Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� (179 Views)

Christians Watagwan? By Seiyefa John / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by seiyefajohn(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
HE WAS A MAN OF GREAT REPUTE
By Seiyefa John✍️🎬

40 and 50yrs from this day, the younger generation may not really know this man's depth of love for humanity. They may read it in the books, but they will not feel it as much as we felt it. It is a rear privilege to have shared a moment on the same timeline of existence with late T.B Joshua.

I never met the man one on one or visited SCOAN for one day, but from afar I admired and loved him. He is never with the herd, to him pastoring and doing God's will was not about organized politics under the guise of PFN or CAN, he was always on his lane, running his own race and accomplishing his own goals as God mandated him. He was always criticized, but never did he reply any.

Never did we hear that he slept with a girl or group of girls, he was not about opening and spreading branches all over the world, ministry to him meant something different, it was about direct connection to humanity to help them spiritually as well as upgrade their living conditions and stardands physically. That's why he gave, and gave and gave and never stopped giving until his demise. No one can deny this fact.

All my life, I've never seen tributes pour in for a deceased from all over the world as it did when T.B Joshua left us, no late president of any nation have had such a rear honor. He was a rear breed, a love expression minister sent to this world to spend only a short time. Now we know, now we understand your works and your legacy. You're love, just as Jesus was while he was on earth and still is whereever he is.

Indeed this common saying is true, 'good people don't last.' Prophet T.B Joshua was a man of great repute, if the owners of English language should permit me, 'I will say (he is a man of great repute, even when dead. When you say 'man na man,' T.B Joshua was a man.

He was very simple. I can only compare him to the likes of Albert Einstein. T. B Joshua was not an academia, because that wasn't what his creator assigned him for, academics was for Albert, while the unravelling of spiritual mysteries was for Joshua. Both were very simple and straight forward men (from what I have learned of them)

Late T.B Joshua loved humanity so much that, his mantra was all about love; which informed his slogan, Let Love Lead. He is the true definition of Love. Indeed; love can only love, she cannot hate. Rest on Joshua, you did for this world what a billion of us put together may never do until our ends will come.

Remembering T.B Joshua

Subacribe to my channel to see video of mine. https://www.youtube.com/@Samjohncreation
Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by seiyefajohn(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

You get personal issue with the late prophet?
Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
seiyefajohn:
■ You get personal issue with the late prophet?
The man was a false prophet and false teacher, one of those described as hypocrites by Jesus Christ In Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. Your special song of praise there cannot change that fact about him. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by seiyefajohn(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The man was a false prophet and false teacher, one of those described as hypocrites by Jesus Christ In Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. Your special song of praise there cannot change that fact about him. undecided

Hmmm, okay. We shall know on the last day. But pls b4 then, don't judge.
Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
seiyefajohn:
■ Hmmm, okay. We shall know on the last day.
■ But pls b4 then, don't judge.
Lol.... "the Last days" happened over 1900 years ago when God carried out His wrath and judgement against the remnants of Israel -- the nation of Judea and the enemy nations --- as written by the Prophets and spoken of by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 vs 1 - 25 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 24. undecided

2. You took the liberty to judge the man a Saint in your Op, yet you are telling me not to judge him? Anyways, I am not the one who judged him here. Rather, the Word of God already judged Him and all of his kind hypocrites from almost 2000 years ago. I am simply echoing the Word of God in this is all as anyone who follows Jesus Christ would too. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by seiyefajohn(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol.... "the Last days" happened over 1900 years ago when God carried out His wrath and judgement against the remnants of Israel -- the nation of Judea and the enemy nations --- as written by the Prophets and spoken of by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 vs 1 - 25 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 24. undecided

2. You took the liberty to judge the man a Saint in your Op, yet you are telling me not to judge him? Anyways, I am not the one who judged him here. Rather, the Word of God already judged Him and all of his kind hypocrites from almost 2000 years ago. I am simply echoing the Word of God in this is all as anyone who follows Jesus Christ would too. undecided

I rest my case. You win the argument, but you haven't changed my mind. Well, if you call him a false prophet and he did so much good to mankind before his demise. Will you not give him some credits at least, for his service to humanity (home and beyond)

Again, will you say, most true prophets without a humanitarian side or effort are better? Pls think b4 you answer this question. Because what I see here is simple, you wholeheartedly dislike the man because of his method of ministry. And for that, you also hate all his good efforts of philanthropy to people.
Re: He Was A Man Of Great Repute By Seiyefa John✍️� by Kobojunkie: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2023
seiyefajohn:
■ I rest my case. You win the argument, but you haven't changed my mind.
■ Well, if you call him a false prophet and he did so much good to mankind before his demise. Will you not give him some credits at least, for his service to humanity (home and beyond)
■ Again, will you say, most true prophets without a humanitarian side or effort are better? Pls think b4 you answer this question. Because what I see here is simple, you wholeheartedly dislike the man because of his method of ministry. And for that, you also hate all his good efforts of philanthropy to people.
I don't do any of this to change anyone's mind. Rather, I do it in fulfillment of God's mandate of obedience for me, His servant. undecided

2. You can nominate the man for the Nobel price if you feel so strongly about his humanitarian work, but I don't see what that has to do with Jesus Christ who never called His own to any such situation. He didn't come that we may do humanitarian work but rather that we may submit our individual wills to do God's Will instead. And God's will is not for any to do humanitarian service. undecided

3. I don't follow. If humanitarian is what you want to do then do just that. God did not call men to doing humanitarian work. Rather, He called them to obeying His teachings and commandments which have nothing to do with your humanitarian work.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why You Will Be So Glad You Received JESUS. / Who Abolished Mutah ( Islamic Renting Of Women, Aka Pro5titution)? / Jekanmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.