisammy2: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
a certain bobo Chicago has been living a life of forgery

from forged age to forged academic qualifications to stolen child hood picture of an innocent Donald Duke

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Gadafii: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

The girl actually cheated,she is lying. there is no way she could have printed that slip out because the print out format has been changed since last year.

She printed that result from fake site, that is what Jamb is saying.

What has jamb said about the barcode in her print out showing different results in the jamb portals

Jamb is notorious for poor server, year in year out we get reports of how these poor infrastructures impede the entire process, if nec with billions of funding and years of planning could still flop with irev, I have no doubts jamb can have malfunctioning sites/portal etc

And again can jamb also explain how it’s possible to forge results fr their portal, or they just want to save face from their lack of proper infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by tuzle(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:

What has jamb said about the barcode in her print out showing different results in the jamb portals

Jamb is notorious for poor server, year in year out we get reports of how these poor infrastructures impede the entire process, if nec with billions of funding and years of planning could still flop with irev, I have no doubts jamb can have malfunctioning sites/portal etc

And again can jamb also explain how it’s possible to forge results fr their portal, or they just want to save face from their lack of proper infrastructure
the result is not from their portal and the result the barcode is showing is from 2021 which was the last time they used this kind of result. Those of u abusing igbos, don't also forget the highest is also an Igbo and from anambra
Re: Peter Obi And The Girl Who Changed Her Scores To Claim First Position In JAMB by Gadafii: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
the result is not from their portal and the result the barcode is showing is from 2021 which was the last time they used this kind of result. Those of u abusing igbos, don't also forget the highest is also an Igbo and from anambra
I am pained cos jamb called dss on her, when she already reported the case to the state minist try of education, jamb could not wait for dss investigation they went ahead to call her out online

In a country where someone’s birthday can’t even be established or his primary school ascertain vying to be the president, jamb is covering something up, except you haven’t listened to the girl how she explained everything, she reported to the case to the ministry of education, if she forged it or knew about it would she have gone to the ministry of education?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Murtala Muhammed? / Faces Of Canaanland Robbery Suspects / New Militant Group Emerges From The Niger-delta (URA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.