Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46805 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by NAC1666: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.
JAMb can give you result without even seating for the exam. No this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Donpenny(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Criminal supported their own. Good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue[b]. They were indirectly blaming JAMB[/b]. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.

Jamb is at fault. The organization should have a good corporate governance, you don't reply individuals like market women fighting dirty in the market. There's no need releasing statement when investigation haven't been concluded. They have the resources to investigate and they should be detailed in their investigation. The name of the centre, the card purchase, how did she got the results, who helped her with the results, centre for the manipulation and personnels involved, crime has a trace and should be thorough, can Jamb win this girl in court with all these back and forth without substance even if it's forged, police can get to the root of the investigation and that's when Jamb can come out and issue statement. Jamb just showed their incompetence by warring words with the small girl. There's a detailed report that would have even indicted the girl but coming out with punishment without investigation will only help in rallying support to the small girl.

Mr Man go and rest and leave Igbos out of your ignominious mouth. Are people gonna keep quiet because they are igbos and anything thrown at them shouldn't be voiced out because of someone tagging it victim mentality? If you are not being prejudiced you should have waited for police investigation before apportioning blame. People can support any body they want to support without tribal colouration. I have seen Yorubas and Hausa on social media supporting the girl but NO you will have to drive the tribal card for whatever reason known to you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by adabaraabdul: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=richie240 post=124204822]
What then do we say of people/corporate bodies who glamorize and reward crimes just bcus of tribal affiliation Biko.
You see say they are all messed up upstairs.
cool[/quote
thats another discussion for another day, todays discussion is on this issue of a young girl.forging her JAMB results.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Diligence: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nobody will take JAMB, Registrar as serious at all.

JAMB&co hv lost every credibility.

U won't believe how many people confirmed how jamb's backyard portal has been giving them different results/scores & even subjects the candidates never sat for!

Jamb cum INEC Zero credibility!

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by workchopNG: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Blessing can come in different ways. Listening to the JAMB official and the young girl, I can categorically say that her result was doctored. However, what I'm not sure of is, if she doctored it by herself, or someone else did it without her knowledge.

It was a thief that Jesus told he'll be with him in paradise, no one has ever been so lucky. In this girl's case, her result forgery got her a scholarship abroad.

There's no justification for wrong doing by the way.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AfonjaPriest: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
If you believed JAMB, you will believe INEC. Everything about government has lost credibility. All institutions of government and governance are steeped in corruption. Remember Lai Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Buhari, and now Tinubu, credibility in government has lost value.
I thank the giver for his kind gesture to the young girl.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by LastProphet: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
AT THIS POINT I DON'T CARE ABOUT JAMB OR WHATEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES, EVIL BUHARI ADMINISTRATION BAD SYSTEMS ARE STILL AT WORK,
AND ITS BETTER PRES TINUBU CHANGE ALL OF THEM.

THE GIRL IS BRILLIANT AND NO EVIL JAMB THAT KEEP JAMBING AND DESTROYING BRILLIANT NIGERIANS DESTINIES FOR YEARS CAN STOP HER SHINE,

AND THIS MIGHT BE HOW GOD WANT TO DISGRACE JAMB FOR ALL THEIR YEARS OF STOPPING BRILLIANT SOULS FROM GAINING ADMINISTRATION,
I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH EVIL ABOUT THEM.

INFACT WITH WHAT I JUST READ FROM JAMB PUNISHING HER FOR 3 YEARS SOMETHING EVIL IS FISHY FROM JAMB,

AND THE GIRL DON'T NEED JAMB TO SCHOOL ABROUD,

HER GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUT JAMB TO SHAME.

I DON'T CARE IF THE WHO IS AT FAULT HERE.SHE OR JAMB.

JAMB IS EVIL AND HAVE BEEN KILLING INNOCENT AND BRILLIANT NIGERIANS EDUCATION FOR YEARS .

JAMB SHOULD REWRITE THE JAMB BETWEEN THIS GIRL AND THEIR SO CALLED HIGHEST JAMB SCORER AND YOU WILL SEE HOW EVIL JAMB IS.

TRIBES ASIDE ON THIS ONE.

THANK GOD MY PARENTS ARE WEALTHY TO SEND ME TO BETTER SCHOOLS ABROAD.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

You are a disgrace to the education you claim to have, a complete disgrace. You don't care who is right or wrong? Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by BigMamaNaija: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:

No embassy will issue her visa now that her forgery has been brought to the fore. The developed countries carry out due diligence before offering visa. Forgery is a big crime that will not be ignored.

She will not be presenting the controversial UTME scores na. Her WASSCE or NECO-SSCE results will do and hopefully, there'll be no issues there. There'll only be a problem if the Nigerian Police accepts that she is guilty and do not clear her but why would they do that?

JAMB is not infallible. This could have been a network glitch that was later worked on. Would they accept such heavy indictment on their credibility? No. Why make the girl take the fall for it? JAMB that candidates always have loads of complaints against during/after their UTME. I deal with young people a lot.

