Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,733 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why (5159 Views)

My Wife Thinks I’m Cheating | Ep. 66 / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why by Ablemax(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
funkmrflexx:
My wife and I recently had a fight, she snooped through my phone and saw chat I had with some girls though i don't have anything with them (I've promised myself not to do it again though)

During the quarrel she started insulting me, calling me a fool and a useless man, said that's why God has refused to bless me ( I took these insults because I was at fault)

I make roughly between 500 to 800k monthly( sometimes more)
I'm current opening a business for her in which I've spent more than 2 million.
We recently went on a vacation where I spent more than 900k
I don't have a car yet but I plan to get one before the end of the year
As a couple I think we are actually doing very well more than a lot of people, for the to say that God has blessed me makes me feel like she's not satisfied with my efforts and I feel she is measuring my success with other metrics other than what I'm striving for.
As I man I do my best to make sure my family is doing well. But I hate it when I feel I'm not appreciated.
She also said she gets tempted when guys try to talk to her outside.

bro show some love abeg show me road you are make up to dat amount (200k) monthly abeg.....

and lastly goan settle me matter with ur wife
Re: My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why by bluebay(m): 2:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Dshocker:

Poor man thinking..... Look i don't want to insult you.

In Japan a lot of people have millions of dollars in bank account, yet they use bicycle or train to work.

Only the traffic congestion in Lagos will discourage you from driving, then what is the essence of buying a car, when you are not driving it?
You’re
Nor a businessman so keep mute
Re: My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why by bluebay(m): 2:13am On Jul 08, 2023
GorillaApp:

There are people with real wealth who don't own cars bro. I personally know a family friend with twin two storey building in warri and other thriving businesses yet he owns no car.
People like that dey

Or is it the man that owns a storey building, another two storey building, a plaza, a duplex in Benin and a massive bungalow in his village yet drives around in Benz 190?
U Neva see people!
These are folks I know very well. The last person I mentioned dashed me money to do my safety training back then

Cc Dshocker
I’ve seen people . But when you’re a businessman, you’ll rather own a car . At least

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? / Mrcork Is Really On Fire Today / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.