Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc (1320 Views)

Osoba: How Daniel, Amosun Traumatised Me For 16 Years / We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by SpatialKing(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
This girl sounds very brilliant

As a secondary school student she even speaks better English than Ekiti's Chef Dammy who is a university undergraduate..

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Princessstee: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

You only get this format when you pay to get original Jamb result..

You can view result online without paying this year
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by SpatialKing(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

You can view result online without paying this year

Then is same thing she only printed hers in A4 size and landscape layout without the background which cut out the upper part and the background of the result..

Normally JAMB results are printed in portrait layout

If she was involved in doctoring her results she won't have the boldness to speak out moreover why is she QR code showing other candidates names a doctored QR code won't do that..

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Princessstee: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

Then is same thing she only printed hers in A4 size and landscape layout without the background which cut out the upper part and the background of the result..

Normally JAMB results are printed in portrait layout

If she was involved in doctoring her results she won't have the boldness to speak out moreover why is she QR code showing other candidates names a doctored QR code won't do that..

Lool..i think she was pushed, the result she is holding doctored💯.
Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by akakurukukaku(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
They should go back to the website and reprint the result in the presence of everyone interested. I believe the jamb website is still working
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by SpatialKing(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

Just wait and see

Nothing to see bro

If she was pushed she won't do that video
They won't even allow her

Remember former Minister of Finance Kemi never came out open to deny her fake NYSC certificate
Same with Tinubu

If she' was guilty she won't do that video with such full confidence..

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Armaggedon: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:

Just wait and see
you THINK?

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Rayzoom: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.

She edited 2020 format.

This is what jamb print out look like this year
Mugu, scan the QR code and cure your madness, it has been proven she is innocent!

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Racoon:
Then let JAMB do the needful and get her convicted. However, if the otherwise happened, then remember the consequence of spreading lies and falsehood will reach all who have a hand in this conspiracy. This is a matter the national government should see that it is thoroughly prosecuted and justice delivered. Fingers crossed.
Ipob talking of spreading lies and falsehood.lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Landowner101(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Be strong girl, I can detect from this video that you're very innocent. It's just the system that's corrupt.

Why accusing someone on something that you're still investigating if not for guilty conscience.

People that claim that snake and monkey swallowed money, mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by nedekid: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Ttalk:
You are a brilliant girl and you making unnecessary repetitions so, so, so so, and so.

Issorite
That girl expressed herself clearly and intellegently. You have lots of people that cannot even speak proper English yet are outstandingly brilliant, they will write the English along with all the science subjects and excel.
What about those autistic people that some are known to be geniuses? What about our blodas from ondo, ekiti, states known to be fountains of knowledge, educational exceptionality, yet they pronounce eg "pleasure" as "pleyour".
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by optionalY09: 3:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Stop your nonsense analytics. seat her down in front of cameras give her the questions again let he do the exam again and see what she’ll score that’s what jamb typically does.

There are precedence of special centers helping people to write exams and providing questions as answers for them to memorize months before examination. Make her available for another test slightly twik the question and see how she performs

I don’t think she really innocent let jamb do their job and investigate

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by tinsel: 4:24am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't believe this girl can forge her results. There must be a computer error from somewhere. She cannot forge results and made them public.
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Darayola(m): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:

She is not innocent, there is no way she could have printed that out from jamb site because they've changed the result format.

The format she was holding was last used in 2021..
She printed it from a fake site. The barcode of the result she is holding traced back to a yoruba student in Osun who scored 338 in year 2021.

So Obviously what is holding is photoshoped.

Make una try dey get sense small small

Are you saying she also forged the result that was sent to her via SMS too?

Is it possible for the scanned barcode too to be forged?
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Mynd44: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2023

(1) (2)

If The FG Could Give Away Oil Rich Bakassi , Why Is Biafra An Issue / What Will Be The Price Of Dangote Oil(diesel) / Other Regions Need To Go Into Big Time Trading Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.