As someone once said to me, "it is better to let 99 criminals go free than punish one innocent person". The way I see it, the girl should be let alone and let fate decide her case. If she forged the result, it's better she confesses now because she cannot truly go as far as she'd have gone in life; fake things don't last.

I think we should just wish her well and this is nothing about her being Igbo or not. The 'verified' best candidate is also Igbo.

Wahala everywhere.. embarassed
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by badlaw(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB had never been the same again since year 2005.
Many lies and malpractices in JAMB
What about the snake which swallow money in they office nobody is talking about it again.
Nigeria with sentiment and corruption
Tuffikwa
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by NLegendforte: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chuksanselm:
We are one, we are igbos, we are the true unity in diversity I'm proud to be igbo
Lol love that.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
nothing about liking igbos...
yea, JAMB is harsh...

but this is just a group of concerned igbis encouraging fraud and claiming tribalism...

they need to grow up
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by HNICEARTH: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

We justified that of Tinubu, so we might as well let this minor fly. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by emmyN(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

She is 19? Now this is starting to look plausible. I doubted this news when it came because I can't fathom how a young secondary school girl would come up with such heinous scheme. With a these evidence it's looking like even the hearts of kids are going to the dogs. It's a very sad thing to think about.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Fancy4e: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.
jamb are always doing this to brilliant students…..why not ask yourself why all the rich kids are gaining admission into notable schools in the country, do you think they are more brilliant than the poor….I was a victim of jamb, so stop accusing the girl wrongly. Who knows if her result was sold to the highest bidder, cause it has been their way. Let the poor girl breath abeg……everyone should create a notable hashtag on this issue, so jamb will reset another exam for both parties, at least we will all know the truth.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Ajalalomo: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
The best candidate for Jamb this year is from same Anambra state but she’s not the one.

How is this racial issue?

Hushpuppy is talking
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by SmellingAnus(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.
you mean an agency where animal swallows money? You must be living in another country... https://dailypost.ng/2018/02/10/strange-snake-swallows-n36-million-cash-jamb-office/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by 2mch(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Keep upgrading and supporting criminals in Igboland. When they now grow teeth like Nnamdi Kanu, you will run to the SW claiming right and trying to destroy our society like the one you ran from. Foolish people. Doing the same thing for generations and expecting a different result. Should be very troubling that a girl her age can be such a liar and so fraudulent.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
I agree it's an attack on her person .... but not on her tribe.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Mozegee: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
God has finally picked her call

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JakesJ(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
My own is that Innocent Chukwuma(Innoson IVN) should collect his 3 million naira publicly because of his business and position in the society and then give more to her in secret. Ok!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by OChimex: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

How is that even possible to alter result on JAMB portal? Result wey be say before you see, you put this number, put this code and out this card number and click submit, waaa the result appear?

JAMB should be humble enough to admit the error was their fault and stop blaming the innocent girl.

That’s one fault of Nigerians, they are too arrogant to admit their mistake and apologize.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by OChimex: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Better! Before the toxicity in Nigeria frustrate her destiny undecided

Shior shocked shocked shocked shocked

If this is not personal, I hope JAMB can now rest undecided

Mmesoma, pick Canada ooooo, I wish you the very best!

Modified:

Are you aware that this same girl has been doing well in her academics before she had an encounter with Jamb Do your findings undecided

Don't just speak for speaking sakes undecided

Examination board wey dey sell result to the highest bidder undecided they better not expose themselves before their victims come for them undecided

No be this same JAMB talk say snake swallow their money (N36M cash shocked shocked shocked) one time

It is well undecided

America 🇺🇸 is her best pick. Believe me honestly. The land of endless opportunities and very beautiful people both inside and outside. Then she go come get the mighty blue passport and be a citizen of such greatest nation of the world.
And as a woman, America offers her greater opportunity in terms of getting a marriage partner.
Have you heard Nigerians in America complaining of loneliness?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Jamesadeosun23: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Criminals sponsoring criminal. Na wao someone that has committed examination fraud is now being celebrated
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by aestake: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

Your presidents no get any records of any results o
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by aestake: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamesadeosun23:
Criminals sponsoring criminal. Na wao someone that has committed examination fraud is now being celebrated
Na criminal dey aso rock.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by aestake: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
2mch:
Keep upgrading and supporting criminals in Igboland. When they now grow teeth like Nnamdi Kanu, you will run to the SW claiming right and trying to destroy our society like the one you ran from. Foolish people. Doing the same thing for generations and expecting a different result. Should be very troubling that a girl her age can be such a liar and so fraudulent.
Na criminal or killer dey rule you now.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Lilimax(f): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

So na for this case you know forgery and criminality cannot be justified. Biko assuming this was forged, what is the difference between this forgery band Inec forgery yet heaven did not fall
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by aestake: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Originalsly:
I agree it's an attack on her person .... but not on her tribe.
Nigerians have tribalism problems.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Impressive I'm happy for her....
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Y’all always quick to celebrate fraud and cry victims later on.
There were no fraud in the last election? Everything went well abi? Double faced fella

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) / Unijos 2015/2016 Admission List / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.